1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tanaka Miku (Mikurin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by IXA, Nov 2, 2013.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@Xanthon the gravure angle is compelling; hadn't realized that about her goals. I haven't been a longtime Mikurin fan so that's an aspect non-oshi would be obscured from...

That said... been following her SRs from since this summer... and at least in SR her aspirations at a more mature character aren't really apparent to me; I prefer maturity so am quite sensitive to it. One of her recent SRs was half her hoodie gag :^^;:

What was noticed about Miku after '16's SSK though, is her personality is definitely changing -- she's not beholden to comparison with Nako, which is fine as they began diverging from that dynamic long ago, but she's been finding and claiming her own path starting IMO this year (possibly in anticipation of age 16?). The things she talks about are much more palatable to a non-loli audience now, and her dress choices show a more mature course... but she's not projecting 'mature' as much she thinks.

I remember way back when Nako was first chosen for kenninship and Miku was struggling through that wall... in HS when her fans would compare the two, she'd say 'Nako wa Nako, Miku wa Miku!' in frustration. So this isn't the first time she's had to deal with jerks in her lane... but if it really punctured her self-esteem back then... can see why she'd be anxious to face that yet again. :(

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

she seems okay now, which is great.

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    That's great but I still worry until tomorrow theater show. ._.

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

well, she said that she doesn't plan to graduate, so I think we're safe for now.
    most probably she just had a bad day and wanted to release stress that was accumulating for a long time.

5. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Does anyone know where I could find some fan reports from the HS event?
    Twitter? Or any known blogs?

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Start with our admin @ithebigc's twitter. He's in Japan and frequents Mikurin's lane at the HS events.

7. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Well this is interesting

https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/926996400239296512
    > Mikurin has 4 staff members with her today. The timer, the usher, an OJS48 AND someone to listen in on what you're saying to her.
    > [contd.] This is even MORE protection than yesterday, when there were only 3 ppl (timer, usher, OJS48). I'm just getting more and more worried...
    > [contd,] After lunch, the person listening in disappeared so I think Mikurin is slowly getting over w/e it was. She's not 100% back, but baby steps

But I'm glad they're standing by her and looking out for her for the time being!

8. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    To summarize, she wasn't talking and smiling as much as she used to and she has an OJS on her lane which is a first for her.

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Miku has posted a statement: https://plus.google.com/108158383330906277526/posts/MdNcBztUqbd

Some points:
    • Thanks to everyone for the handshake event
    • Apologies for making everyone worry because of the Showroom
    • She's had talks with Sasshi and her manager, who treated her very well and she's grateful to them (and apologies for causing them trouble)
    • In the next passage, I think she says that she's come to realize at the HS event that not meeting fans may be better for her mental state. (but my Japanese isn't that good, so I'm not sure)
    • Little, by little, she wants to keep going
    • Then she met for dinner with Jurina, and is glad that she was worrying for her. She managed to get a lot of things of her chest, and is grateful that she listened to her worries.
    • Sasshi also invited her to dinner the day before, but she wasn't feeling like going out yet, they redid that and she's again very grateful ("let's have dinner again some time")
    • Thanks to everyone, she's slowly on the way to recovery
    • In order to keep going towards her dreams, she realizes she shouldn't be overthinking things (I think?)
    • Again, thanks to everyone for their kind comments

11. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I've been skimming the HKT stuff for awhile now...i kinda miss them. They're going to probably be my Main AKS group because AKB is a Dumpster Fire (w/ all the Grads & that they won't push Team 4 girls) and now that HKT48 is "allowed" to be on YouTube w/out REGION BLOCKING I'm taking stock of current state of things.

My Observations on what I see happening w/ Miku...
    So....Miku is going from Pure Innocent - to sultry seductress 16+ Gravure?? Can someone explain this to me? I'm gathering she's basically going to do Gravure similar to Milky, KomiHaru, Aya Shibata, ect....but others made it sound like it was "More Mature?? (16+?) and certain fans aren't pleased by this?? I saw the same thing happen w/ some fans of Jun Amaki ("Kamen Joshi" in like 2014-15?)- Guys had a "Purer Image" of her & didn't like her being 'objectified' and if you've seen Miss Jun you'd realize how LAUGHABLE that is.

I remember when HKT were these scrawny little pre-adolescent looking urchins (2012) & I'm proud to see so many of My Girls- Sakura & Mio especially grow into such beautiful flowers which brings me to my initial point- They ALL become Women eventually. They All goto college, were Bikinis, meet boys & use varying degrees of 'objectification' to their advantage. It's a fools game to be into the "pre-16 Idols" for their youth & innocence in the same way it's like being a fan of "Kittens" but not actual Cats - lol.

I remember people gabbing about Ikumi (Team 8?) and now look at her she's like what 17-18? She's now a young woman- So it's guys like me who now get claim & enjoy the Sakuras & Mios & now it seems Miku's...so for ever 1 of her old fans that liked her Younger Innocence & will abandon her for the "Younger Model"- there a guy like me who says "Welcome to Womanhood" & the exciting and alluring world of Gravure & self expression! One door closes & another one Opens. FUN Fact about Gravure
    It doesn't exist in KPOP- they are too conservative. Like tight little shorts or surfer body suits & cheerleader outfits - That's as Sexy as you get- Most KPOP gals I've Never seen do anything Close to the most Modest of Japanese Gravure- YOU Are ALL Very Lucky!!

I saw Miku sing acapella on a Showroom clip - she has a pretty voice. She's a cutey. I still like Sakura & Mio more but Miku blew past Haruppi & Meru in my rankings. My Supreme HKT48 gal was Chihiro Anai but she flew away.

I sounds like Miku's going to be OK! BTW...if you're NEW to me - my Oshi's are: KomiHaru, Rika Nakai, Nagisa Shibuya, Ryoha Kitagawa, Reika Sakura/Erika Ikuta But I love the "classics" like Sayanee, Paruru, Suda Akari, Milky, Oshima Yuko just so you have an idea what level of company I place Miku in.

Here's my highest compliment- She's TWICE worthy! I.E. she could easily succeed as herself in the KPOP world.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  12. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    And, she's back to her daily routine again:

https://plus.google.com/108158383330906277526/posts/2LvGecjoRQN
    • finished performing "Candy" at the theater
    • really glad she got to perform such a cute song
    • usually she prefers darker, cooler songs, but this time she was more in the mood for a cute, cheerful song. "It's a rare occasion!"
    • she was happy to see all the fans and hear their cheering
    • in fact, she was really relieved seeing the fans' faces during her performance
    • during the send-off, plenty of people said very kind words to her, which really made her day
    • tomorrow, she has a photoshoot
    • today, she was feeling a little feverish, so she'll go to the doctor after the photoshoot tomorrow
    • she wants to continue to work hard so she can perform more in the future
    Unbenannt.PNG

Hopefully Jurina, Sasshi and her managers will continue to have an eye on her and make sure she won't feel without someone to talk to again.
    At least for the moment, it seems like she's recovering.

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This made me think about Nako and how much crap she got when she got her push starting with AKB kennin. That started the whole "rivalry" between her and Mikurin. Granted, fans of 48g knew it was to be expected when management pushes one girl and not the other, but one can never predict how devastating it can be for the girls. Miku has expressed her worries on social media, but we didn't know about how badly Nako was dealing with her push until the HKT documentary was shown. In any case, it's good to see Miku get the support she did over the weekend.

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 shuffle soon than Mikurin to replace Nako as kennin? No. I prefer they keep Nako as kennin and Mikurin to focus on HKT48. Also, Nako is from Tokyo too.

15. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Glad she's fine now and hopefully those idiots who are experts on how to piss of young ladies can leave her alone or a while.

16. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    does anyone still have any links to the showroom video where miku cried? i couldn't find it on youtube.
    i missed it as i was studying for some tests

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  18. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Ok I’ll try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. hjr1891