1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. rzkyJR

rzkyJR Kenkyuusei

aaaahh I can't wait to call someone that had just noticed her a "noobs" :lol:

yeah it's suck that tanochan wasnt part of UG. just like managu, while other 4 promoted kks > team4 (juri, karen, renacchi and ricchan) was in senbatsu, she just in mitsu no namida :v
    idk why papa aki didn't gave her part just like other girls,, I think she deserve to get that chance right?
    and now she just kicked from UG (with karen) :lol: poor girl :v

with this chance,, I hope she'll doing great in those drama [hehe]

2. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  3. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    hardly surprising.. :)
    tano is not only outstanding performer but also have no ordinary face and beautiful hair.. [clap]
    if she's taller,i think she could become the second coming of kuroki meisa.. :p

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh I'm so happy to see that Takamina likes Tanochan and sees so much potential in her T_T I feel a sniffle coming on... I love Tanochan and I can't wait to see more of her. So happy she inspires my oshi to want to lead and teach her T_T

I'm kinda sad that Tanochan (and Karen) isn't in the UG song this time, I really can't figure out why... If Tanochan is the best new dancer, Karen is definitely the best new singer... they both have such amazing talent. But maybe that's why they're not in the UG song? They already have developed talents that they can rely on for popularity...

5. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Maybe because management have plans for them but in long term? just because for now they are promoting more other members it doesnt mean these girls wont be promoted, who knows, maybe Tanochan and Karen are in the future Majisuka and since then they will get more promotions.
    Sometimes management promote for now the ones who are candidate for aces or the girls who are from well known agencies first but then they will promote these members, if Tanochan is Takamina´s under she has a lot of future in AKB and the same goes for Tomu, she is Yuko´s under, and about Karen she already had a lot of promotion too so she will take an important part in AKB future for sure
    maybe these members need to wait a bit more and their time will come to shine more :) they all have good potential

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I don't think this is the first time her senior put a hope for her. I remember that I read something similar like that article a few months ago. Basically it also states that Tano is one of the cream on the top and expected to reach the top with her own efforts. I don't think it's that the management abandoned her already as she's still a Takamina under and that means she will be over exposed theater-wise, that's good, a lot of screentimes for wota and usually the megapack of sousenkyo votes come from those type of fans who often participate in AKB's activity. However for media exposure, Tano isn't their number one consideration among the 12th gen. It explains her plus minus appearance in activity like single participation. Luckily team song is included once more.

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    she caught my eyes during the 7th anniversary AKB48 performance during OOgoe diamond. My first thought were "wow those girls are good. So energetic"

then she was praised by Takamina in a previous report on AKBwrap-up.That means she got a lot of potential.

looking forward her next performance! (i lost the track since im not into Team K)

8. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

yeah tanochan..

every time i see her perform in team a theater..i cant help to not look at her..
    she was a great performer withe awesome dancing..
    she also was under yuko for uza performance..
    i cant help to like it her more and more..
    having her in akb was great bonus..
    if tanochan become the next fashion icon for akb48 after tomochin.. [hehe]
    she will really suit it..

9. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    about tanochan, previously I've rarely seen team 4 perform. However, when I saw her perform in team A and in AKB's concert, like tokyo dome, request hour, I saw tanochan have more energy. She was always upbeat, her dance and movement always full of energy, so it is not wrong if Takamina hopes to tanochan. I hope this can provide motivation for tanochan.

10. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    found this.. :)
    [​IMG]
    tanochan is soo adorable when she's little,a natural beauty.. :cute:
    man how amazing she can be when she's turn 20.. [hehe]

11. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

Kami-oshi thread so quiet :cry:

This morning I watched her in a team A lod and she was so good and so cute! Her dancing is still improving, surely she'll get rewarded one day.

xoxo <3

12. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    well if tanochan is your kamioshi than make this thread more active,i'ii help you.. :)

yeah,tanochan and ryoka basicaly center in team A if mayuyu and takamina not present.they get so many screentime.. [hehe]
    hopefully mayuyu and takamina keep absence from theater so we could see tanochan more.. :^O^:

13. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Happy Tanochan Day!!! [party]

14. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    Happy 16th Birthday Tanochan :inlove:

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    omedeto!!

remember that when it's a seitensai performance, they greatly focus on the member who has her birthday.
    So it means a performance focus on tanochan!

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    happy birthday tano! ~

17. koizora018

koizora018 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Happy Birthday Tanochan!!! :ome: :ome: :ome:

18. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Happy birthday, Tanochan!!!! [party]

19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Cheers to Tano on her sweet 16

20. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Happy 16th birthday, Tano Yuka-san! [clap] [clap] [clap]

Please become the aspiring dancer that takes AKB to further heights!!!

[party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

...Well, along with to-be aces Muto Tomu and Iwata Karen, of course...