1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takita Kayoko (Kayoyon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  2. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I was watching that. So cute! I wish she had any kind of push, but doesn't seem like that's going to happen

3. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    BTW, she's now at 3rd place!

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

any link ?? source plz?

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@natsu-kun thanks for the link :)

what a surprise to know that Kayoyon is on 3rd place behind Rika and Yukirin on the showroom ranking:banana:

6. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

I wish she would receive a push out of this. She really deserves it and management should see she's sparkling a lot of interest.

Very few people actually knew her and she has a lot of views and is 3rd in ranking. I feel that if management would at least try to push her she could gain a lot of fans and become a big name. I really really hope managment reconsider their stance on her after this. She has proved people get interested in her and follow her when they get to know her.
    I'm so proud of her <3:mail:

Oh my god, what if some of this people end up sparing a couple of votes for her and she ranks in SSK?!:cute: That'd be so awesome (hey, one can dream)

7. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    • 1Place 中井 りか(NGT48 チームNⅢ)
      2,371,534 pt
    • 2Place 田北 香世子(AKB48 チームA)
      2,338,462 pt
    I think she can get first place next stream, i am certainly rooting for it.

8. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Good luck kayoyon!

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't think she'll rank, but I can see this turning into a higher HS demand.
    And if the demand is high enough, a push maybe.

I'm happy that she's getting her moment tbh.
    The first draf gen is basically ignored except for Sayaya and Riripon, and god knows how much it hurt to be left out of A7th.

So go, Kayoyon! Stream on! :1st:

10. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

I know that :/ but well, I can dream. Last stream I saw of her she had like near 30k viewers, if half of them would spare her just one vote...that's a low rank actually. If Showroom had started before prelims who knows if she could actually make it.

But stopping dreaming and being realistic I also hope this turns into a push for her. IMHO this shows she has a lot of potential. I really really hope this will be a turning point in her career and she gets the push she deserves.

A7th units was insanity. I can't even imagine how she must felt seeing some members perform 2 units on the same show before being allowed to under even one (seriously wtf was that:rant:). Smiling and still being happy to perform after that, that's some strong will and serious love for your job.

And changing topics: I don't know what made her get rid of her bangs and style a side swept, but boy, it was a total win. She totally rocks it.:cute:

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@eri as far as I understand, the numer in Showroom isn't "viewers" but "views". So if you come in, get out to check another stream and come back again, you're counted as two.

Still, she's second in the rankings!! I really hope they give the top 16 a song/PV/something.

12. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Oh, I assumed it was how many people was watching in that moment, thanks for clarifying.
    You're right though, it doesn't take any merit away :) Yes please, a song! that would be so awesome! And she's just 40k points away from first :1st:*goes to dreamland again*

13. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Guess what? there are MUCH more people going to her handshake today. If i'm not mistaken, she usually only get a full line for the first round. But today she managed to get long queues all the way to the sixth round :1st:

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

that's great news for Kayoyon !!! glad to hear more fans are going to her lane :)

15. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Those are GREAT news! Yay!:1st:

16. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    • 1Place 田北 香世子(AKB48 チームA)

3,211,652 pt :1st::1st::1st:
    • 2Place 柏木 由紀(AKB48 チームB)
      2,668,693 pt
    • 3Place 内木 志(NMB48 チームBⅡ)
      2,612,743 pt
    • 4Place 指原 莉乃(HKT48 チームH)
      2,560,745 pt
    • 5Place 中井 りか(NGT48 チームNⅢ)
      2,371,959 pt

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

AMAZING \ (^o^)/ :1st: keep spamming those colorful stars minna [hehe]

18. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Wow! I'm so happy and excited for her! Hopefully this'll bring some really happy news and opportunities for her! :1st:

19. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    AHHHHH! Congratulations Kayoyon! I'm so happy that people is getting more interested in her, and even if she doesn't rank this year, the interest continues and her fanbase keeps growing up. She is very passionate and dedicated as an idol, and charming as people could see on Showroom or by seeing her on stage <3

20. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Yeeeeeesss! Congratulations on being 1st Kayoyon! :1st: