1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tanigawa Airi (Airi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

It's been a while since I last posted here [hehe]

she looks great at in "Bokura no Eureka" and I noticed she's like the darkest out of everyone in the Dance Vers. :lol:

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

On Tanigawa Airi G+, she was eating Mechaike cookie from the staff and got a Riichan cookie and said she likes Ricchan a lot, to which Ricchan replied that she like Airi more and had talked to Yui about wanted to be her friend for a while... :XD:

https://plus.google.com/100515188323145 ... FRJbsMDKws

3. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    I'm happy to know that she still on the senbatsu for NMB's 8th single [party] [clap]

(even she is in 4th row)

4. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Happy belated birthday to Airi!!! My favorite girl of NMB48, keep on being silly! [party] [party] [party] :ome:

5. admiraltolokus

[​IMG]

Though it was not mentioned in the g+ comments section, and I wouldn't say it either, a face appeared on Airi's knee [hehe] other than that she is cute as ever! :blush:

hmm on to more serious business. She posts a lot on g+ I comment whenever I can, and she has a good following, I like her posts, and she always has a cute pic for us ^o^ but I have been surprised there has hardly been any activity for her here on stage48, I will try to post more about her. Make sure to watch the new Team M!

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Airi's kinda of been the forgotten one of the senbatsu but I really like her. She's very honest with her feelings and is just an overall really nice girl. Watching Airi cry her heart out during Boku ga Matteru in Budokan breaks my heart. She's also one of the only members (with Milky and Maachun) to welcome Jo back with no reservations whatsoever.

I think she was prettier with the long hair but the return to short hair really suits her well.

7. admiraltolokus

She does show her emotions easily, especially seems to in the pictures she posts on g+ and her updates, I like reading them, she kinda seems to have a sad face down pat though it may just be a so/so face to her that doesn't seem to be sad but sometimes she seems that way, kinda like Fresh lemon's.

Huh there any videos out there on like dailymotion of it? I am not remembering it happening...

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Which one? Budokan?

I just googled it. This one.

Boku wa Matteru starts at 17:20

If you're talking the Jo thing, it was in G+.

9. admiraltolokus

lol yep 20:19 she was sobbing yes that was the time I was talking about not remembering, this was last year right? I think the last day of it was shown live streamed online, if its the one I watched that I am thinking of...

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yes it was April or so last year. The livestreamed one was only the AKB group concert. This was during the NMB solo concert.

11. admiraltolokus

ahh thought so, boy my memory gets fuzzy when staying up all night to watch those events [hehe]

ahhh seems it is her sister's birthday today? She says she is now 5! Congrats to her!
    [​IMG]
    from her g+
    "みなさん!!

今日は私の妹の誕生日なのです❤️

5歳になったんだよ( ̄+ー ̄)

ほんまに可愛いの、おめでとう!

みんなも、祝ってあげてね❤️笑"

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She has, like, 3 sisters [hehe] Which one is it?

13. admiraltolokus

Not sure she didn't say, all I know is this one turned 5 '_' maybe its hidden in this sentence? "ほんまに可愛いの、おめでとう!"

Boy she must come from a comparatively large family for Japan then if she has 3 sisters!

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She also has 3 older brothers :^^;: She's the middle child of a family of 7 kids. That's like 5 times the normal number of children in a typical Japanese family.

15. admiraltolokus

:XD: wow! Where did ya hear about that? We need to tell her to specify which one when telling about birthdays :hehe: that is a large family!

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She's talked about her family multiple times in various media so its a very well known thing among fans.

17. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Airi's NMB main page photo.

[​IMG]

18. admiraltolokus

Very cute photo for her :blush:

Zero, with regards to fans knowing alot about her family :^^;: some of us don't and have not really read about her family much in different media, if ya got any readily available sources I would love to read them!

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^Hmm... I don't have any specific ones off the top of my head but in the last TEPPEN radio she did with Milky, she mentioned briefly that she had a big family. I think she mentioned something in her Virginity home video too.

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Speaking of Airi, here's her Senkyo video translated for anyone interested: