1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tatsuya Makiho (Maki) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 29, 2013.

1. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Wow! She performed that song in place of Yuria?

I really want to see it :lol:

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Say hello to the new team b center!

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    If only!

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

She might be the under for Mayuyu? She was Paruru's under before Megutan happened so there's hope. Besides, there isn't really anyone else in Team B lol

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Let's get rid of Mayuyu, Yukirin and Renacchi just to be safe. :^^;:

6. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I don't think Makiho will be an under...Peace Team B is pretty much strapped for members, ESPECIALLY on days when senbatsu & kennins aren't there...I feel like it'll be the stage we most often see other teams send girls over to sub LOL

7. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

The 3 will probably never be in the theatre anyway ahaha.

I think she will be in the shonichi but she's likely to have a better position when senbatsu isn't around, just like how Moe is also Sayanee's under in Team K. Yea they're actually very short of members but if the Draftees become performance ready by the time the new stage starts then they're probably fine.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Maki-chan :ome::ome:

Riorin made this slideshow video for Maki-chan :inlove:

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

flower decoration for Maki-chan seitansai

[​IMG]

credit : @wakiyama66

2shot with members from google+
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 more bday video for Maki-chan from Hinana

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2018
  9. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Now, for some complaints. I LOVE me some Yuria-- LOVE ME SOME YURIA. But Makiho only subs into the Shunputei stage on Yuria's off days, to solo Soredemo Suki da yo. So when I saw Yuria at Makiho's seitansai? Shocked, but "ok I guess Yuria will sub in for Mion [who was missing], so Makiho will get the Soredemo solo." THEN Yuria walks out for Soredemo. SO IDK WHERE they'll put Makiho, since that's usually her sub-unit for this stage? I just felt like it was a poor judgement call on the theatre staff to do that at Makiho's seitansai. I mean, maybe it has something to do with Yuria not knowing the choreo for anything other than Soredemo, since Makiho was in Kuroi Tenshi instead [which she must've learned to do during her recent Takamina Team A stint]. I just felt it was a little disrespectful.

Anyway. Aamin wrote Makiho's seitansai letter and it was THE LONGEST SEITANSAI LETTER I'VE HEARD-- so long the bg music cut out before they were done reading it LOL; at least it lead to some jokes :3 Also, Makiho in Kuroi Tenshi was awkward & robotic, so maybe that's not her song style LOL.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

when i was watching the show and saw Yuria on the stage...i know Maki-chan wont get Soredemo for her bday....what a shame....the staff should know it would be nice to let Maki-chan sing Soredemo solo on her seitansai.......

glad to know Aamin senpai wrote a long long long letter for Maki-chan. There are few senpai writing letter to their Kohai now and they knew what kind of issue the new gen goes thru and their encouragement really help them stay strong/focus.

1 more photos

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  11. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    @CherryBonchan Well, at least it's a solo song, so we were blessed with a footage of her performing it when Yuria was absent (basically 100% camera time for Makiho!) ;)

I need to watch this show. I haven't really been following the special stages, but the Sahho seitansai one was a lot of fun.

12. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Maki chosen as one of sonichi members in Mashiro Tanaka "Boku ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu" Special stage, i hope she get units who is different from her usual ones (love to see her performing sexy or fierce units)

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    At Mashiro Tanaka Boku ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu stage Maki perform Temodemo no Namida along with Team A Draft Member Hiwatashi Yui
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    I'm really getting interested in her thanks to Konya wa otomari!! She's so great in the show with her evil character!
    It takes a lot of guts to portray that type of character cause you can take some flack for what you say.

Is she like that in MC, Google+ too or is it a new thing she's doing for the show?

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The chara is not new. She has been known to have a pretty sharp tongue in MCs.:hehe:

16. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Is anyone subbing Konya wa otomari now? I would like to know how evil Makiho is LOL

17. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    LOL there were many times in Takahashi A where her seniors went "this kid...." :lol: Karen and Aamin were regular targets.

18. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    No I don't think anyone's subbing it. Too bad cause the show's pretty good and has new gen members.

19. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Now see there's the rub-- recently, it feels like no one is subbing anything. I know AKBINGO & Gekijourei are getting soft subs half the time, but, imho, subbed variety shows are the lifeblood of getting newer fans into the idol scene AND getting newer members the attention they deserve outside of the theatre

like Makiho <3

20. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Makis calendar 2016

[​IMG]

Sent with Taptalk