1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tanaka Miku (Mikurin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by IXA, Nov 2, 2013.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    hahahaha from now on david61 has become "the foreigner who refused a cheki for 2-shot" legend and probably left a great impression among HKT members. XDD

btw usually Mikurin says fans(including more foreign fans maybe) will greet her with Konnichiwa but David61 greets her with "Hello, how do you do?" and Mikurin was shocked that this guy is No Nihongo XD

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Hahahaha I have a strange feeling that David61 might oshihen from Mayu to Miku just like certain someone we know "cough" C "cough"

• Like Like x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Unfortunately I wasn't in the best of moods when I met the lovely Mikurin as I'd just spent a full 2 hours queuing without seeing any members (I had to abandon Jurina's line as it just wasn't moving and then I gave up with Sasshi as she still hadn't arrived 40 minutes into her slot). However that is still ZERO excuse for me being tetchy. Idols are always happy for their fans, why shouldn't fans be the same? I do normally greet members with Konnichiwa', obviously I didn't this time, I just don't remember. :(

Actually if things had gone to plan I might just have had a very small chance of meeting Mikurin again on Sunday. I applied but failed to get tickets for the Kanto Tour shows in Ashikaga as it would have just been a small detour to my itinerary for me to pass through Tochigi that day.

Anyway, time for me to go away and properly learn Japanese, and to plan to meet Mikurin again at some future event the next time I can return to Japan. And if Mayu does graduate soon and I'm looking for a new oshimen... who knows! lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hahaha cheer up m8. Just plan a little better next time. It seems meeting Jurina, Sasshi and mikurin in the same day isn't the best idea XD I'm still waiting on those reports.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @marioworldakb Ah, don't worry I'm fine. I'll try and post my report tonight (Japanese time) including the full story of 'Chekigate'!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    How come Mikurin doesn't like being called a fisher when she is one?

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Because it probably feels to her that she isn't trying to fish.

8. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    ^^
    Maybe that's the case but idols who are fisher usually do well in ssk though.

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Showroom 170323

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, many compare Mikurin with Milky and if you ever imagine what if Milky joined when she was 13, you'd find Mikurin. When Milky joined, she was already 17.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  11. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I think are similar too but for me Milky looks brighter than Mikurin which I don't know how to explain it.

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Showroom 170325

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Mikurin so cute!:cute:

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Mikurin had submitted her candidacy for sousenkyo!

My target is at least she secured her place in next girls but the higher the better. Also, I dislike Hana's heavy push. I hope Mikurin will always rank higher.

Mikurin, may the Force be with you!

Attached Files:

15. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Me too, everyone is all about Hana now, I mean she's cute but I hate the fact they stop pushing Mikurin when she ha never the same push as Nako or Hana anyway so they can't say that she didn't live up to their expectation.

16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Hanachan is on the AKB single already. I think that was faster than Sakura.

Realistically, there are two main roads for Miku:
    1) Mainly Beautiful - Kato Rena, Sakura, Kojiharu, Naanya, Paruru, Kojimako
    2) Mainly Interesting - Yukirin, Sasshi, Yuko, Lemon, Miki,

Miku should focus on #1. Drop everything and focus on becoming drop dead gorgeous. She can do it. Look at Sakura and recently Mio.

17. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I've translated Mikurin's mobame about her announcing her candidacy as well as her goals for this year's sousenkyo here: https://translate48.blogspot.jp/2017/03/regarding-sousenkyo-tanaka-miku-mobame.html. One of the reasons I like Mikurin is that like Sakura, she can express her thoughts well in writing. This is a pretty well written post, so give it a read if you're a Mikurin fans! Hopefully it'll inspire some of you to vote for her because last year she was really lacking in votes from Stage48 :(

Hey, hey, look at whose name is written under Oshimen below my avatar ;)

Uh...because she's not one? A fisher is someone who's usually angling, maybe even going as far as to put on a different persona if that persona seems more favorable among fans. In all the many, many times I've met her, I've never once got the sense she was saying something just to appeal to me. Yeah, she's naturally kami-taiou, but that doesn't mean she's fishing. Think about it; you would be annoyed too if you're just being yourself but people accuse you of putting on airs just to draw in fans. That's why the full quote was this: https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/844515411404111872 and https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/844515580174491648.

• Like Like x 1
  18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The sir doth protest too much. :p

19. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    @ithebigc Thanks a lot I understand her much better now, and I think I like her even more now. I always think that miku and sakura have something in common like both have been called loli and then becoming more and more beautiful and now they are both good at writing so I hope she will rank higher at ssk too.

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls