Takino Yumiko (Yumirin)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    But she mentioned the rain and asked to everyone to take care, and she was going to also. But I don’t think this is the real meaning behind her sadness...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So guys, I don’t know if all of you remember last year confess... ahem.. invitation from Yumirin to Naachan be her pair at janken, and she was dismissed luve at showroom which broke everyone’s hearts cuz Yumi is such a good girl... so... this year apparently she accomplished her promises to ask Naachan out the moment it was aired the event... lol hope she talks about it at showroom!!! Because nobody knows if Naachan accepted or not...

3. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So in today’s showroom once again Yumi was really sad... she said she saw the news from the impacted areas for the heavy rain and that it was really sad to see places in which she has memories of all destroyed...

Also she was really mature saying that the postpone from the single has no guilty ones, and all they can do now is to look forward.

I saw it too and it was really sad seeing all that flooding.... okadananafans eve mentioned her sayings...