Stage Team 4 [Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai] (2015/12/03 - 2018/05/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Without Ryoha, they will be down to 14. Initially, there are 20 people. 1 already announced graduation and 3 are kennins, thus only 16 pure AKB members. It's definitely very tight. Also those 3 kennins are regular senbatsu members in their respective group, thus they definitely won't be available every time.

2. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    They've changed it to say Chiba Erii will be doing part of this show on the 14th. I guess just the easier songs, or the ones she has learnt so far? She always looks quite terrified to me so I really hope it goes well for her.

3. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    12/18 (Shibuya Nagisa Seitansai):

Ino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kitazawa Saki, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Nishino Miki, Murayama Yuiri, Sato Kiara, Nozawa Rena, Okada Ayaka, Shibuya Nagisa

Finally Renachan Debut hehehehe

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  4. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Izuriina Seitansai 12/14

• Saho subbed Mio in Bye Bye Bye; imho it's a much better group with this lineup
    • Chiba Erii subbed Saho in TonariBanana
    • Kiichan subbed Nagisa in KiokuDilemma
    • Juri made Erii cry pretty hard during Intros, busting her chops
    • Izuriina seitansai/oshi cam hasn't been great to Izuriina, since it's also debut night for Erii & Kiichan; lots of group shots-- definitely a noticeable difference from, let's say, a Sayanee seitansai/oshi cam...at least it's better than that shitty Naachan seitansai/oshi cam that was all EXTREME close-ups LOL
    • Erii dipped out after TonariBanana, I think, so that's something that'll affect future performances
    • Miki read Chori's fun letter to Izuriina-- she did a Chori voice impression that is SPOT-ON

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  5. trxsh

trxsh Member

The cameraman was an Erii oshi or something, that got annoying for me. Nothing against her- I just don't find her entertaining lol (but she is cute and everything!)
    @CherryBonchan do you mean she wasn't in the songs after the units? Because I saw her in the second set of group songs

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  6. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    yeah, I didn't see her-- I certainly didn't see Erii during the encore & seitansai stuff, so she's probably gonna be age-restricted or something

I don't think it was an "Erii-oshi," because 1. she's really too new to have any oshis LOL, and 2. it was her Team 4 debut, so that's why DMM-cam pushed her hard on a seitansai night. That Izuriina seitansai cam was 60% group, 30% Izuriina, 15% Erii, 5% Kiichan LOL

Most seitansai cams are like 80% [member] & 20% group, for perspective

7. trxsh

trxsh Member

^Yeah I checked again and it was just for Mori e Ikou, after that I didn't see her
    The Erii oshi thing was a joke tho lol, but I do think AKB theater does "fan cam" a lot more

8. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Nagisa seitansai 12/18

• Nagisa oshicam was unfairly on Nagisa ALL NIGHT; juxtapose that with the Izuriina oshicam & you can see a clear difference in camera-nepotism. All I ask for is consistency between oshicams. It's a jerk move if a LOD doesn't make a member feel special on their seitansai :/
    • Having said that, Nagisa looked like she was having FUN last night, which made the show FUN
    • During Saho's intro, she let Nagisa do the hayai/osoi calls !!
    • Kiichan subbed Mio in ByeByeBye, better than Mio lineup, not as good as Saho lineup from 12/14
    • Rena subbed Ryoha in Confession...it wasn't good. You can REALLY tell the difference between her voice & Naachan/Yuiri/Miyupon's. Her voice is too petite for such a heavy rock ballad...I kinda hope she switches to ByeByeBye or HajimeteJelly.
    • VTR was on Nagisa, just like it was on Izuriina during her seitansai, so expect to see a member's VTR on their seitansai night :3
    • Nagisa's seitansai letter was from ALL members of Tentoumuchu !!
      • Mio, Ryoha, Meru wrote really short, sweet letters
      • Naachan & Mako wrote really nice, sweet letters
      • Naachan read Miki's funny letter & Miki came up behind her to mouth the entire letter to Nagisa, then Naachan passed the mic to Miki for "Nishino Miki yori"-- it was the funniest, cutest, dumbest, most Tentoumuchuest thing in a hot minute

9. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Next Performance Lineup

12/22 (AKB48 Mobile Limited Performance)
    Ino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kitazawa Saki, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Nishino Miki, Murayama Yuiri, Sato Kiara, Nozawa Rena, Okada Ayaka, Shibuya Nagisa

12/25
    Ino Miyabi, Izuta Rina, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kitazawa Saki, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Nishino Miki, Murayama Yuiri, Sato Kiara, Nozawa Rena, Okada Ayaka, Sasaki Yukari (Team A)

10. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    They're getting these girls to work on CHRISTMAS DAY? That's fucked up. I hope it's an early or REALLY LATE performance...idols & wota have family too...

Side note: I LOVE that Nagisa has been sticking around Tokyo for these stages...maybe she'll be here for all the NYE stuff AKB does?

11. Rurouni

No kennin for Christmas performance, but they do get a sket from Team A! Where is Okawa Rio and Erii Chiba?
    I also like Nagisa a lot. It is fun when she was around.

Btw, is Okawa Rio have performed in this Team 4?

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

12. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    That's right, Riorin has not yet debuted for Juri Team 4 [even though Erii has? LOL]. But Riorin's schedule is like this-- must be strict parents or school, I've only seen her perform twice this year when Miichan Team 4 had Idol no Yoake...

Nagisa is my fave of the Juri 4 kennins to have around-- she's been very playful with Sahoo during intros which leads to some funny stuff :3 now they both annoy Ayaka :DDDDD

13. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Christmas in Japan is not a family centric holiday like in many places in the western world. To my understanding, it's seen more of a romantic event for couples or a day for friends to get-together. It's also a normal business day.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  14. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Rio is injured leg from May. She absents all stages from that

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    In Japan, Christmas doesn't have a great importance at all like in most christian countries. Only the commercial aspect matters there.
    However the new year is a very important day.

16. Rurouni

Actually it does carry great importance... for couples :)

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

AKB girls are supposed to be single and wota are mostly single = no problem at all

18. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^I guess that's why it had to be Team 4 that performs on Christmas Day, frees up time for the senpais lol

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Riorin was only supposed to be out 4 weeks though. It has now been 7 and a half months. Dislocated kneecap don't take that long to recover from....

20. Rurouni

Right now Team 4 have 19 members with 1 out indefinitely (Okawa Rio) and 3 kennins. That means only 15 AKB members. Better get Chiba Erii ready. Although apparently since Team A isn't really doing anything until February, they can easily get someone from there.