1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tamura Hono (Honyo) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I've never seen before such a tiny, glimmering speck of sexuality hidden behind so many wonderful layers of innocence...!

The elusiveness of such a pristine beauty is becoming so painfull to bear.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I really LOL and enjoy certain fellow forum dwellers who systematically dislike comments:
    It is absolutely OK to dislike/disagree with opinions (and I would have never thought to make a post about that), but, BUT, B U T !!!:
    To dislike my above comment about Hono is truly a topic of serious psychological investigation. As a person who is always very courteous and genteel to ladies, I seriously wonder just how my comment above may be offensive in any way to Hono or her fans or, indeed, anybody else...

Unless... the person who disliked it (yes, a female) may be ONE of the following:
    1. A person who is feeling seriously offended by even the tiniest mention of the S$X word (even if this is a "glimmering speck hidden behind layers of innocence"). If this is the case I wonder why...?
    2. A person who is feeling seriously offended of any comment of praise / admiration / even worship to another girl. Even if this is a completely unapproachable idol. If this is the case I wonder why any lady should feel jealous or antagonistic against an idol...? (or should her?, hmmm)
    3. A person who is feeling seriously offended by the use of strange / difficult / incomprehensible english words. If this is the case I can assure her that as english is not my mother tongue I may as well mis-use these words myself (but I try to improve)...
    I wonder if there is a possible 4th or 5th reason but at the moment I fail to find any...

P.S. For the sake of science, I will not let any such indecipherable human behaviour, like that of this specific fellow forum dweller, pass unnoticed without the proper investigation...

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Honosu on the cover of a current issue of BLT graph magazine (March, v65):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Also in the issue: Endou Hikari and Ozono Rei.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  6. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think both, it is for the Project Oekaki Sakamichi

This is the back cover of the new issue of Young Jump.
    EzkxCG6VIAEvNz3.jpg

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

You know, I'm getting the impression that making her a/the face of the group really could do something. She attracted attention from the start and just gets more attractive -- physically and as a personality -- all the time. Seo Kouji did a great job with that illustration.

Over in the BAN thread, @SlamDunk said: "I saw Hono at that Zambi haunted house they were doing in summer 2019. I wasn’t exceptionally familiar with 2ki yet and Hono (somehow) wasn’t a standout for me at that point, but she definitely had a certain presence to her in person that not every idol does. That immediate 'oh, this person is a star' presence. I think that’s been made more and more evident in performances and in variety over the past two years."

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you @Baal

@ukifune when 2ki first were shown Karin and Hono had drawn attention the most for different reasons. For Karin that came with also some criticism (she's too similar to Techi, she doesn't smile etc...) but I can't remember reading criticism towards Hono even once. And everyone of us knows how petty can get the discourse around here. So there must be something about her that makes people agree on something for once.
    At this point I'm not really concerned with center debate; Sakura production is still so "in-between" any member could easily set a new path if given the chance, but I hope mngmnt had planned more outside jobs for her. Acting or variety jobs possibly. Every single segment she had on Keyakitte and SokoSaku is priceless.. even when she doesn't wants to be dragged in[hehe]

9. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Whoa!!! That's Seo Kouji, that's a real legendary class mangaka. I've read and finished every manga he's created since "A town where you live". That's an honor to have such a big time artist create your persona in his artistic style. Would be dope if he was hired to create an Sakurazaka based manga, he's already got experience creating a Music based manga with Fuuka, which centered around a rock bands journey from indie to stardom

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    She's the best Sakurazaka member with Sugai imo. I hope she's gonna have more job opportunities.

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I seriously don't understand how she doesn't have an exclusive modeling contract. She's one of the prettiest Sakamichi idols in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 8
  12. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I hope that Ten will mark the start of a wave of 2ki modelling contracts!

My wish is that Hono will get the next one and I'm really hoping for CanCam. She would be the first Keyakizaka/Sakurazaka member to get an exclusive contract with CanCam, and I think her visual chemistry with the other Sakamichi exclusive models would be amazing! I would instantly buy an issue with Hono, Zukki, and Toshi on the cover.

• Like Like x 1
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Ten's contract was kinda obvious because she kept collaborating with ViVi for months now. But Hono only did some non gravure shoots at the beginning (like with Ray) and now she only does photoshoots for idol magazines. I'd be surprised if she gets a modeling contract anytime soon.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Hono's 1st Photobook has been announced! The first member of "Sakruazaka46," and the first 2ki member to receive one!
    It will be released on August 17th, published by Shogakukan. Shot in Hokkaido's Iwamizawa and Okinawa's Ishigaki Island (similar theme to Asuka's 1st!)

The Twitter account is live so go give it a follow!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So happy for her. I hope she gets more attention and job opportunities. It's hard in Sakurazaka and I believe she could've shined more in Nogizaka or Hinatazaka but I believe in her qualities.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm really happy that Honyo's getting her ptb. Very deserving when you consider her effort, popularity and visual. I hope this will give her a boost in popularity and maybe some mags will offer her modeling contracts. I think Honyo has that Seventeen vibe but she has only appeared mostly on idol mags so idk. But she also doesn't need modeling contracts to be successful. Honyo reminds me of Neru in the best way possible and Neru didn't have modeling contracts but was still the undeniable 2nd most popular member of Keyaki. I think TV shows is a good path for Honyo to take. Have I also mentioned that she looks immensely more beautiful in videos compared to photos?

• Like Like x 2
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think it's because you can see how her smile spreads in video [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Congratulations to her! For her to be the first to get a pb is exactly as it should be. What a great smile in those sample pictures. How could you not love her? This could be big, for her and for Sakurazaka.

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Finally!
    I think everyone of us was just waiting for it to be announced.
    Congrats to Hono! She has everything to become a real superstar in Sakura

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1