Tanaka Miku (Mikurin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by IXA, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    She involved so much in Kumamoto stuff lately, look like she's going to be more famous than Kumamon in no time![hehe]

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Mikurin and Mio done photoshoot for Flash as they win Otoge contest last year today.

Her debut in mizugi?

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I thought I remember reading a HS report where Mikurin was asked about bikini gravure. Her response was something along the line of not allowed until 16. Which does not happen until the end of Sept. So, probably not.....?

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I dunno, Meru already had photoshoots in mizugi since she entered highschool in 2015. She was 16 in 2016.
    Seems she isn't ready yet.
    About Mikurin's loli image, well, Mayuyu & Miorin used to have this image but they still done mizugi photoshoot and kept the image until they left it as they reached maturity.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

A simple cross reference of birth date and photo shows that there are swim suit pictures 15 or younger.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I never stated it was a rule 48G wide. I said it was applicable to Mikurin, and Nakochan as the original question regarded NakoMiku pair.

I am well aware of members u15 having bikini shoots. Been in this fandom long enough, and know fairly well the history of my own Oshimen in this field. Just sayin'.

7. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Probably requires parental permission. Even Takamina didn't really wear "proper" bikinis much so I think member opinions are at least somewhat taken into account. Even Jurina had really conservative swimsuits whilst young.

8. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I thought Takamina said she didn't want to do bikini photo shoot.:confused:

9. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru did first appeared in bikini before she was 16, in the mizugi surprise just after ssk 2015. However, I think Miku has a very different image than Meru, and I believe that also influences the decision from both management and the girl herself (with family too) to do gravure in bikini or not... given that NakoMiku sustained the Loli/imouto image for a long time, and are still a little on the short side, just beginning to show a more mature character, a bikini gravure could damage their "pure/innocent" image. Some fans just don't want to see their oshi under that light, and I can understand that...

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I might be one of those!As long as she ok with it,I'm ok with it and while I've see nice bikini/lingerie shots from other members and I'm sure Miku will have some nice ones to but I definitely wouldn't mind her postponing that kind of pictures for a while!She's maturing but still!

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Actually outside 48, there're some idols who still look loli thought have mizugi gravure shoot such as Marina Nagasawa (age 21 look 12) & Rei Kuromiya.

12. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I want Mikurin to have a photo shoot in cute dresses or something like that more than swimsuits and I think the same for every girls too because I felt akward sometimes when I look at those photo.

13. chiuchimu

I'm into Idols more like an Armchair Quarterback than a fan. For me, picking the right girls early and watch them successfully grow is the fun part. I guess I'm an Armchair Manager. lol. Hence, swimsuits photos are a powerful tool to catch the public eye and gain popularity. This only works if the girl look great in a swim suit. When I see different pictures/vids of Miku, sometimes she looks 15 but other times she could pass for 17 so I think she will look great in a Bikini and also break away from Lolita image to regular Teen Idol at the same time. To break a baby image, the girl has to look the part and act the part of teenager. I'd first do a pre-run and see how she looks before anything goes to print. Then decide what type of swim suit if any would be right and of course her and her parents permission would be needed. If I was manager, I would promote this as long as I thought it would help her career and make sure everything is OK even up to pre viewing photos to make sure everything is good before anything goes to print.

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  15. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    She is so pretty in that picture, she looks both childish and mature at the same time I'm excited to see more. I think Mikurin will look older than her age when she wears dark colour clothes e.g. black.

16. chiuchimu

From the few pictures I saw thru the links, I think her Lolita Kara days are numbered!

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Here it is, really pretty and atmospheric if you as me:
    C2YXPK3VQAAnqRj.jpg C2YXPNYVEAEC2xX.jpg C2YXPMJVIAAo9pA.jpg

18. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

O wow ...no really ... WOW ....

For a single celled brain like me ..... with that figure .....when she hit 20s ...... she will be darn sexy

19. chiuchimu

20. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I cant wait to see Mikurin when she hits her 20s, I especially like her in that black and blue dress.:inlove: