1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Taniguchi Megu (Megutan)

Discussion in 'Team A' started by Crests, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

It was originally tweeted by Megu... but, it disappeared (she deleted it). I think everyone think it is okay to post it (including management) since everyone doing it. But they probably got the call or something....

2. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    When I googled Koi Dance, I got Caroline Kennedy (US Ambassador).

3. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

my friend from Japan told me that they have quite strict entertainment regulation that for some reason AKB cant use song, dance or anything not from AKB/AKS its self to promoting themself. or if it happen management will call for it or net will make fuss of it. exception if AKS already made agreement with each side management about using their move.

well originaly its from Yui Aragaki's drama and Hoshino Gen perform song

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  4. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ota Nao
    is that so
    I've seen team 8 and nogizaka members done a video of this song too

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  5. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

Maybe the problem is that Team A performed it as Team A, kinda like an official thing. They do it with in AKB costume and do it at theater and that can probably be considered as trying to make a profit from this song/dance.
    Like when people performing perfect human, the one that holds the right probably wouldn't mind, but when AKB use perfect human in their concert, AKS definitely pay for it. So they might saw what Team A do as a commercial thing thus illegal without permission.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

^cheers. Thank you for more detail information.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

7. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

Today she is not wearing her wig at "make otoko" unit. I wonder is it some costume failure?

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
  9. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    In case anyone has interest in the pictures and videos Megu has been uploading to her SNS account, excluding 755, here's a google drive folder containing what I have been posting in her gallery. The videos were extracted thru IDM. I dismissed those .mov files accessible through the new google+ interface as they were too large.

Although there are software for extracting these photos I prefer to do it manually to preserve the date it was uploaded. Sometimes Megu would upload at 1AM JST but I date it for the previous day. The rule is that everything will be dated the day it happened or before Megu went to sleep. Megu's google+ update is generally every night before she sleeps but you might notice that there are gaps in the dates, its when she falls asleep before she post, it happens sometimes. The update happens in the morning and for that day Megu has two google+ update which I both date the same.

As for the twitter photos, I include the retweet in which she's in the photo or depicted in it, as for the drawing she frequently retweet. The twitter videos are extracted thru IDM and somehow it varies in size to that of my internet connection but the quality seems to be the similar.

Megu SNS Archive

(It has no malware attached or whatsoever. I will bet my ass on it!)

• Like Like x 2
  10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takei Sara
    Does Megu have the capabilities to become Team A's new captain now that Komari is graduating?

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

Team A captain is Yokoyama Yui, Mariko is vice captain.
    Personally, I don't think Megu is a captain type. She is more an ace type. Vice captain will probably go to Myao/Oya or if they want to go young, Kayoyon is probably the best choice.

12. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Oya is good for vice Cap. She can support the Captain and feedback from both the Captain and the team.

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Kenkyuusei

Paru already gone and naanya will follow her soon, so Team A center maybe will be given to Megu
    in condition no shuffle because if shuffle happen, pretty sure team A will recruit Ace/center type from other team..and i believe Megu still not in their level, yet

14. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I'm all for Megu taking the spotlight in Team A. It would be nice to have a very competent performer as an ace in AKB48 for once.

15. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    If management is going to groom Megu into something then give her a Senbatsu appearance before anything else. She can't hold a position in Team A unless she has enough presence to stand with those kennins.

• Like Like x 1
  16. wlerin

wlerin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    I agree that Kayoyon would be a good choice for vice captain, and Megu for center/ace. If this upcoming single is another 32- (or 48- ) member senbatsu it would be criminal not to include her.

• Like Like x 1
  17. rendizzz

rendizzz Kenkyuusei

I wonder why Megu didn't participate in Naanya last stage yesterday, she only show up with 15th gen
    Megu always on there when A7 performing since shonichi, i think yesterday is the first time she miss it

18. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    And Megu isn't in Senbatsu for the next single :(

19. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Aki-P just need a few more kick in the teeth to see what's he's been missing.:lol:

Megu will get a spot someday, she's just turning 19 this year. A lot more opportunity will come, she just need to believe. Luck plays a large part in the success of showbiz personalities.

• Like Like x 1
  20. AXWELL

AXWELL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena
    [​IMG]
    why Tano liked her so much ?
    i love when they're Selfie together <3