1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You could argue the same for Sasshi ... 4 times #1 in the election ... and how many A-Side centers? (if I counted them correctly ... 4 ...four)
    (then again Sasshii wasn't and isn't Team K)

I'm not holding my breath waiting for that ... to be honest I kinda doubt if she'll get anything really special, by the time she decides to graduate she'll probably be eclipsed by the graduation of Yukirin or Sasshii.
    (that doesn't mean they don't deserve a good send-off if they decide to graduate, far from that.)

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    5 if you count Bagutte Iijan

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @Arbios is right, it's 5 centers. But then again, Sasshi was transferred to HKT in 2012 and the first time she won SSK was in 2013. Sasshi, Jurina and Sakura are the only non-AKB members that ever centered AKB singles, and Jurina and Sakura had AKB kennins, to make it more justified for them to center.
    Jurina's kennin was from 2012-2015 and she centered
    • Oogoe Diamond (2008)
    • 10nen Zakura (2009)
    • UZA (2012)
    • Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru (2013)
    • Negaigoto no Mochigusare (2017)
    Sakura's kennin was from 2014-2017/18 and she centered
    • Kimi wa Melody (2016)
    • Negaigoto no Mochigusare (2017)
    And you could argue that Jurina was an exception in the beginning to push SKE's popularity, and then she only got centers as a kennin. About NnM, I'd say it was because they wanted to push Sakura at the time (Sakura did still have an AKB kennin at the time). And Sakura and Jurina were the main stars of Tofu Pro Wrestling at the time and I kinda feel like AKS was trying to sell them off as a duo.

I think the reason why Sasshi didn't center more singles is simply because she didn't have the time for it or wanted to. I remember last year's Janken Taikai, she formed a unit with Yukirin and Miichan and from the beginning they had wanted to lose the whole thing. In 2012, Sasshi got to release two solo singles and she was in a unit with Yuko, Yuihan and Kitarie and said unit released an album, which some other subunits still fall short of. And since 2013 she is also the HKT theater manager and she had a kennin in STU, and she stopped doing that because it was too much work for her, and she is the producer of =LOVE. I think Sasshi is voluntarily giving up on center positions

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The might well be so, otoh, we just might be mixing up cause and effect, it could be argued that Sasshii is so successful in spite of lacklustre support from AKB management.

Sakura, otoh .... well, I'm not going there, I'm sure she a very nice girl .... but just not my kettle of fish, she just seems to have just one mode .... surprised
    (but now I come to think of it ... Acchan didn't show much personality either ... maybe that's just the perfect idol image, just one dimension)

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

good thing about Tano graduation is we don't need to be worried or always complain again when akb new single announce or release because Tano not on there :lol:
    finally we can take a break from that crap

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    TwI was the last time i expected Tanochan in senbatsu :(

7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

well, Kibouteki Refrain is the best single for Tano oshi...still remember how happy she is when her name been called for the senbatsu
    good old days

• Like Like x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think that depends on how intensly you followed her. At first, I got to know AKB through AKBingo and especially because Acchan barely showed up and was treated godlike by the hosts back then, I didn't really like her. But then I watched the documentaries, and especially the 2012 Documentary, "The Show Must Go On", and I gained a lot of respect for her and I cried for her as well. And she did go to a fan's house for AKBingo one day and cooked him some omurice, so she really tried to appreciate her fans. I also watched her drama from 2016 (I think?), "Yuriko's Barenaked Diary" and I really liked her acting, and I do love her music now.

Don't make me cry again :cry: It made me so emotional the first time I watched it, her documentary always does this to me...

• Like Like x 2
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Oh, don't misunderstand me, I don't dislike Acchan, and I've seen that episode where she cooks for a fan, she was really close with Miichan (who consequently had a complete meltdown at Acchan's last Theatre performance), I've also seen her in Moshidora/Drucker in the dugout.
    Hardworking, gentle, bit introvert, that's Acchan I guess. And yeah, she never got much opportunity to break away from her role as 'absolute ace'.
    It's just that prefer the 'variety'/funny types a bit more, so, Yuko, Mariko, Sasshii and of course Miichan.

• Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Social Media Round-up

@tanoyuka_official (18th March)
    [baby emoji]
    18th march 1.png

@tanoyuka_0307 (19th March)
    JOY
    19th march 1.jpg

@tanoyuka_official (19th March)
    私服
    19th march 2.png
    My clothes

She hasn't posted much else on her social media, except a few odd text posts. She mentioned how she's been dreaming badly lately (but didn't go into specifics) and mentioned earlier today that Rina (I'm guessing Hirate Rina) is in Thailand right now and from the tone of the tweet, she misses her. Also on mobame, she told us how she went to a playground (at least that's how I understood it) and helped some of the kids doing some climbing on the different things you can find on a playground. It made her feel nostalgic and reminded her how much she loved PE at school and just jumping and climbing around.

AKB related Updates

AKB48 February Net Shop Photos (Part 2): Light Grey Uniform
    net shop 2-1.jpg
    net shop 2-2.jpg net shop 2-3.jpg net shop 2-4.jpg net shop 2-5.jpg
    Japan: https://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/list/1/2488
    Outside Japan: https://akb48.buyee.jp/goods/64995

I have to say, I really love her expression in the second image (first of the four ones lined up). I'm really happy I secured myself a set of these <3 Now that she's graduating, I'm desperate to collect as many photocards of her as I possibly can. On that note, I also received two photocards from Tano in her Kibouteki Refrain seifuku, one by herself and one together with Muto Tomu. They're probably my favourite photos of her now, when I think about how much she valued being chosen as senbatsu for that song.

On another note, the application deadline for Sousenkyo is almost here, and at this point I'm assuming she won't be participating this year. I didn't really expect her to, but it would have been nice to send her off ranking in ;_;

That brings me to the question, who will you guys vote for? I usually only always give in one vote, and that one for Tano-chan. I'm using Mobame now, so I have two votes this year (because I'll definitely buy a CD), which means I'll probably vote once for Katomina and once for Komiharu. On the off chance that Tano applies for SSK 'til tomorrow night, I'll give both my votes to her. But yeah, who will you vote for? ^^

• Like Like x 2
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    this will be my 3rd time voting on ssk
    on 2016 i gave tanochan 25 votes,komi 6 votes,katomina 4 and renapon 1
    last year i only voted for komi and tanochan with 10 votes each
    this year i'm planning on giving komi 60 votes and a 2-3 votes for seichan,mio,cuca,hinnatan
    even if she somehow participates this year i'll probably give her one vote

• Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Hey guys, I edited Tano-chan's profile on the stage48 wiki a little, but if you have some trivia or history you'd like me to add to her account, please post it in here!

• Like Like x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Social Media Round-up

@tanoyuka_official (27th March)
    しばらく逆さまの世界を感じてたとき
    27th march 1.png
    When the world felt upside down for a little while

@tanoyuka_0307 (27th March)
    かなちゃんと会うとずっと同じことしか言ってこない。かわいい。
    27th march 2.jpg 27th march 2.jpg
    I've been saying the same thing every time I meet Kana-chan. She's cute.

@tanoyuka_official (27th March) Instagram Story
    27th march 4.jpg 27th march 5.jpg 27th march 6.jpg 27th march 7.jpg 27th march 8.jpg 27th march 9.jpg 27th march 10.jpg

@tanoyuka_official (29th March)
    29th march 1.png

@tanoyuka_official (29th March) Instagram Story
    29th march 2.jpg

@tanoyuka_0307 (31st March)
    鼻痒
    気分で切った
    31st march 2.jpg
    Nose itch
    I felt sick

@tanoyuka_official (31st March)
    鼻かく癖
    31st march 1.png
    Nose habit

31st March
    31st march 3.jpg
    I felt like it, so I cut my hair.

Tomorrow is a concert.

Maybe, it will be my last big stage.

I will try my best
    So that everyone can see me
    For real one last time

Well, maybe only one strand looks somewhat golden. It’s like a straw.

Also, it’ll be April Fool’s Day. I need to stop lying so that people won’t distrust me.

But I also want to prank someone. lol

@tanoyuka_0307 (1st April)
    さいたまスーパーアリーナ単独コンサート終わりました!
    大きい会場でやるコンサートは私はたぶんこれが最後で
    その瞬間しかない空間、照明、歓声、ペンライト、みんなの顔、全身でずっと感じててとにかく最高でしかなくて気持ちよかった!
    ありがとうございました!
    1st april 3.jpg
    Saitama Super Arena Solo Concert finished!
    I think it might be my last concert at a big venue
    I felt all the space, lighting, cheering, the pen lights, everyone's faces, there was energy on my whole body the whole time! I felt amazing and very comfortable
    Thank you very much

AKB Related Updates

Photo of Tano at the SSA concert today (1st April/Easter Sunday)

tano.png
    She was part of;
    1. Flying Get (All)
    2. Kibouteki Refrain (All)
    3. High Tension (All)
    4. Korogaruishi ni nare (Minegishi Team K)
    5. Yousogai no Story (Vocal Senbatsu)
    6. #SukiNanda (All)
    7. Kimi wa Melody (All)
    8. Kutsu himonomusubikata (All)
    9. Mae Shika Mukanee (All)
    10. GIVE ME FIVE! (All)
    11. Gingham Check (All)
    12. 10nen Zakura (All)
    13. Jabaja (All)
    This is unrelated to Tano, but Yabanna Kyuuai was also performed by the Dance Senbatsu. Tano was supposed to be part of the song, but didn't because of schedule conflictions with THE CIRCUS. It's one of my favourite songs even though Tano isn't on it, and it was also performed at the SSA concert so I'm looking forward to the DVD release to watch that performance!

Another picture (Tano is the one on the far left without a hair accessory)

modelpress.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Tano's 2018 profile image on the official AKB48 website
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    tanochan always had the pretties profile pictures :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She can be seen performing at the concert in this clip (right after Flying Get)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    Tano is such a natural beauty. The only reason I'm sad to see her leave AKB is because I'm pretty bad at following members once they graduate. Hopefully she'll be active on social media!

• Like Like x 5
  18. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    • Like Like x 7
  19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    hopefully this thread will be active even after tano's graduation

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I'm bad at translations, or else I'd love to help update it after her grad. Hopefully some hard-core fan will update on Tano. If she does get in to an agency, she'll likely get more work, seeing as she has been in many musicals lately. If nothing comes of that, at least she'll hopefully appear in Hirari's instagram story lol

• Like Like x 2