Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Paruru was famous for her lacklustre handshakes, and she did quite alright as I recall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Paruru was the exception that proves the rule. Her handshakes became a meme but other members can't afford to get away with that. But if you look at Paruru's SSK results in relation to her push then she under-performed. The difference between Paruru and Tano is that Paruru had a super-cute face (at the time) and was tall enough to model in magazines so she was picked up by Burning, the most important agency in Japan.

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    That's not how empirical evidence works :)

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Oya is actually a really funny person but I don't think - funny enough - her sense of humour is really idol-like and that applies to Tano too. They just don't try to appeal to wota's which is so weird saying since they're both AKB members.

I am sad to hear the news, but it's not shocking...plus she's been doing quite a bit outside of AKB that it was only a matter of time. Probably one of the best Team K members ever and I'll definitely miss her on the stage.

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The existence of one exception does not disprove that a general rule exists.

6. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Well, it finally happened. I'm proud of her and all that she has accomplished.
    I'm sure many of us who follow Tano have seen this coming since she was passed over for the Team K captaincy but even before that, she was definitely placing more of an emphasis and more importance on her outside work this past year (ex. not being in the dance senbatsu). She's going to be completely fine without the group and I can confidently predict that she is going to have a stable career in theater following her graduation. After all, she already has jobs like "The Circus" lined up. I think with everything that has happened recently it's just pushed her to finally making the decision. Personally, I think a part of her wanted to stay longer because she holds such a passion for AKB and Team K specifically but she knows when to cut her losses. She's always been so straightforward like that. She struggled so much within the group trying to find herself and what she could do for it that I'm happy she's found some peace.
    Wishing her luck on all her future endeavors. :)

7. Romain

Romain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiayane
    Well i believe in her but it stil hurts bad she quits AKB group...

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm sure this decision was really hard for her. U can tell how much love she had for Team K (I really did see her as a successor for Akimoto-S and that passion she had for Team K back in AKB's golden years).

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sometimes she reminded me of Akimoto as well, which is probably why I chose her as my oshi after I realised Akimoto had already graduated (I found AKB in 2015 through old AKBingo episodes, chose Akimoto as my favourite and then noticed she wasn't even in the group anymore).

I think in regards of what I do here on this forum, I assume I will continue updating it nevertheless even after her last activities in August, I'm just gonna stop including "AKB related updates"/"Non-AKB related Updates" and just stick to SNS and Updates per say. After all, ever since I started updating this thread, most of the time the AKB related Updates bit was pretty tiny anyway, but I'm gonna miss her participating in stages! I truly hope some of her musicals get released as DVD so we can watch them at least.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I'm really sad to hear that Tano's graduating but I'm not shocked. I hope she has a nice time after AKB and a nice career

11. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm not shocked about her graduating but I'm sad. They should have given her the captaincy. What I am the saddest about is not being able to see her perform with the new Team K. This team had so many people I liked :/
    I'm glad she became my oshi after Acchan left and I am proud of her career in AKB even though I still think her potential was wasted, she is just so talented that's why I'm not worried about her future.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    sad to see her go, but it seems like she's well set up already for her life outside AKB. With no push coming anytime soon, it's probably long overdue for her to move on with her life and carer. all the best to her!

• Like Like x 1
  13. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    After watching this video, I will say she has promising chance to get acting job after quitting AKB48 and She has a good parents too. Tano good luck in your future.

• Like Like x 1
  14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I don't trust Aks so let's hope Tano will get her own agency before she gradute...she need that to survive in showbiz bussiness

• Like Like x 1
  15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she already has a theater job for june-july so she's good at the moment,but i hope she joins an agency soon too

• Like Like x 1
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I had never seen this before omg :fear: Thank you for sharing! I don't like watching horror on my own 'cause I get scared, but I told myself to get through it for Tano-chan [hehe]

Ah I hadn't thought about that... Even if it's just a small agency, I hope they ask to take her so she can continue doing projects. The Circus Episode 2 is in June, so I hope someone takes her based on that.

Social Media Round-up

She has a new profile picture on twitter
    new twitter icon.jpg

@tanoyuka_official (13th March)
    @atsukitomori
    13th march 1.png

Instagram story (13th March)
    13th march 2.jpg

@tanoyuka_official (14th March)
    まちがえてけしちゃった。笑
    春だねー!
    14th march 1.png
    I made a mistake and erased it. lol
    It is spring~!

@hirari_official (15th March)
    卒業発表おつかれ様
    用事終わって急いでゆうかがいるところにきた
    大好きよおおお!
    15th march 1.jpg
    Good job on the graduation announcement
    After my business was over, I rushed to where you are
    I love you sooooooo much!

@tanoyuka_0307 (15th March)
    さきほどのSHOWROOMで卒業発表させていただきました!
    いまの段階で言えるのは握手会が8月12日で最後になるということで、卒業公演とかは決まり次第お伝えします。
    伝えたいことはしっかりモバメで書きます!
    最後まで見守ってくださると嬉しいです。
    I announced my graduation in my SHOWROOM earlier!
    The only thing I can tell you about as of now is that my last activity will be the handshake event on 12th August, so the graduation performance and everything else will be told once we decide.
    I want to write what I want to share earnestly in Mobame!
    I'll be glad if you watch over me for another minute.

@tanoyuka_0307 (16th March)
    雨だけどあったかいね
    16th march 1.jpg
    It's raining but it's warm

@tanoyuka_official (16th March)
    [green heart][pink heart]
    16th march 2.png

Instagram stories (16th March)
    16th march 3.jpg

@tanoyuka_official (17th March)
    17th march 2.png

@tanoyuka_0307 (17th March)
    お互い良い笑顔だね笑笑
    hillary.jpg 17th march 1.jpg
    We look nice smiling next to each other lolol

Tano Mail (17th March)
    I will write it!

Sorry I am late!

I announced it in SHOWROOM on the 15th.
    In that delivery, I didn't explain about the reasons too much in detail, but I will tell you more now!

Originally, up until 20 years old I said I really didn't give any thought to graduating (I was talking to my parents earnestly)
    And I said I really really loved Team K at the time so much
    More than before

I will be honest now.
    I'm sorry that I did not tell you truthfully how many negative feelings I had at the time.

When I was on a stage surrounded by a lot of professionals during the time I was away from the AKB stage for several months, I felt very excited and I was learning a lot, so it was a lot of fun.

So there were a lot of things why I wanted to graduate. To be honest, I thought about it every time I was performing at the theater..
    After Miyazawa Sae-san had graduated, my biggest inspiration was gone.

However, when there was finally a senshuuraku for the first time in a long time, I really tried to work hard on AKB and concerts and performances seemed to be fun.
    I was happy when fans, who saw me on the stage, came to my handshakes and told me about their impressions of me. I was really happy to hear it, and I was really thankful. And I thought, I do like AKB after all.

I don't want to recall any specific handshakes now but it was really nice to have a conversation with the fans! I know it sounds like I'm lying, but it's the truth!
    I guess that if something is awkward, it is fun.,,, I really believe that... lol

But you see.
    I really wish I had gotten this off my chest earlier.

There was also the filming for a movie in which I was the lead role.
    There was also the Snoopy stage. I was troubled by it every day, as I had never experienced that stage before and I was really struggling with my body. Lol
    I don't really want to say this now, that I was struggling so much at the time...
    But then it wouldn't have been a challenge to do this stage, and I usually talked about it with other cast and production members and I told them about my fears, and the anxiety let off a bit during practice sessions, and then I thought it was awesome lol
    I suppose they were inspired by the human nature...

When I left the Snoopy stage again and went back to my main business activities, something felt unsatisfactory, and there were only so many days where I considered it fun. The moments where I felt really happy and where I thought my heart was going to burst with happiness where only the Team K stages, and that was really almost it.
    The only thing in AKB that made me happy was Team K.

Will this year be my last seitansai?
    My only motivation now is Team K, and I know that what I'm saying sounds ambiguous... But really, those are my honest feelings!

Captaincy was my main goal for many years and I thought it would make me very happy to be captain for my favourite team.

Although I did not make an announcement at my 20th birthday seitansai, I kept wondering if I will even celebrate my next birthday with you and the team. I was wondering at the time if I should announce my graduation at my next birthday stage, but I was unsure and selfish and my schedule made it more difficult.

At the same time,
    I knew that the chances were high for a team shuffle soon.
    So what if there is a team shuffle, and I don't get to be in Team K anymore and I don't have the captaincy, then I wouldn't have anything left.
    So, if I don't get the captaincy, then I will graduate.
    I don't think I'll ever get used to this blessed environment here.
    Isn't it because of AKB that I was able to see a new and exciting stage, and isn't it because of AKB that I was able to have a lead role in a movie?
    These were all the things I was thinking about, and I thought that I was really blessed to be in this environment and the experiences I managed to gain here are certainly amazing, but I also wanted to restart my preoccupation. My thoughts were all over the place around this time last year.

So, well, I did not change (announce graduation) and there was the Team K and the Kamikyoku Shibari performances, and the Handshake events.
    And then there was the shuffle, wasn't it.

Synchro no Tokimeki was on when it was announced,
    Well, I had been thinking about it before and I thought, if Team K changes, I would put a stop to it.
    And I realised, the announcement is over now and I have to make a decision.
    After the show, I went to talk to an adult.

Recently, I caused a lot of noise.
    The things I said at the time were misunderstood and I know there weren't many people who understood my intentions, so the impression that's left of me now is pretty bad.

I think it's natural that I don't want to be misunderstood, but then I thought to myself, there have been a lot of incidents recently where I have been misunderstood. So when I made the graduation announcement on SHOWROOM, at first I wanted to tell you about my reasons honestly, but I thought I might only be misunderstood again. The people who receive this mail are the ones who really support me, and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. So I thought, if there is a place where I can share the truth properly, it is through mail to my fans.

That's it.
    Thank you for reading for all this time!!

Please let me know when you receive the mail.

AKB related Updates

It's safe to say by now you all know that Tano announced her graduation [hehe] Here are still some articles that reported on it, if you wanna read up on them
    AKB48 February Net Shop photos (Part 1): Light Gray Uniform
    net shop 1-1.jpg net shop 1-2.jpg net shop 1-3.jpg net shop 1-4.jpg net shop 1-5.jpg
    From Japan: https://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/detail/1/64927
    From Overseas: https://akb48.buyee.jp/goods/64927

Non-AKB related Updates

Today was the screening of the Linking Love movie DVD release event. The DVD will be released on 4th April. You can pre-order it here, feel free to add other sources, these are just the most obvious

• Like Like x 1
  17. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Hearing that Sae was her motivation and how much Team K means for her... it's so sad, like so tragic. To be honest, I think Team K is the most mistreated team in AKB. Yuka is such a talent that got mistreated by management, and then Tomu, and back then there was Sae and many more... I can only hope that after graduation she will be able to find many works and flourish, I know she has the talent to do it

18. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    I'm pretty sure than Tano will get an agency. I mean come on, she looks super beautiful, can sing,dance and act.
    It would be such a shame to waste such a potential ( like AKB did....).
    And it's so sweet she called Ochochan. I'm pretty sure it meant a lot to her.

19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I totally agree. Even if you look at Yuko, she won SSK twice, and how many center positions did she get during her lifetime in AKB? 6. Three solo centers, of which 2 were fan voted and one was her graduation single ._. I mean, considering she was supposed to be Acchan's greatest rival, that's pretty low. After winning the Heavy Rotation SSK, who was the center for the next singles up until SSK? Acchan. I'm not an Acchan hater and I deeply respect all the pressure she put up with in AKB, but Yuko was a Kami7 member up until graduation and won SSK twice and she was paid dust by management. She got her senbatsu positions since Aitakatta, but man, still :/ I feel like she deserved so much more than that.

And also Sayaka! She wasn't made media senbatsu until Iiwake Maybe, which (again) was fan voted. Team A was the all-star team back then, and in the first SSK Team A dominated senbatsu, but Akimoto was one of the four Team K members that managed to get in.

And don't get me started on Ohori Megumi... she was always put back row on the side, and does anyone remember how her popularity pretty much exploded after she was getting some exposure and could show herself? Her single sold 10k. It was one of the first, if not the first, solo single released by an AKB48 members AND that was at a time when regular main AKB48 singles were selling as much as 22k copies. And then she was voted center by fans again for the SDN48 debut single!!

And I know she's originally Team A, but what about Miichan? She's been a steady Undergirls member in SSK ever since SSK has been started, which makes her still one of the most popular and known AKB members today, and she doesn't get any jobs within AKB anymore. All the things are given to younger members, which I can understand to a certain extent, but if Miichan doesn't receive a graduation concert or at least a single, then that'll be really poor. She's the last straw of a legacy.

Sorry for my rant. It's pretty much over now, but I have a lot of feelings for Team K ;_; I really hope Komiyama Team K will lead the team to new prosperity, like it deserves :gavel:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    +100 likes.. (too bad.. no tapatalk.. [hehe].. & justice for Team K.. :gavel:)