1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tanaka Miku (Mikurin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by IXA, Nov 2, 2013.

1. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
  2. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    That's an overly happy day - such funny photos are a good reason to follow the girls.

3. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Oh man it was sad watching her cry on showroom, I'm very surprised she wasn't chosen for this single, I definitely thought she would have been chosen over nako. I actually thought management was starting to see she was the popular one but oh well I guess she needs to be ranked higher again so it's more clearer...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  4. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    She should have said that she's a Sashi oshi like the other one.

5. khr100

khr100 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I’m very disappointed to hear that she didn’t make it into senbatsu this time. She is becoming more and more pretty and have a good handshake sales, plus she is working hard to shake her loli image out. I’m so mad that the management are too blind to the ponit they can’t see that.
    I’m probably going to hate this single like I did with bagutte ii jan even if yuiyui is the center.

6. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yup this plus that old man from hkt management crying for nako on the showroom single announcement stream.... he couldn't have made it more obvious that it was his idea lmao

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  7. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

she' just taking turns with nako

And hana is a staple vs the other sg little girls

at east She held back her tears when she was crying

8. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It may be a strategy to fire up Miku's fans for the SSK...

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i never considered NakoMiku rivals before until recently
    but i hope this makes Mikurin's fans work harder for ssk and get her a place in senbatsu or high undergirls

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'm starting to resent the effects Sasshi causes on other members. It's not Sasshi's fault and she's had good and bad effects but just the same I wish she didn't effect others at all. I've always thought Miku was way cuter than Nako and a better talker as well but Nako being Sasshi's favorite gets the silverspoon. Same thing happened to Misaki early on. When Misaki was Sasshi new plaything she was all over TV. but when Sasshi lost interest, Misaki disappeared. HKT was on a roll when Sasshi was involved, but after she left they plummeted to the bottom. Long running shows like Odekake could have been used to build up HKT like it was designed for but instead built up Sasshi instead. So Nako and HKT early on got a boost from Sasshi but Miku and current HKT got over shadowed by her influence - Without Sasshi, they would have grown their popularity naturally like the other groups and wouldn't be in this quagmire.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

I dont really understand why there cant be both Nako & Miku in senbatsu. I admit im not the biggest Miku fan, but it was really upsetting seeing her cry on stream

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

wtf, what does Sasshi has to do with anything? :fp: do Miku's fans have such short memory that they already forgot that she was in AKB's senbatsu for the last 2 singles while Nako was in none previously?
    Sasshi doesn't have a say in HKT's senbatsu selection, much less AKB's, what's with the need to lug her into everything?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I can already almost see Miku is gunna be on the 54th single and Nako dropped.

They are just switching their shifts

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

First, did I say a word about senbatsu?
    your the biggest Sasshi fan so you know her influences.

Are you saying:
    Nako doesn't get a big boost from being Sasshi's favorite vs Miku?
    Didn't Sasshi promote Misaki but later dropped her?
    HKT didn't get over shadowed by Sasshi?
    Odekake(originally meant to promote HKT) didn't turn into the Sasshi and Gotosan show?
    These were the points I made.

Come on, everyone knows these are true - we were both around when all these things happened, and I said it's not Sasshi's fault, but that's how it played out so I feel it would have been better for HKT if Sasshi never came because then they would have had to swim on their own power and most likely developed like the other sister groups. Instead they rode on the back of Sasshi and ended up where they are now.

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@chiuchimu
    you weren't the only one who wrote about Sasshi out of the blue, so I wasn't addressing only your points, more the claims that apparently Nako got into senbatsu only because of Sasshi and Miku doesn't get any love or something, which obviously isn't true (re-read my message).

as for your other claims, I could answer them in PM or in Sasshi's thread if you want. if we start this offtopic here, I can imagine it becoming pretty long and heated up, so it will be shut down soon enough anyway, so I don't want to start it here.

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is the only way they can grow. It’s the nature of the idol business to make girls cry so the fans who are closest to them will spend more money. Management won’t stop unless they feel both have peaked in popularity, and they still have quite the room to grow especially when they near their late teens.

Edit: just read the replies before me. See how fired up you all are? If you had money to burn, you will spend it on Mikurin. This is all deliberate from management.

17. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I'm not fired up, I'm just sad for mikurin

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I get the feeling they are trying to balance the popularity of Nako and Miku. Nako used to be always ahead of Miku in terms of popularity but in the last year to 18 months Miku has gone ahead in SSK ranking, HS sales and has developed assets which make her way more popular in terms of gravure. So they give Nako the SSK senbatsu place ahead of Miku in order to try and give her a boost for SSK.

And of course Hana sails in to senbatsu because AKS are determined to make her happen no matter how lukewarm the response is.

19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i always thought mikurin had better sales than nako but they pushed nako more

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I mean they gave Mikurin a song last year and Nako still had nothing tho until now this boost to her first senbatsu