Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I do ^_^

2. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yay!lol Have you seen Meru's seitansai?In one of the MCs,I think they somewhat end up referring to their kiss again!

3. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I ship Meru with everybody [hehe] @Samara Morgane

There are some Facebook fan pages for Meru that have quite a collection, but I haven't found yet a page that has everything (or almost everything)...

There was a translator (Facebook and tumblr) that started translation of Meru G+, but recently there hasn't been any translations anymore...

Is anybody preparing for ssk2017?

4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I'm translating her posts occasionally. I tag all my translations on tumblr as #LySubs so feel free to track\follow me.

5. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh that's nice to know! I might've come across your translations already! @DaifugoEyes thanks for the translations, they are very much appreciated!

6. SaiDo

SaiDo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ever since Ume left, it is hard to ship Meru on a specific member . . . Especially when she's out to get all the cute girls in the group [hehe][hehe]:^^;:

7. merumirun

merumirun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aramakimisaki
    Yeah, i think it's pretty sad that 48 group popularity are declining. It's very hard to find a subbed video nowadays. So, I just get motivated to learn Japanese.
    Is there any good online course to learn Japanese? Do you have any recommendation? Lil bit out of topic i think, hehe

8. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

She claims another one today guys....
    https://twitter.com/hakatayossha/status/828285385847353345

This scene with Meru and Hinata needs to happen more often! The two suns of HKT, one from Hakata and another from Kansai (松本日向's "日"). I am just waiting for Meru and Amane to complete the Sun and Moon combo.

9. SaiDo

SaiDo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

All we need is patience. Knowing Meru, she might do that sooner. . . . :^^;::^^;::^^;:

10. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

@SaiDo I can't believe it, you are Plaudits! I got that combo MeruAmane from you!

11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I agree. I'm Japanese, born in Japan but moved to CA at a very early age. My parents sent me to a Japanese language school every Saturday but I didn't study so that I didn't understand Japanese TV without subtitles. Later in Life, I wanted to get back to my roots so I started watching Japanese TV starting with Jpop performances and music shows. I could just enjoy the songs and there wasn't that much to look up in a dictionary. But learn from songs is a great starting point because it gives small packets of vocabulary to work on. Also, songs use the most common words and phrases as well as current slang. The key is to use a dictionary to learn each word of the song as well as common phrases. Next, focus on the talking parts of music shows. This will be much harder but you already have a small amount of vocabulary and phrases from studying Jpop. The next type of shows I recommend are Foreigners in Japan shows like "You wa Nannishini Nihone" the MCs are Banana man and you get to her other foreigners speaking Japanese. After that tackle AKBingo without subtitles. I'd say within a year you'll get 80% and only 20% you will have to look up. It is so much better without subtitles.:cool:

12. SaiDo

SaiDo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I use the same profile name though XD

13. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Hehehe I only realize that now because your conversations with Pie, Blue and Boke recently. Oh and Buster_venj is the best with his StarWarsX4thGen posts.

14. SaiDo

SaiDo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Venj does that whenever he is bored. So watch out on his new works :XD:

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yep, my reason for being is that since everybody knows the current reality that old gen subbers are probably moving on in their life, it's time to step up your own game and try contributing to the community than rather always taking stuff, thats how we keep the AKB legacy going on internationally.

Nice beginners guide bro. That is probably how I became naturally familiar with Japanese too. Though I wouldn't say my Japanese is local level yet but I'm getting there through practicing listening and recognizing kanji's.

Watching raw variety shows is a really good reference point for yourself to get a sense to how much you actually do understand the language. Pay attention to the "funny points" when they jab at each other and commenting. If you realize at a point where you should be laughing but yet you are not, then you gotta go back and find out why it's funny to Japanese people. (Or sad, mad etc) That's how I self check occasionally. Watch the sub version and check how much you got. Sometimes you might find the subs are actually mistranslated too.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  16. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru has really slimmed down, her face isn't that round anymore and she looks sooooo beautiful! I'm glad she's been interacting well with the 4th gen. She looks so cute in twin tails!!! Meruuuu :inlove:

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Hope she doesn't rebound.

Good point, I'd say laughing at or telling jokes demonstrates good language knowledge and abilities. Plus we can do it all within 48G!

18. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  19. SaiDo

SaiDo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Looking at the main coupling MV, really glad that MeruMio are 2nd row center.

Better than what Meru had with Saikou ka yo.

20. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru looking beautiful in the newly released MV of Hitsuzenteki Koibito:

IMG_8356.JPG