Tamura Hono (Honyo) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Hono and Yuuka are super cute in the Iyemon ads!

if the video does not show watch the video here

The are little drawings of them on the onigiri packages that are the absolute cutest things ever as well...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Happy birthday Hono!
    Wow, this thread hasn't been updated in six months...

• Like Like x 1
  3. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Damn qt

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

For a second I thought I was watching one of Neru's video...LOL

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I checked YouTube this morning for something completely unrelated and that was the first video that popped up on my feed. Cute MV and a good way to start off my day.

6. Bingo

Bingo Member

She must be the most popular member of gen 2, so far her pv has 607,904 views in 2 days.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think it's more likely that her video got so many views because of the concept. She's the second most popular 2ki member, right after Hikaru.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Oh, make no mistake about it, Honosu is super popular, she sold out her handshake slots in the second round along with Hikaru (shin center, expected) PonPon, Risa, Rika (also not unexpected).

Plus the fact that the concept really fit her is a factor.

• Like Like x 1
  9. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Honestly, Hikaru isn't a solid first place in terms of popularity. I would say they're about the same at the moment, Hikaru just getting more gigs since she's center

10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Interesting, I was looking at the stats for mobame as well as photocard prices. But if you're right I'm super happy! Hono is my favorite and I'm still waiting for an exclusive modeling contract for her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    She's the top 2nd gen girl but she's not center material and not enough a Techi-like young girl to push as a group's face for management.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    We can't tell yet if she's center material or not. And I fail to see how Hikaru or Ten are Techi like girls.

13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    They're techi-like in her early days style. They have similar vibes as idols, they may be a little different but can go on the same category, while Hono is on a different one.
    Hono is more into the burikko fisher chara. A girly woman vibe.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Run-chan and Ten-chan are far from Techi-like performer. They have their own styles.

Karin, however, is the closest 2kis get to Techi because she wants to give a rock expression when she performs.

It's too early to say Hono is not center material as Aki-p is experimenting with first single. There is no clear concept from the start like it was with Kanji Keyaki. Once Aki-p finds the concept the song quality will only improve and his inspiration will get stronger.

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Can we give Techi some peace and not compare her to the girls that stayed ;)

And I would agree its too early to tell if Hono is center material or not - she is quite popular, good visuals, capable performer, probably need to level up a bit more but all the tools are there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Perhaps it's time to stop trying to compare every Sakukid to Techi.
    Everything is different now, no? Time for new girls, new paths, new everything.

As for Hono, she got it all. She's smart, funny, beautiful, knows how to fish and does it well, and she already shown how good she can be on stage in one of Keyaki harder song.
    I too hope she'll get a job as model soon, but I would also love for her to co-host a radio show. I think she'd well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Well that's what I hoped too, but it's management the one who don't wanna move on from the Techi image to still have that kind of fans. The Morita-Fujiyoshi-Yamasaki trio is obviously pushed by management to fill that Techi vibe that is gone on the group and still mantain that kind of feel on the new group with these girls, "Nobody's fault" itself has still a strong Keya image.
    Having as centers girls like Hono would've been a huge change of image for Sakurazaka, more girly, feminine, more Nogiish. She would be so perfect on Nogizaka or Hinatazaka. And that's why I would like to see them trying for group's faces, the ones who really bring a different vibe, and not just the "young brat girl" one.

I just hope things from 2nd single will really be different and I really rely on Hono's power.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Eh? I don't really get any Techi vibes from Karin or RunRun, maybe TenTen with the variety/performance gap and maturity for her age but otherwise they feel quite different from her (Te is incomparable in my eyes so)

Hono's fishing skills are so subtle, but Dill is right: she knows what she's doing.

I wonder what the plot of the Love Attack sim might be if they made it real :^^;: or are they really making it?

19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

We all hope for that turnaround. Hono would definitely surprise people like Maiyan did with Girls' Rule single. That was a "OMG moment" for many when it was a big departure from your typical Ikoma centered singles. Girls' Rule and Sekaide Ichiban Kodokuna Lover were major change for Nogi and gained more popularity for Maiyan. Still one of my favorite Nogi singles to this day.

Hono got this and I think mngmt is ready to take that step. Strike while the iron is hot.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @SteCola I have the feeling you would complain anyway. You do the same with Nogi's new gens after all.. and they are actually Nogi members with Nogi songs. I don't see how some Sakura mngmnt's choice would ever be enough for you to be satisfied.

I hope no matter the path we follow, Sakura will never be just a copy, like Keyaki never had been before.
    Hono will be fine like this anyway. She's good like that.
    And if we'll lose fans like you in the process ehhh... we'll pay that price.

• Like Like x 2