1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tani Marika (Marika)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Re: KKS - Tani Marika

She's got great presence and she looks pretty good too

2. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DRzJJKviTM[/yt]

she's crazy! lol

(but she really look hot in this UZA oufit!)

:D :D :D

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

I hope the budokan concert will be an opportunity for her to shine and showcase her MC skill.

Her appearance at the Undergirls MV tells management have their eyes on her. And she really deserves it!

4. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Amen to this.. I just don't get why she looks so fine in the UZA outfit though.. Just can't put a finger on it for some reason.. ^.^

Just something I noticed though, when I took a peek at the Bara no Kajitsu PV, it made me look back on Marika's official pictures and whatnot. She looks quite different when she's on the official stuff as opposed to when she's on stuff like Odekake, etc. Maybe it's just me though.. Like in the BnK PV for example, I wouldn't have recognized it was her if I they didn't put her name on there..

5. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

i think she usually NEVER shows an serious face in tv shows, but she make a nice and serious face in bara no kajitsu (who resemble the pics on her g+)

6. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

In the Bara no Kajitsu PV, her name flashed so fast that I didn't see it the first time I watched it. Anyway, I really liked her in the PV. It's nice to see a more serious side of her, even though I like her funny side as well. :)

Now please, management, just form Team KIII and promote this girl already!

7. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

True that.. ^.^ Somehow finding that serious side to her a bit weird though.. If the kind of weird I'd feel if Hamada from Downtown decided to do drama or something like that.. Not saying that she doesn't pull it off well though, she pulls off the fierce just fine. Want to see her in a comedy MV though.. XD Like Haste to Waste-ish stuff.. XD

8. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

^ I understand. I feel the same way too. Which is another good reason for picking her for this song, so that she can start building a wider image instead of being a one-trick pony. Maybe she'll be like Yuko and learn to balance her goofy side and her sexy side.

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah, that'll give her some chance at a long-term career. I mean look at Fresh Lemon, her shtick is so played out at this stage and honestly if I see Anya's "Mentaiko" gag one more time my eyes will roll so hard I'll get a glimpse of the inside of my own skull.

10. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

Yeah, I think some of the girls make the mistake of sticking with one popular gag or character trait without doing anything else. It's popular for a while, but eventually the fans are going to either lose interest or get sick of it and then it's very hard to start again from that position.
    That'd be the best outcome, I think Marika could probably do it!

11. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

This gif got me interested. :^O^:

12. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

you also can she her serious side when she in "kiss wa dame yo" unit to sub minazou. like you feel, it's weird to she her in serious face, i just want to laugh when.

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

In term of variety skills she got praised by Sasshi. It is said she has the most potential.

While Annya is fun with her failed GAG and spontaneous big reaction, Marika is, on the other hand more subtle and elaborated. She's always funny and most important, she's not overdoing it.

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Totally with you on this. She has tremendous skills as a personality. I can't wait to see her rise within AKB.

15. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Umm what really makes Tani an ace to me is her perfect beauty. I mean literally, even via her profile pics and all, I've always noticed her perfect complexion, her features and her skin. I really don't know how to describe it any other way, she's the kind of pretty that anyone from any place and different taste can't deny it.

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

I met Marika this past weekend...

She surpassed all expectations. This girl is absolutely awesome, and is going to be a star! [party]

17. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Found this at random on Youtube. It's a compilation of Tani videos from the UZA handshake event in Sapporo.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g---QnYsEk[/yt]

18. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Personally, Tani's actually the first on my People-I-want-to-meet-when-I-haul-ass-to-Japan list.. Well, it's a close battle between her and Chori for that fact.. I just can't help but feel attracted to girls who know how to be funny, you know, it's like a kryptonite to me.. And seeing Cristafari's verdict on our Marika, it just has me all the more excited. But they shouldn't push her too hard though, I would more or less just like to see her at a normal level of popularity rather than all blown up..

19. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

She is my oshi in HKT48 now. Wow, that girl is entertaining.

20. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

The following videos were posted by holcroft in Oya Shizuka's thread. Tani and Shiichan visiting Oita.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Fd1K9IN-9b0[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4mC9KkRZ5MI[/yt]