1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tattoos!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Samara Morgane, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Ok so,I like tattoos!I don't have any tattoos at the moment but I'm planning to have many in the future!One of them is that I would like a trail of lips/kisses going down the side of my neck to my collarbone!At first I wasn't sure if I wanted doing that but at the time I thought that if I ever manage to get some kind imprint of Demi Lovato lips,I might do it!Then I thought either her or Naoto's from the band Exist Trace!Then from all the girls of Fudanjuku!And now I'm think if I ever get the chance to have some of my favorite AKB members that would be great!At this point,I would do it regardless from it is from!I might end taking one from Google but I ever manage to have some of the girls that would be cool!

My point is:Have you guys ever thought about having a tattoo more or less related to the band or one of the members?Or you already have one?

2. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I do find tattoos beautiful (if they're done well), though I doubt I'd get one.
    Not sure what kind of 48G tattoo could look cool though. Maybe Gekikara (Rena Matsui) with broken bloody umbrella, perhaps drawn Frank Miller style, saying that line? [hehe]

3. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Sometimes I thought about tatoos , but can't decide which . So actually I haven't got one . Another problem of mine is I'm pretty sure I'll get bored of the tatoo which I had chosen and want to change it again :whistle:

4. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    By Frank Miller you mean the guy that made Sin City,right?That would be rad!If you would do it in a Sin City kind of way,would it there be a color you would make pop out?Because I know in the movie,they brought out Becky's eye colors for example!

5. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Yes, Sin City, 300 and whatever else he's done.
    Maybe red for a single rivulet of blood running down her face? Perhaps a cracked mirror effect to showing her changing to ゲキカラ mode?
    Not as a tattoo, but if someone could make this happen as a T-shirt or wall scroll, you can have my money.