1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @EinhanderX you have a point, at least if she didn't scream it might mean it wasn't painful... it still looked like somehow her ankle wasn't "quite right"...

#259 :,( that sucks, but at the moment it seems like a pretty accurate ranking, let's hope she can overthrow that prediction though and conquer the world!!! @sscrla

3. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If I remembered ..... his low ranking prediction usually leads to more media exposure ( be it good / bad ) for that person.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It usually either means rank up or scandal :lol:

5. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Or how poor HKT will do in Janken again. :rofl:

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

First I think the palm reading is fake, so, if it is and he simply picked her to be second to last, then I find it extra cruel because Meru has been in a slump for so long. If they are going to make it up, put someone who was at the top in last place like Miichan, Sasshi or Yukirin. Watching Juri cry was hard to watch.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No shit...

8. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Well, of course the palm reading is bs, but it's still sad to see Meru at 259 after all she's been through this last year with all her personal struggles... and Juri crying, I thought she worked really hard to achieve the cry hehe...

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Haruppi was #284 last year and look at the year she's had. Getting bottom of the list is as good as getting top because they want to focus on those members. Getting placed 84 or 146 or some other boring middle place would be far worse because they wouldn't bother showing her on camera. Instead she got a prime spot in the final lineup and plenty of camera time. That's a good result

10. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Reveen Thats a positive outlook, but I doubt those girls that grew in popularity and had a good year in terms of idol carrier did so due to having a low rank in the lucky girl palm reading thing... they were likely already under management's radar in line to get that push... but it was nice in fact that she got some nice exposure... in guessing the push will go to Takahashi Juri though, as she has in fact already been getting a push as far as I know...

Has anybody watched Meru's seitansai btw? I saw some pictures on the net and it seemed lovely! Also Mariri X Meru peck...

11. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  12. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I did watch it. Sometimes I can't really believe how strong this girl really is. After a rough year like hers, any girl would have broken down on stage.

G8eUiHt.jpg i1s7ti8.jpg lST8CYy.jpg yzOyBY6.jpg
    She made gifts for her fans. It includes an instruction manual for Tashima Meru. This the famous mobame she wrote a couple years back.

C2jA2b-UcAAxEUZ.jpg
    The cake made Naopon.

http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-23507.html
    Meru's Seitansai Report including her speech and Nako's letter to her.
    https://twitter.com/pie_1031/status/822485816815403008
    Translation of Meru's speech

https://twitter.com/ch1b0w/status/822052239082602496
    So I guess, Piichan, Mashiro, and Sasshi is not enough huh?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  13. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru looking so good!

IMG_8125.JPG IMG_8126.JPG IMG_8128.JPG

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  15. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm looking forward to watching those performances! Any more reports from RH?

More of Meru on RH 2017:
    IMG_8136.JPG IMG_8138.JPG IMG_8141.JPG

IMG_8140.JPG IMG_8139.JPG IMG_8142.JPG

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  16. Strifus

Strifus Kenkyuusei

I am interested to find out why she is in a slump. From my POV, she hasnt done anything wrong or bad yet she is in a, like the quote said, a slump. Any comments would be appreciated.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I believe this is a matter of POV. In a perspective where every center have to stay on center for as long as her idol career is going, then yeah, she seems in bad state, and it seems the only solution to it is giving her center again.

But honestly, is it the true solution?

18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    this issue with her weight has been discussed to death in this thread and I recommend you to take a look back at previous pages if you're interested. it ended up being a real issue where it was written in jokes (AKBingo) and there's a story where Sasshi cried when having dinner with her because she realized how hard Meru has been dieting to meet her goals.

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I don't know man.

Sometimes it's just not your time. Sometimes you just need to be patient. And all the times hard work will eventually payoff.

20. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Strifus Someone asked this very question on page 231, check there if you'd like to know more, but the previous pages also discuss Meru's context, Just 2 or 3 pages back!