Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. SaiDo

SaiDo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Link from @fatrain post :1st:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Kinda glad Meru was around to lead. There is a difference in terms of variety skills where 1 group is more exposed to such situations, hence better response ( pointing to banner, clasping hands to pray when drumroll, response to MC comments, speak out to lead then passing comment to next member to follow, etc ). Many points to learn from each other.

In terms of exposure to variety skills and situations, Meru was prominent in this field.

Enjoyed watching her responses.

3. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    It's so nice to see Meru evolving and getting some more attention too, participating more... it's great that she was selected to represent HKT48 in this cm grandprix

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    what a stark contrast. On the left is like a party, and the right is like catholic girl school study hall.

5. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

thanks for the major update. i stopped follow akb48 except maybe quarterly/yearly due to her dropoff, rena matsui's graduation, and a couple other members kinda dropping off. so its great for an update. yeah 2016 was a bad year for the reasons above. it seems like everytime i check in there isn't much to get into regarding Meru. theres tidbits of this and that but nothing major for me to sink my teeth into. ill check back in every 3-6 months again and see if anything happens with her i suppose. though i think if 2017 is as bad, it might mean graduation, though she is tough so she might stay around in akb stagnating like a lot of other girls do. i mean i guess i would just for the status of being in akb. there are hundreds of girls in the akb family now so i guess she, besides the fans where she is their oshimen, is kinda just another face among hundreds.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    meru need a b side center to get back on tracks.

7. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru got a hair cut:

IMG_8173.JPG IMG_8174.JPG IMG_8177.JPG

Meru hair art:
    IMG_8175.JPG IMG_8176.JPG

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Your images are 960 pixels wide and violate forum rules (max 750). I suggest thumbnailing them or resizing them. I like to resize to 640 or so; that way people reading the thread can see them without an extra click.

9. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @sscrla Thanks for the warning! I can't really resize them right now, but I used thumbnails instead!

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  12. merumirun

merumirun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aramakimisaki
    Is there any subbed version of this video?

13. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    No, It's really new and there are barely any subbing teams around anyway, so... but you might want to request that in the Keyaki Forum, since they actually have subbing groups.

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ugh we need a prominent sub forum for this thing, It's sad for a foreigner like us to get or understand more info about our oshi. I hope meru chan can add more of social media. I don't understand, does management controlling the member's socual media? Do dey have to get permission first??

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Yes they control the girls social media 100%

16. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Subbing is very hard to come by nowadays. Mainly because decline in fans and division within the fandom. People only sub their oshimen stuff or specific group/teams.

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ It's a good time to learn Japanese

18. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Are there any Japanese twitter pages that just contain meru's pictures, gifs, vids and etc? Like her performance appearances, cm/magazine appearances, event appearances, holy pics, candid + non candid pics, whatever it is.
    Kpop has a lot of those twitter pages. I think it's a members name and the word 'pushing' in Japanese? Example of twitter page: 田島 芽瑠 押し
    ( Tashima Meru pushing )

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Out of curiosity,is anyone here that are Meru/Piichan shippers (regardless you think they're canon or not)?I know she's obviously shipped with Ume but aside of her,it would seem that lately she went back to interact with Piichan more!

20. Strifus

Strifus Kenkyuusei

TM is not in the senbatsu for the new single. >.<