1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team 4 [Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai] (2015/12/03 - 2018/05/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  3. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yuiri is thinking about graduation, she is just stopping short of making an announcement.

Yuiri: Since there have been many members lately to graduate (from the group), you can't help but thinking about all sorts of things...

In the last line, Yuiri says that 'graduation feels close because of the many graduating members'. Well, the subject of Yuiri's graduation seems to have brought up by Nana's mobame so Yuiri may not have talked about it if Nana had not talked about it.

Still this comment by Yuiri is a big red warning sign.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  4. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    This is an especially weird comment, because she's been getting a rather big push from in stages & tv appearances as of late? She, much like Megutan, are REALLY picking up steam thanks to those Special Stages...

Also, my context of Japanese is still screwy, but couldn't Yuiri mean that these graduations hit a little closer to home, because there are so many leaving?

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Or rather, it (Naachan's feelings, the feelings Yuiri expresses here, I think) feels familiar because there have been so many lately. "Close" here sounds like it's "getting closer", which is not what she meant.

And the line before that, "But it's not like I'm graduating. Please don't put this out there like it's a graduation flag." *cough*

She's one of the most popular 13th gen, graduating would be a serious mistake unless she's found something else specific she wants to pursue.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  6. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Well I think Yuiri said more than she wanted, to say things like she said and at the same time to warn fans not to interpret that as a graduation flag, may serve to comfort some fans, but for others it might be all the more worrying.

2015.12.22 Team 4 theater show

Takahashi Juri trolls about her own graduation, then says: 'I won't graduate for another 10 years.'

https://twitter.com/roshinyanko/status/679268097283330049/video/1

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  7. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Thoughts from 12/22
    • Juri is turning out to be SUCH a good captain for this team
    • Saho's holiday nail polish with the little snowmen is really DOPE
    • Miki looks SUPERdifferent with her hair like that-- it's nice
    • Miyupon is similar to Umemoto Madoka for me? In that, they both fluctuate between ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS to kinda plain [at least in a room full of 48G idols]. But Miyupon's been looking FLAWLESS almost every stage
    • HajimeteJelly is still the most boring part of sub-units, for me
    • KiokuDilemma is turning out to be my favorite sub-unit song of this stage; we'll see how it is without Nagisa [who can hide her vocal flaws in a 4-nin]
    • They tried something different with Rena's mic/track [or she was singing differently] during Confession-- her solo lines are still incredibly discordant, and they just completely tune her out of the chorus, because her voice doesn't complement Naachan/Yuiri/Miyupon's voices.
    • I still think switching Ayaka into Confession & Rena into HajimeteJelly will complement both units.
    • TonariBanana is perfect the way it is.
    • KiokuDilemma is basically PERFECT with Nagisa, but Miyabi doesn't really stand out...while Juri & Izuriina are irreplaceable
    • Confession is perfect with Naachan/Yuiri/Miyupon, but they need a 4th with a similar vocal range [Ayaka pls]
    • ByeByeBye & HajimeteJelly are good right now, but aren't really the best they could be?

• Either way, the senshuuraku for this stage is gonna be SO POWERFUL.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  8. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    2015.12.15 Team 4 theater show

Christmas ga Ippai

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
  9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Riorin is a young idol (14-15 yrs old) not a pro athlete. She was onstage at the 10th anniversary show and active in AKBINGO! She is on limited practice and I agree it's a good idea to take her recovery slowly (knee/ligament damage can be notoriously difficult to recover completely. She posted about the 10th ann. show posted on google+

(Mod edit: photo too big. Please read new forum rules regarding photo size limits)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
  10. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Thoughts from 12/25 Xmas Show:

• Goddammit I miss Hapinesu with these Team 4 members-- she fits in like she's always been here
    • Hapinesu subs Mio/Kiichan in ByeByeBye-- still not optimal. I think Mako may fit better in HajimeteJelly...
    • Saki really stood out all night, it could be the LOD cam that was fixated on her, but she hasn't had a night like that in a long time
    • Has anyone ever hit one of those balls with the guitar during HajimeteJelly?
    • Kiichan subs Nagisa in KiokuDilemma ANDDDDDDD IT'S GREAT
    • Confession is problematic for me:
      • Naachan/Yuiri/Miyupon absolutely tear the house down every night with it
      • Every time Rena performs, I'm reminded that they completely tune her track/mic out during the chorus. I want better for her & her vocals just don't work for this song
    • Out of the members given the spotlight to dance during SeishunInazuma, Ayaka's dance is still the best & everyone else has been kinda...you can tell they don't know what they want to do, so they do something simple to get it over with LOL
    • No Christmas Medley like Team K, but everyone wears the same christmas outfit during encore
      • Ummmmm, they rushed putting the hats on, so half of them flew off midperformance LOL
      • They CLEARLY didn't do a dress rehearsal, because everyone was fighting with their short cape LOL Juri, Izuriina, & Kiichan just straight-up threw theirs off
    • They made Saho, Sayaya, & Miki give "Phrase Museum"-like Christmas "gifts" to the audience; Miki's is the funniest

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

today (Jan 11th) team 4 performance got Mio, Uha, Nagisa + 3 musketeers.....feels like a shonichi again [hehe]

12. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I didn't have time to watch the shonichi in full until yesterday, and (besides Miyupon) I think the ones that really seemed to shine on the stage were Sakkii, Sayaya and Izuriina. On the other hand, I would've wanted to see that extra "oomph" from Mio, Juri and Miyabi. I haven't watched any H2 performances before, so the setlist felt really fresh and I liked especially the latter half after the unit songs. "Mori e ikou" - stunning and impressive! All in all, this course team 4 is on now seems promising: after the cuteness-overflowing "Idol no yoake", this new stage seems to give the members chances to reveal new sides of themselves.

13. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Takahashi Juri Team 4 - Rock da yo, jinsei wa...

14. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Long time no one posted in this thread..

Team 4 is now in Team A, K and B level:cry::cry:

Normally, they don't have unders (only Sasaki 6 times, Abe Maria 2 times and Nishikawa Rei & Yamabe Ayu 1 time) during the 33 perfomances.

It was announced the line-up for October 21st. It will be Komiyama Haruka seitansai (YAY:corr::corr:)

【Line-up】

Iino Miyabi・Izuta Rina・Okada Ayaka・Okada Nana・Kitazawa Saki・Komiyama Haruka・Sato Kiara・Nishino Miki・Murayama Yuiri ・Sasaki Yukari (Team A)・Takita Kayoko (Team A)・Abe Maria (Team K)・Shimada Haruka (Team K)・Shimoguchi Hinana (Team K)・Nishikawa Rei (Team B)・Chiba Erii (Kenkyuusei of Team 4)

So only they have 9 Team 4 full members:fp::fp::fp:

What do you think about it?

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    10/13 was pretty packed with unders too (3 of the ones you mention were on that day), and that was the first performance in over a month. Full of unders is better than not performing at all. I don't think it's really a bad thing, though I am curious why so many Team 4 members are busy that day.

I also find it interesting that they're relaxing the team restrictions on Draft Kenkyuusei.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Naachan and Komiharu are performing but Juri, Mako, and Sayaya aren't. Probably a job that can't be scheduled to not clash with theater performance is senbatsu related job (not only for A-side but for B-side). The other should be well within AKS capability to make a schedule where their work aren't clashing with theater performance, unless you're super senbatsu. So it is strange to see those 3 not performing at the same time. It might be just a big coincidence, or it might be they are selected for a job that would require them to stay at another city for several days. Anyway, it should be interesting to watch.
    Edit: reading at the comments on AKB general thread, yes, it might be because they are recording for janken 8-14. That is the only possible explanation. Having said that, they should schedule it not to clash with T4 theater performance since 3 of them are from T4, 6 of them are from AKB. They have 18-20 that those 3 shouldn't have any big effect on AKB member theater performance (don't know about the HKT member), yet they chose 21. And on Komiharu seitansai too. Nice scheduling capability by AKS....

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  17. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

Weird. eventhough there are a lot from other team, Rena isn't performing too. Seriously wondering what was actually happening to this girl that she didn't even perform in theather anymire. :blink::blink:

18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I think it is cool to have some original team 4 members (Abe, shimada) performing with the new team 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Kinda bored with this stage. The members should switching unit songs.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Kinda bored with all the stages. Management should give them new ones. :hmm:

One year later...

lmao