1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Taniguchi Megu (Omegu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by Crests, Apr 17, 2014.

1. random48

random48 Kenkyuusei

how many Megu oshi around here i wonder...
    i wanna vote for her but look like she is not that well know much :/

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Two more years and Megu might be at the better half of UG. She has what it takes! Paruru got a lackluster start in AKB with all those fumbles and stuff before she made it Senbatsu. On the other hand, Megu is an orthodox idol and a safe bet for management for a push. They will give her a better push eventually. Another addition would be her spirited presence in google+. If she keep up the pace she might get notice faster. Anyway, I got my faith on her making it big in AKB.

3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    She is my #2. I generally only vote for my oshi though.

4. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I am not sure how to start this post since this video below is in the gray area or much more depending on how you interpret it. Its an incident a month or so, not sure when since I did not do any inquiry about it the first time it pops up in Youtube sometime ago. It simply fazed me to see this happened but it did and seeing this video again with half a million views simply compels me to do know about it. I purposely did not share the video but a link to compel people to read and read my warning since as I mentioned already its not something most people will like to see especially in a forum with new or adolescent members who are not yet acquainted with this kind of materials. Hey, I'm trying to be a bit responsible adult here!

Anyway, if you do know any about it please do share!

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
  5. Miitan

Miitan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Some people get excited about seeing the safety shorts. Nothing new there.

6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

yeah i know, that's video from Takamina Seitansai
    i'm sure megu itself never know about that accident

7. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Where's Kitagawa Kenji when you need him? :)

8. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It certainly is nothing new to those who knew AKB before mainstream caught up to them and to those who got their introduction to AKB through sleazy depictions that was rampant in those days. I never gave a thought who Shinoda Mariko was when she begun appearing early 2007 at websites I frequent (and I will not tell what website was that!), just another pretty face to gaze upon, I thought, nothing more.

Although I do take heed to what the Internet reckon of this incident but what I am more concerned is how does a 16 year old idol, who is barely a year in the group, reflect when something like this happened. It sure is awkward for new members to be discussed in the Internet because of incidents similar to this. She attend school and it maybe more difficult since Megu goes to an all girls school, correct me if I am wrong on this part.

I ponder if 2ch or other Japanese forum did any feast on this occurrence. Since, from what I can "see":fp:, its questionable if that truly is a safety short because its usually in black or in the color of the uniform, which in this case is not! Or, maybe its the new thing or maybe I'm just totally whacked and wrong. I have not really watch any theater performance since Amina's last. Enlighten me please.

And about the resident censor in the 48 group, I assume he cannot have intervene in this since its a broadcast and he mostly peddle his craft on DVDs.

9. LNK_Tomu

I thought the same as you - wrong colour. Maybe it's one they built into the costume (which they do do), but it looked more like a 'costume failure (or memory failure)'. If so, hard way to learn a lesson, but could have been at a worse venue than the theatre.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Not a costume failure, just one of those things that happens, if the vision mixer didn't happen to use that camera at that precise time no-one would have known. The red seifuku isn't one of those that lifts much when they twirl so they probably didn't think safety pants were required, plus I think that seifuku is worn over the sparkly one that they use for the first two songs which is figure hugging so they probably didn't envisage a situation where safety pants were needed.

I'm just impressed they can change their boots in such a short time :lol:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  11. LNK_Tomu

I'm impressed with most of the stuff they do. Remembering songs, dances, hand positions, stage positions for god knows how many songs they have in their heads. I walk into the kitchen with a cup, look at the boiling kettle and think "Why am I here?"

12. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    As unfortunate this incident was, Megu's anonymity to the general public will draft this as just another AKB member making some news. But, someday, this will probably resurfaced to haunt her career. However, by that time, Megu could handle it better than now. Thank god she is with Team A and have Takamina to advice her on this matter.

[​IMG]

Anyway, I tried swimming through 2ch with my near nothing understanding of the language but found no significant discussion regarding the incident but 2ch is still just the shallow part of the vast plane, I cannot be sure there really was not. Only a persistent search would probably yield a better result.

I believe its time to lay the past to rest, its better buried deep.

Having read Megu's g+ post regarding another graduation, and from the 15th generation no less, made me wonder how long will Megu last but I think its too early to judged her. Gauging by her recent posts she is still is a fan wearing a members uniform. She is still engulfed with admiration for the members she adore. She still has to learn a lot as her MC skill is so weak it made my ears tingle (she's so far from Amina!) and her writings are redundant and without flare its as if her post are like assignments, she needs to learn to add some flavor to it. I give her the benefit of a doubt as she still young and new. All that passion she has shown so far just needs to be directed properly she has the making of an idol that last long, not childish looking but act like one and enjoys her job, that should be enough.

13. LNK_Tomu

Humm, sounds like Sasshi.

Getting the fan attention is a bit like "sink or swim" - learning it as you go. Maybe one day Management will give help to the newer girls on how to grab the fans, or just leave it to the older members to teach the newer members.

14. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    The members who confessed to have joined AKB because they became a fan of the group can be traced as early as that of the third generation or even second. Mayuyu auditioned for second gen but failed. Some of the less popular second generation members probably became a fan but the popular ones of that generation seems to be more career oriented as mentioned from most of the magazine interview. Yukirin and Sashi are well known Momosu fan. The fourth generation or the first of the KKS are mostly fan and so as most that follow. So, Megu is not really unique on this matter.

And, that is the problem nowadays. Most of the members joined the group as a fan not looking beyond being a member something that the first and second generation lamented because the goal for them is not AKB it was supposed to serve only as a bridge for them to reach their dreams beyond being an idol. I hope Megu do seriously seek to become an actress.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  15. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  16. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    To see this thread with meager views and post is just reminiscent of my former oshi's thread. So quite and serene you could almost see your thoughts dripping from your nose. There is not much to discuss and there is not much to be excited about. Well, that seems to be normal and evident to less popular members.

Anyway, enough with the crap, Megu has just passed the 200,000 watch in 755, that will be all today, actually that was yesterday. I only remember to check 755 for that matter. I do not dabble much in SNS as its depressing to observe the depravity of activity of the less popular members in the group.:asdfgh:

Gah, here's a gif to ease your pain for at least today. Megu's playful personality is a sight to witness.

[​IMG]

http://kataomoi48.tumblr.com/post/121915505384

17. Miitan

Miitan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    AKB48 Campaign 2015 Free Live in Osaka
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6/20 AKB48 Free Live Event at Grand Front Osaka Set List

M01 Heavy Rotation(Yokoyama Yui)
    M02 Mae Shika Mukanee(Mukaichi Mion)
    M03 Ue Kara Mariko(Kato Rena)
    M04 Gingham Check(Kawamoto Saya)
    M05 Sakura no Ki Ni Narou(Mukaichi Mion)
    M06 Ponytail to Shushu(Okada Nana ・ Kojima Mako)
    M07 Koisuru Fortune Cookie(Owada Nana)
    ※Center Member in Parenthesis

▼Participating Member
    Oshima Ryoka, Owada Nana, Ogasawara Mayu, Okada Nana, Kato Rena, Kawamoto Saya, Kizaki Yuria, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Goto Moe, Takahashi Juri, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nishino Miki, Mukaichi Mion, Yokoyama Yui

http://akb48-matome.blog.jp/archives/51970226.html
    http://akb48-matome.blog.jp/archives/51970231.html
    http://akb48-matome.blog.jp/archives/51970274.html

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Yeah enjoyed her bungee jump on Bingo.

And such a good concert shot with that bit of a sad face. So cute.

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It seems Megu will be at the AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyou Museum 6/21 at 12:40 with Maeda Ami.

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12041192925.html

And, Megu also appear on UTB vol 232 (August 2015 Issue), the release date is 6/23.

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12040843718.html
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1738201

6/28 Intex Osaka Nationwide Handshake Event for Green Flash and Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai. Megu will be on lane 10 with Iino Miyabi and Owada Nana.

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12040843033.html

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015