1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. TakaErepyon

TakaErepyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: KKS - Tashima Meru

I understand Aki-P wants her to be the center, but I feel like she's a bit overrated, and pushed so much. She's still young, she'd be better off if she can be polished up a bit, then be pushed.

Let the hating commence. COME AT ME ;) ;) ;)

2. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

I didn't see the big deal about Meru at first, but I realize now she's really a promising performer.

3. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I also feel she is a little overrated but I'll wait till HKT's first single comes out to make any real decisions for myself.

If she really is the next Jurina lets toss her in as double center for AKB's summer single with Paruru. [hehe] I wanna see how that would go over. :)

4. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

Tashima meru <3 my new fav girl. She caught my attention since the first time I saw her in hakata hyakatten. this girl is so cute. I support this girl to be HKT center!

5. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

Idk much about hkt or how good/bad their peformance but meru is someone who catches my attention really quick,then i see hatsukoi pv and like her more,even if shes not the center in hatsukoi dance i think im still gonna interested in her the most.
    Wasnt she auditioned for momusu b4?nd got quite high?
    So performance wise theres no problem...
    Too quick?maybe..
    But who will be the center in hkt if its not her?Maybe hkt who need her to be the center?

6. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

She grabbed my attention since the first time I saw her. Before I knew that people call her a 2nd jurina. When I watched undergirls performance of waiting room in RH, she's the girl who cought my attention the most. Aki-p made the right recision to push this girl. Meru <3

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

i would be lying if i said this girl is not cute
    she's good at using her body to give an expression, so the viewer eyes would catch the movement and sees her

8. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

same opinion :XD:
    wonder when she will get promoted to team H , it's weird when she was a centre while still in KKS [think]

9. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

Maybe she will not be promoted to team H. Maybe she'll be the center of team KIV (K four) :hehe:

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Well, I'd like to say that Meru has definitely made me interested in HKT now :D Can't stop listening to Onegai Valentine~ :inlove: More Meru Center please :3

11. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

she was a centre too in Onegai Valentine ? well there's still so many things i should know from HKT :^^;:

12. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Tashima Meru is the reason I started loving this awesome groups HKT48! and Murashige too. I love Meru Meru she is promising. :^O^:

I am dying to see if she will be in KIV or Team H! I am sooo waiting AKI-P hurry please? [hehe]

13. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I think the reason Meru got some hate is because she not an original HKT member and now suddenly put to the front. Don't totally blame those who followed HKT from the beginning to feel this way.

14. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos

I still stand by my opinion that Meru has haters because she came from nowhere and she was center in first song ever by HKT48. You know it had to be annoying when HKT fans managed to choose their own oshi and KKS girl get main position. No one can't have them to blame because it's quite natural behavior, but now when we all know that Meru is like Paruru in AKB or Jurina in SKE, her haters should be ashamed.
    yes, I know it's obvious but not for all
    Message to all anti fans of Meru - she's great and probably she'll be eternal HKT center.
    [​IMG]
    [hehe]

15. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

well , haters gonna hate , she still young and has a bright future that sure make her haters jealous [hehe]

16. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg

Exactly.

Personally don't hate this girl however I disapprove this practice that management force on the fans which is about pushing girls who are useful for the management for something and just leave the rest behind.
    This probably works from the business point of view and these groups become more popular thanks to this but what is good for the success of these groups that doesn't necessary mean good for the individual members in them.
    And when Takamina and other 1st gen members emphasize to the younger ones that they have to work really hard to be successful, that makes this all thing really ridiculous. Because it's not true, this is not the case.
    Girls get popular if they are pushed if they are everywhere like Paruru not because of their abilities. The management could do this almost every other girl and the result would be the same.

This kind of behavior from the management automatically generates negative feelings among the fans. There is nothing to do about it and this is the right counter reaction to that what is happening now even if some Meru and Paruru fans don't understand it.

So maybe Meru is a great girl but if it keeps going this way, she will never be recognized as someone who is there where she is because of her abilities.
    I think she cannot really see this yet, or just doesn't care. I'm not sure which one. I'm sure Paruru doesn't care though.

17. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

But look at it this way guys being center doesnt neccesarily mean you are the most popular or get more attention NOT mATTER what you know? :) '

Like lets take Haruppi AND Sakuratan for instants, Haruppi was center off hardwork right? Well then who is more popular and gets more attention? Sakuratan, she isnt center but she has the biggest HKT48 fan base, more magazine appearences and I check their schedules alot and she has a bigger and better schedule than Haruppi. So center doesnt mean anything.

in SKE48 Jurina has soooo much push and is center but M. Rena has a bigger fanbase so this shows popularity doesnt ALWAYs come with being center. Meru is ver much awesome enough to be center but she still isnt as popular as the 1st gen (being that its still early and they arent full members yet lol) although she is more popular than all second gen except Mio who has a slightly bigger fanbase than Meru and Mio is barely seen so yea Center isnt everything guys. [aup] :D

And Takamina was right. The harder you work the better for you because Harupi is center and has many fans and alot of attention so does sakuratan and all the HKT48 girls who are pushed like my Anya also. :D :D

18. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^^ I personally don't see the problem with the 'pushing' of members, I mean most of the pushed members actually has been shown to possess potential (Yui, Sasshi, Jurina and in some extent even Paruru).

And tbh, I wouldn't have noticed Meru if not her being center for Onegai Valentine, Waiting Room and Hatsukoi Konnichiwa in RH, and she does seem to possess the same potential as the others, so I won't mind it if she gets pushed by the management lol :lol:

In other news, Meru performance clip in for Hatsukoi Konnichiwa in Unit Matsuri 2013 :inlove:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA2MjM2MzQ4.html[/youku]

19. lostwng666

lostwng666 Kenkyuusei

Is there anyone by any chances know any pages that have the translation of Meru G+ and others things ?

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Not sure if this has already been posted, but the LOD vid for Meru's birthday theatre perf. is out [clap] Enjoy :D

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEzMDU3NTM2.html[/youku]

Since I already found the clip - Happy Belated Birthday, Meru [hehe] [party] (such a pity I was not able to say this on the actual day itself but aww well, there's always many years to come :) )