Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    In the past couple of days Meru has appeared in 3 videos in the YouTube channel of Kitakyushu City Tourist Information:

Over the Wakato Bridge to Tobata:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sacred Places tour:

Visit to the town of Chikuho:

• Like Like x 2
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mio has posted a 'behind' video of Meru's graduation performance:

• Like Like x 2
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two articles in Entame Next

74b62c6e4b698e390c7615461ad935e4.jpeg

ec86cdf7e721e24a92f67390520b0193.jpeg

Meru Tashima, who plays the role of a cheeky cabaret club in the drama "Kichijoji Losers" (TV Tokyo, etc.), is attracting attention for her acting ability. On April 3, 2022, she graduated from HKT48, where she had been with for about 10 years, and moved to Tokyo from Fukuoka. She has begun her dream of becoming an actress. Her first serial drama appearance, her first living alone ... A change of heart in her mind We asked Tashima, who is living a new life, about her feelings now (the first part of the first and second parts).

── Congratulations on your appearance in the drama "Kichijoji Losers".
    Tashima: Thank you. One of my goals after graduating from HKT48 was "to appear in the work of Professor Yasushi Akimoto", but I never thought that I would be able to do it immediately after graduating. I decided to graduate, decided to appear in a drama, gave a graduation performance, went to Tokyo the next morning, and started shooting that day. The deployment is too angry and my feet are fluffy all the time. After seeing it on the air, I finally realized it.

──It's amazing to shoot from the day after graduation.
    Tashima: I couldn't imagine what the site would look like, so I was really nervous. However, I am grateful every day because the shooting staff and co-stars are kind.

──Did you have any concerns about your acting ability?
    Tashima: I was worried because I had only experienced countless plays. I had the opportunity to practice with the director before shooting, but when the production started, I felt frustrated every day. When Mari Hamada plays a play that you can't imagine, or when you see Jun Kunimura's calm play, it's a learning experience, and I wanted to have various drawers.

──Where did you see the first episode on air?
    Tashima: I saw it at Minami Tanaka's house with Sashiko (Rino Sashihara) (laughs). Taking the opportunity to join us in the drama, everyone loves us. She asked me, "Call me Sashi-chan, and let's see her with three people." If you bother me, congratulations on coming to Tokyo and congratulations on your drama appearance. He is also worried that he is eating properly. I'm living a very saving life right now (laughs).

──There are some people in HKT48 who live with each other.
    Tashima: If I live together, would Bibian (Bibian Murakawa) be better? The room seems to be dirty due to the nature of the two (laughs).

──Are you in contact with the members of HKT48?
    Tashima: Yes. Sashiko-chan took me to eat about three times when I came to Tokyo. I also call (Tanaka) Miku and (Yabuki) Nako. I also went on a national tour of HKT48 in Yokosuka on the first day (laughs). it was fun! If I'm no longer a member, I think it's okay to watch it so easily.

[much more about living alone in Tokyo and other topics]

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/18109
    https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/18111

• Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I posted the first of her three graduation videos back in April, but never followed up with the second and third.

And here is a history made by her Indonesian fan club.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A new role: Dramatic High School

Tashima Meru (22), who graduated from the idol group "HKT48" and began her full-scale career as an actress, will appear in the unscripted play "Dramatic High School". This work is "the best school drama in the history of the stage" that actors and writers rehearse and talk about their ideal school life. She gave an exclusive interview about the unpredictable coming-of-age drama, and we asked her about her enthusiasm for this work and her future as an actress.

5cf4fa5e0f4c75b1634911250f33ec70.jpg

5cbee8a03c7caac817d067a7504f14b0.jpg

581d298ac8d3bade03938a8795cb5ada.jpg

――It has been 5 months since you graduated from HKT48. What kind of changes have you made in your life?
    “From living at home to living alone in Tokyo, from working in a group to working alone, I feel that everything has changed. I've become able to do it smoothly. I can't cook for myself (laughs)."

――How do you feel about your situation?
    “When I was active in HKT48, I started being an idol at the age of 12, but when I became a senior, so I was surrounded by juniors. After graduation, no matter where I went, there were a lot of seniors in the industry, and it was refreshing to be told, ``You're young.'' I started walking the path of an actress, which is different from the idol industry, and learned acting from scratch. It's a stage where I can learn a lot, so every day is fulfilling."

――Please tell us why you chose to become an actress.
    “Although I always liked acting, I didn’t have a big dream of becoming an actress. It was when I appeared in "Oni" and performed with Shinichi Tsutsumi, Yuya Yagira, Rina Kawaei, and other big names.Before that, I had performed on stage with 48 groups. However, when I stepped into the professional world, I learned that there was a world of theater that I didn't know about."

https://encount.press/archives/361048/

main_vis3.jpg

c_tashima2.jpg

Official site: https://dramatic-highschool.com/
    https://dramatic-highschool.com/cast.html

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Like Like x 2
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I only found time to watch drama "Kichijoji Losers" now. Tashima Meru was actually much better comedian than I expected. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She just turned 24 (jan 7).

I turned 24 ✨

Birthdays are always exciting no matter how many times you celebrate them. !!!!
    In 2012, the year I made my debut, I was the Year of the Dragon, and this year, my 12th year, is also the Year of the Dragon.
    I want this to be the year that I can continue to climb up like a dragon and take a leap even higher I will do my best!

417795031_1483185069128635_4423505607031478226_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1w1exLBFpK?igsh=Z2FldmFrZXVxMzVs&img_index=3

She finally posted in Threads again with the link to her instagram (three other pictures)

• Like Like x 2
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She loves Disneyland (who doesn't?) and went for the first time this year. She posted a cute Reel on Instagram.

Take me to Disney and I’ll be smiling lol

First Disney of the year Minnie was too cute!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2g-P0MrbAK

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 3.37.01 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 3.37.46 PM.jpg