Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ah I was going to pm him to ask if Meru had a face change but you beat me to it :p

2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oops! Sorry, put it in the wrong thread. It had been a hard day! :fp:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
  3. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 1
  4. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    The 1st Prodigal Child of HKT, Meru just announced graduation today.

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Oh wow...well that's sad. I mean Meru's been in like everything HKT related. Honestly, the face of HKT in a way because she was their original ace. She's leaving relatively soon too. Well, good luck to her of course I've always liked Meru personally.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I always thought Meru would be the HKT member that sticks around forever, like Miichan and Yukirin and I always expected she would get a comeback as center at least once, since she's still fairly young. Alas, sad to see her go

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    It's also unexpected to me. Tomonagw Mio in 2020 & only two years later Meru. The 2nd generation is quitting earlier than the first.
    I definitely expected Matsuoka Natsumi, Aoi, Shinamon, Fuchigami Mai & Yamauchi Yuna to graduate earlier.

9. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Well, to have that many 1st and 2nd Gen members after 10 years are nothing to scoff at.
    It's time for us to let them go fulfilling their dream

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Meru travels to Kitakyushu with KBC News:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 4
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  13. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    So weird that they didn't hold her sotsugyou for another week so she can be in the tour. Meru is the last of the "Kami 5" of HKT and her not getting a sotsugyou concert is just nonsensical

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Meru will be appearing in a new comedy drama series 'Kichijoji Losers' written by Aki-P which will start on TV Tokyo in April:
    https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/468381

The story is about six 'losers' who share a cheaply rented house in Kichijoji, Tokyo and Meru plays the role of Mochizuki Mai, a hostess who comes from Hakata. Her comment (via DeepL Translate):

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The end is near.

Today was the day of my last live event. Only the graduation performance is left. Ah, I sang this song as if I was the last to sing it Did it arrive?

I have too many memories. Our summer is here! You can go wild, jump to keep up with the cold, run upstairs with a dash, move to the next place by bus at the end of the performance, or get on the elevator crammed. I feel lonely when I wonder if there isn't one.

You've seen a lot of scenery together with everyone. It was fun ~.

Three days from tomorrow with a lot of gratitude in my heart. Run through to the graduation performance

Nice to meet you ✌️

ym.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9ra8mhowA/ (one of 10 images)

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in Entame Next. Part of it covers her descent from center to not being in the the 9th single [Bagutte Iijan], and why she didn't quit.

a3732e4d7d26d1af48e7e22de96c7d2d.jpeg

"It was no wonder that her shocking development that her center-experienced person was selected out gave up her path as an idol. Yes, I was wondering if it was Meru Tashima who would graduate first among the four who named her first.

"Well, I've thought" Let's give up ... "many times. At that time, Professor Yasushi Akimoto said," Are you rushing to see the results in front of you? Life is like a marathon. If you look at it in the long run and run straight, you will surely see the future. "

But I think I couldn't do anything by myself. I was able to continue my activities as a member of HKT48 because of the support of all the fans. Anyway, I set a goal and always send it out, but the fans also run together toward that goal. That's why the sense of accomplishment when you reach your goal is tremendous! Let's get over it together and see the scenery beyond it. It was a day that I couldn't really replace anything.

I can still say, "Oh, I'm really glad I didn't give up at that time and didn't quit!", Isn't it? I think that's because I was able to graduate in a good way like this, but if I quit halfway through, I might have felt comfortable at that time, but I also said, "Why? I think I regretted that I quit, and if HKT48 appeared on TV, I would have had a very complicated feeling. I want to tell this to my juniors. Even if you decide to quit or give up, you should think carefully once. "

She says she has been thinking about graduation for the past few years.

"The first thing I was conscious of was when I saw off Sashiko-chan (Rino Sashihara) (April 2019). At that time, rather than thinking about graduating immediately, I made a solid path to graduate. I had to go. It wasn't until 2021 that I actually started thinking about graduation. I made a proper order and made a path. Just before and after the MV shooting of "SNS WOELD" So, I was officially told about the transfer to the office. So, at the time of the 10th anniversary performance in November, I was already on the stage thinking "This is the last anniversary performance." I didn't have it, but after all there was something that came up. I was able to make super memories in those two days, Ahahaha! ”The 10th anniversary performance will show all 100 songs over two days. Although it was a dynamic composition, the set list, which traces the history of 10 years with all the members, became a memorable memory for the members who had decided to graduate."

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/16561
    Part 2 https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/16562

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Meru Tashima (22), a second-generation student who continued to play an active role at the forefront of the group, such as acting as the center for HKT48's 1st single,  gave a graduation performance at the " West Japan City Bank HKT48 Theater" in Fukuoka City on the 14th. Mio Tomonaga (23), a graduate of the same period, appeared at her finale, revived "Merumio" who colored the early days of her group, and added flowers to the final chapter of her ally's idol life.

In the final speech, she thanked the staff and her family for their support, and also expressed her thoughts to her senior, Rino Sashihara, saying, "I wouldn't be here without Sashiko-chan."

[I put other pictures with Mio in Mio's thread, including one with the 2nd Generation.]

tma.jpeg
    with Bibian and Mikurin

tm2.jpeg

https://www.nishinippon.co.jp/item/n/890873/

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Meru Tashima, who graduated from the idol group "HKT48" on April 3, attends a remote interview on the serial drama "Kichijoji Losers" (Monday 11:06 pm), which will be broadcast on TV Tokyo from the 11th. .. Mr. Tajima, who will appear in the drama for the first time after graduating from the group, revealed that she was the first to have a drama interview, and she said, "It's a strange feeling. It's fluffy (ふわふわ)."

The drama is an original work planned and written by Yasushi Akimoto, a broadcast writer and lyricist. A situation comedy that depicts the days when six "losers" of life live in a mysterious share house in Kichijoji, Tokyo. Tajima plays Mai Mochizuki, a cheeky cabaret girl who came to Tokyo from Hakata. She said about Mai, "She's a girl who hides her weaknesses with strength, and she has something to overlap with herself. I'm looking forward to seeing how much she shows her core in a share house life."

001_size6.jpeg

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20220409dog00m200002000c.html

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The first video is Meru Tashima HKT48 Graduation Performance [Documentary] # 1 There are two more coming, one each of the next two days.

if the video does not show watch the video here