1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I was going through HKT48s music videos and noticed their most highest viewed and popular MVs were of our Meru as Center. I miss her Center position. Hopefully she can comeback in another way, other than center

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    To be honest, in days past she struggled and did her best to settle into her new spot, new phyisique, ect. But atm I really feel like she has landed well and has that period behind her.

She looks really comfortable on stage, where during her previous period it kinda looked awkward with her trying to settle. She's also a lot more comfortable in MC now, lost awkwardness there too. Her phyisique seems to be out of that up and down puberity period as well. She looks good and confident.

3. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The hope is there, for me personally she's getting more mature and able to handle her relationship with fans better and better each days. To be honest I rarely follow her in stage 48, I usually only follow sasshi since there are lots of thing going on in her page. But meru is really active on social media nowadays so I feel more closer to her, I'm glad!! back then I always thought meru need to do something that develop her connection with us her fans, and now she actually did it. She often post her instastory, showroom, twitter regularly. Talked with sasshi through social media, she really understand the benefit of the relationship and seizing opportunity as much as she can and that makes me hope for more in SSK and on centering HKT. I just wish her handshake number improve more, since I saw how hana handshake and merch sales result really influenced her position back then, I thought maybe it will attract the management too..but IDK it's only my opinion

4. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Happy 18th birthday Meru :ome:

DS3b1wzVQAAeUzU.jpeg DS3b1wsUMAErHMo.jpeg DS3b1wsVQAAIDPw.jpeg DS3b1wuV4AA7q_p.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Happy birthday meru chan!!! 18 in 2018, I hope 2018 is your year :1st::1st:

6. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  7. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Happy belated birthday to Meru. Its these sad stretches of time with no Meru gravure that really get to me. We used to have some English subbed stuff every month or so, but now thats gone too. Does anyone know a location where AKbingo is english subbed at?

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Huh? She had the cover of Young Animal literally 2 weeks ago.

9. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

anyone got the scans of young animal from 2 weeks ago?

10. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    just type "meru tashima young animal" on google :whistle:

11. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    There you go.

12. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

also some guy up top asked if there was any hope for a mio meru center. he can just google "future plans for mio meru center" right? so why ask that?

the good ole' use google reply. basically we should shut down forums then because everything in theory can be found on google. so there isn't need for forums. anytime you need anything you just google it. why even ask questions to anyone anywhere right? next time you have a question in real life or on this forum, dont ask it, because questions dont belong here cuz google exists. it literally applies to any question you would ask on a forum. someone somewhere on earth has asked that question before and its on reddit or sth. so yeah, no more asking anything on this forum. I'll ask the mods to shutdown this forum, one sec

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I'm still thinking she can make a comeback.

14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  15. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Meru graduated from HS today.
    1.jpg
    おかげさまで高校卒業しました

I have graduated from High School

中1になってすぐにHKT48に入った私も
    とうとう高校を卒業しました
    すごく迷い悩んだ大学進学ですが…

I, who entered HKT48 just after becoming a middle schooler,
    Finally graduated from High School
    Although I’ve been very concerned with continuing my education…

私はHKT一本でいく事を決めました!
    春からは社会人、さらに活躍の幅を広げられるよう頑張ります。
    これからもよろしくお願いします
    #卒業式 #高校卒業 #HKT48

I’ve decided to put HKT as my first priority!
    Starting this spring, I’ll do my best as an adult in society, and in broadening the range of my activities.
    Form now on, please support me.
    #GraduationCeremony #HighSchoolGraduation #HKT48

(from Twitter)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Omg,you gave me a small heart attack!In the message in my notification,it was only written that she announced her graduation and I thought it was from HKT!I was like,it's too soon I didn't expected to announce right now....!

18. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thank you for the translation as usual :) @Renappon

19. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So many graduation announcement from gen 2, I'm glad she decide to stay. But I also worrying her too, I hope she'll have a good position on HKT next single now haruppi still on hiatus (not that I like this fact too). Ah such a mixed feelings :cry:

20. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino