1. Following SNH48's official break from the rest of the 48 Group, the SNH48 section will be retired on April 1, 2017. General threads for it and its sister groups can be created in the Stage48 Idol Emporium as with any other idol group, but it will no longer have it's own subforum to make way for STU48 and BNK48.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

Tano Yuka (Tanochan)

Discussion in 'Team K' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I am not surprised she wasn't chosen. I think they gave up on her last year they have bigger fishes to fish :/
    The only thing we can do is vote for her for SSK to show that she's not forgotten.

• Like Like x 1
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Twitter:
    hime_minae
    hopefully, if she does participate, she gets the milky/suda treatment where fans rally to get her back in the rankings

3. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I really hope that the fans do show her she's appreciated. I know she knows that she still has fans, but the numbers don't ever reflect that. Yuka seems to be people's secondary favorite, their third favorite, fourth favorite, etc...

It's sad, and I really wish I could vote for her. I don't know how much one vote costs though. Either way, I can't vote, but I wish I could.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    All you need to vote is a code and an internet connection. You can get a code by buying the next single or hooking up with someone who buys the single, sells you the code, and then resells the single as used (or not). Actually, if you buy old singles, you might get a ticket for the 2013 election. I bought Labrador Retriever and BtW this last year and have (useless) codes for the 6th and 7th SSKs in 2014 and 2015.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wie

Wie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    Does Yuka join the ssk this year? I want to vote her but I havent bought the code cuz I wanna make sure ;;;-;;;)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

6. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    She hasn't registered yet but neither has most of Team K. I'll be sure to post here when she does (or if the application period ends and she didn't apply) unless someone beats me to it haha. :)

• Like Like x 1