Tatsumoto Yayoi (Yayoi)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by lionel90, Jan 2, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Tatsumoto Yayoi 2022.jpg

Name:
    Tatsumoto Yayoi
    Kanji: 龍本 弥生
    Nickname: Yayoi (やよい)
    Hobbies: watching idoles, watching drama and movies, reading mangs, collecting pink objects

Joined NMB48 as 8th gen kenkyusei on 2022/01/01
    Is asigned to Team BII

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I have collected informations about Yayoi from her blog posts and Q&A and posted them on her wiki48 page, I'll also share them here!

• Favorite foods: Chestnut, ice cream, chocolate, green tea-flavored sweets, caramel
    • Hobbies: Watching idols, watching dramas and movies, reading mangas, collecting pink items
    • Special skills: Rhythmic gymnastics, selecting gifts for people
    • Future dream: Actress, to be a girl who looks good in transparent pink
    • Her SHOWROOM number during auditions was #37 (audio-only).
    • The members that she admires are Sadano Haruka and Manabe Anju. Among graduates, she likes Watanabe Miyuki.
    • She likes to be called Yayoi or Yayo-chan.
    • She is a fan of idols since she is little.
    • The reason she decided to audition for NMB48 is because she admired the passion and efforts of the 7th generation.
    • Among 8th generation, she is close with Matsuno Mio and Sakashita Mako.
    • Some of her favorite NMB48 songs are Boku wa Inai and Usotsuki Machine.
    • For her audition, she sang Watanabe Miyuki's Yasashiku Suru Yori Kisu wo Shite.
    • NMB48 member and captain Kojima Karin picked her as her favorite 8th generation member.
    • She was a fan of AKB48. She cried for 3 days when her favorite member Itano Tomomi announced graduation.
    • She likes the group Last Idol and her favorite members are Ohmori Rio and Majima Wakana.
    • Her favorite animes are AKB0048, Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!, Love Live, Sword Art Online and Masamune-kun's Revenge.
    • Her favorite mangas are Smile Down the Runway, Tokimeki Tonight and Oshi no Ko.
    • Her charm points are her brown eyes and her wide forehead.
    • Her favorite color is pink.
    • She learned rhytmic gymnastics for 5 years during elementary school and restarted in middle school. She is flexible.
    • She likes rice more than bread, but she also likes bread, especially salted bread (shio pan).
    • She mostly wears skirts, she likes girly clothes with ribbons, lace and frills.
    • She has a habit of calling people "cute".
    • Her favorite idiom is "killing two birds with one stone" and her motto is "wholeheartedly devoted".
    • Her goal for her first year as a NMB48 member is to appear in a lot of theater performances.

Some of the photos from her blogs:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

I highly recommend watching this 8th gen show where they do challenges!
    Yayoi is my fav 8th gen so far, along with Sakatan! She's really adorable <3

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    amaterasu yayoi

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yayoi is one of my favorite members among the NMB 8th gens and in the whole group ^^ Since the time when 8th gen was revealed, I thought she was really cute when I watched their documentary back then, the audition part (here at 4:50), she looks cute and her manners are cute too ;w; and I've been watching the show Sports Kingdom with Yayoi, Sakatan, Makochi and Yukino, and Yayoi's character is really funny there, when she gets 'mad' at the other girls, and the way she fails a lot of times haha. You can find the episodes of the show here!

Recently I watched more shows with her like this cooking show where she's with Yuina, Mocchan and Rei, and they cook taro. tbh there wasn't too much happening here but I enjoyed it because I wanted to see more of Yayoi! and she was really cute. She was kinda slow in cooking, I like when Yuina helped her, it was like a mom helping her daughter lol it was sweet ;w; Yayoi took the longest time to finish her dish in the end, but it also looked like the most complicated one, and apparently it tasted good so she did a good job ^^

Then I also watched the show "Okamoto Rena presents" with Renatan, Keito, Sadaharu and Yayoi. I like this show! You can watch the 4 episodes here (without subs): #1, #2, #3, #4.

They did different activities in each episode, the theme is about doing "mature women" things, so they learned about tea ceremony, they did aerial yoga, they went to eat desserts, and lastly, they created their own perfume (this was Yayoi's idea!). I enjoyed all the episodes especially the aerial yoga one, it was too funny, especially Yayoi and Renatan struggling XD Btw (spoiler), they didn't show Yayoi doing the skirt pose successfully (she had to stop at some point because she was stuck, that part was so funny XD), but in the very end, we see all 4 of them successfully doing the pose together, so it means Yayoi managed to do it even if they didn't show it ^^ I also liked the last episode (Yayoi's idea) about making their own perfume, because I thought it was a nice idea and I also want to do this lol what I can say after seeing this is that Yayoi is probably too young now to be a "mature woman" XD she's too cute and clumsy haha. and she's adorable when she laughs ;w; I really recommend seeing this show for anyone who wants to know Yayoi!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yayoi after waking up ^^ She's cute <3 She said something like:
    "I had a scary dream, maybe I'll have a good dream if I sleep again. Let's sleep!"

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yayoi's new profile picture:

001.jpg

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Cute reaction from Yayoi :blush:

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ I actually ended up watching the show from the video above and I wrote about it in the general NMB thread, you can read it here! Yayoi was really cute and funny in there, I love her!

She was also great in the latest Sports Kingdom from a month ago, you can watch it here! it's episode 12. This was a fun episode and my favs (Michapii & Yayoi) were paired together <3

[​IMG]

I love this moment haha her expression :lol: She was too cute and funny in the whole episode :cute:

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Yayoi! She passed 10k followers on Twitter!
    She wrote a tweet about it and thanked everyone ^^

001.jpg

Btw she will have another gravure photoshoot o_o
    This one is with Fuwarin, for Gekkan Entame in June.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Yayoi, today she has been promoted from Team BII KKS to Team BII full member!! <3<3<3

005.jpg 006.jpg

I'm happy for her ;w; Makochi, Yukino and Ayapyon were all promoted as well. Congrats everyone!

:ome::ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yayoi said a few days ago that she went to Tokyo to see a friend, and at the same time, she decided to visit the AKB theater! She watched a performance of the 17th gen KKS! and she actually applied and won. She got to sit separately than the rest. and she said that she likes Hashimoto Eriko ^^ (I read this from NMB fans + here's a tweet of someone who saw her). Sadly, it looks like she didn't take a picture with the members >.< I wish they took pictures together. I really love seeing these sister group interactions especially the new gens!! <3

Also, on 3rd June, Yayoi made a tweet to wish a happy birthday to SKE KKS Shinohara Kyoka! They're friends because Kyoka auditioned for NMB's 8th gen. I love this, they're so cute!

01.jpg 02.jpg

Yayoi giving me the 48G new gen interactions that I need <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

001.jpg

Yayoi with her collection of mangas :shock:
    She is a big fan of mangas (seem to be shoujo mangas especially!) ^^
    I used to read shoujo mangas too, I can relate haha.
    She said in her blog that she wants to talk more about her fav mangas!
    So she talked about her most favorite manga first: "Hibi Chouchou".

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched Yayoi's recent short Showroom from 5 days ago!

She bought some Sailor Moon goods and opened them during the stream ^^ There's a shirt (that she started wearing directly), stickers, magnets, keyholders etc. There was a funny part with the magnets, she said that you get a random one when you buy it, so before opening it, she asked Mako (who was sitting next to her and doing Showroom as well) to guess who she would get by reading one of the possible choices written, and Mako read the character's name wrong, she said 'Kaizokuou Michiru' instead of Kaiou Michiru (it's Sailor Neptune) and Yayoi noticed just after and it made her laugh a lot haha. but it became even funnier because Mako guessed it right, and Yayoi received the Kaiou Michiru one (that she called Kaizokuou as well there XD) her reaction when she saw it is too funny and she laughed so much XD This part was hilarious, I really love Yayoi's laugh XD it starts at 5:54! Btw she also got a bento box and some plushies, these were the cutest things that she bought ;w;

She said that she tried doing her make-up herself for that day (for the performance) but it was really bad so she removed it and the make-up artist did it lol. Someone told her that she looks good with a ponytail so she listed the hairstyles that she wants to try, like side-ponytail, kuma hair, half-up, amikomi hair (googled this, it's like braids) etc. She was promoted very recently so now she gets to change her hairstyle because she couldn't do it as a KKS. So this is why it's a topic of discussion ^^ Also at some point, she heard Mako replying to her fans about lipsticks, Mako said that she's using the one that she received from Yayoi. and that made Yayoi happy ^^

Such a short stream but a lot happens! (this kind of ~20 minutes Showrooms are the only ones I can watch XD)

• Like Like x 1
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video from Yayoi for her appearance in the stage play 'Koi to yobu ni wa kimochi warui' in Tokyo and Osaka in April and May:

• Like Like x 1