Takita Kayoko (Kayoyon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I actually think she's one of the prettiest girl in AKB right now. It might be age, might be because she's just a really pretty member with no other distinction (she dances nicely tho). Not to bring up that topic again, but her "preference" (especially since it got exposed by fan, instead of her admitting it) might factor in too.

That AKB Center Exam might be her wild card since she looks like she knows a lot of 48 trivia.

2. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    She was talking about looking forward to the exam on instagram a bit ago, she seems confident about it so fingers crossed!

I’m not particularly too familiar with the exam, do the girls get a center position somewhere for it, or is it just more of a recognition sort of thing?

3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

It's called "Wota senbatsu" for the winner, maybe just some special senbatsu
    I believe as former wota Kayoyon can make this exam as her big and last chance to get more attention

4. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Ah I see, hopefully the winners will get a song since management loves to put together single units.

I have no doubt in Kayoyons skills. It will be interesting to see just how much she knows, especially as a former wota. Theater girls are typically pretty knowledgeable about the group so this should be a piece of cake for her[hehe]

5. KingIdols

KingIdols Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    16th Gen Oshi
    Happy Birthday Kayoyon!! :ome:

6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Happy Birthday Kayoyon :ome::ome:

7. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Happy birthday Kayoyon! Let’s make 21 a great year!!!:ome::ome:

8. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Center exam is today!
    [​IMG]
    Kayoyon posted on her Instagram story from it! So glad she took it (even though we all knew there was no way she would miss it:hehe:). Hopefully the results will come in soon, my guess is they will announce them at one of the SSA concerts in April. Fingers crossed she will get a spot among the other wotas!

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  9. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I hope she gets center

10. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Only a few more hours until the top 16 are announced! Hopefully Kayoyon is center, but anywhere in the unit would be amazing as well!!

I’ve been catching up on theater performances lately, a Kayoyon has such a beautiful aura in the theater. She is always smiling and happy and just seems to be really enjoying herself. Today (3/14) she performed with Team 4, and I highly recommend it. She got quite a bit of camera time, and every time the camera left her it usually seemed to come back fairly quickly[hehe] She performed Byebyebye today and of course looked gorgeous
    [​IMG]

11. KingIdols

Oshimen:
    16th Gen Oshi
    It's been so long since we've seen Kayoyon participate in a single :cold:... even just seeing her rank in the top 16 would be nice (although seeing her as the center would be nicer :1st:)

12. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

She ranked 17...:eek::cry2:
    Just for 1 point T__T

13. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    I’m really frustrated with these results. So many management sweethearts, some of which seem a bit questionable for having ranked so high. 17 is a great rank, but only one point more and Kayoyon would have made the senbatsu. I’m really hoping either Annin withdraws since she is going to Mexico or another girl decides not to participate, then maybe Kayoyon would get bumped in since she is next in line. I’m very proud of her rank though, and hope she doesn’t take it too hard.

14. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Kayoyon's net photos for March are out! Her smile on the close up is gorgeous:inlove:
    [​IMG]
    https://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/detail/1/64914
    ----------------
    In other news the 52nd single has been announced! I'm hoping we get to see the new Team B, or the AKB girls get units again. Its about time Kayoyon was in a single again!!

15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I'm so late to this but dammit! It's so close for Kayoyon to get into wota senbatsu
    Just need one stupid point :gavel:

16. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Maybe we’ll get lucky and they will make a “wota undergirls” and she can w-center with Miichan:hehe: it’d be a cute unit for sure if it did happen!

17. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Kayoyon has officially entered SSK!!!!! Her goal this year is to rank in, and after missing out on the wota senbatsu I hope she can get this.

I’m not sure that I can vote being a broke high school student, but I’d love to hear if anyone is sending a vote her way. All the support we can give her would be so appreciated!
    [​IMG]

18. KingIdols

Oshimen:
    16th Gen Oshi
    cb02c6aa2c094666d832f6cf555e9d37.jpg
    Kayoyon's new profile photo :inlove: First time she's had a profile photo with a closed smile, she looks so cool and mature :cute:
    (Also thank god for team songs, its been far to long since shes participated in a single)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    ^I agree, she looks absolutely stunning! It’s probably her best profile picture yet:inlove:

I can’t wait for the new debut of Team B. I’m actually glad there are not a lot of big names in the team, it’ll give Kayoyon plenty of time to dazzle the fans! Hopefully she will be given a bit more a prominent position in the team, but even just knowing she is back on a single and performing in the theater is a great reassuarnace.

20. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Stage performances are personally my favorite part of the 48 group, and since Kayoyon is in the theater so often I thought I would compile a list of days she performed each month, and what stage it was. For March she performed 5 times with every team but A (who didn’t perform at all that month). Of all her performances I most recommend watching the Team 4 stage<3

Team K “Saishuu Bell ga Naru”: 02.03.18

Team B “Tadaima Renaichuu”: 09.03.18, 20.03.18

Team 4 “Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai”: 14.03.18

Special Stage “Kamikyoku Shibari”: 05.03.18