Stage Team 8 "Party ga Hajimaru yo" 2014/08/05 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ranko, Aug 1, 2014.

1. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    PARTY GA HAJIMARU YO
    (2014/08/05~)
    Shonichi Performing Members:
    Mogi Kasumi (Fukushima), Shimizu Maria (Gunma), Yoshikawa Nanase (Chiba), Nakano Ikumi (Tottori), Abe Mei (Shimane), Tani Yuri (Hiroshima), Shitao Miu (Yamaguchi), Hamamatsu Riona (Tokushima), Takaoka Kaoru (Ehime), Moriwaki Yui (Fukuoka), Iwasaki Moeka (Nagasaki), Kuranoo Narumi (Kumamoto), Yoshino Miyu (Oita), Shimoaoki Karin (Kagoshima), Miyazato Rira (Okinawa)

SETLIST

M00. overture
    M01. Party ga Hajimaruyo
    M02. Dear my teacher
    M03. Doku Ringo wo Tabesasete

MC1

M04. Skirt, Hirari
    M05. Classmate
    M06. Anata to Christmas Eve
    M07. Kiss wa Dame yo
    M08. Hoshi no Ondo​

MC2

M09. Sakura no Hanabiratachi
    M10. Aozora no Soba ni Ite

MC3

M11. AKB48

Encore:
    M12. Skirt, Hirari (Encore ver.)
    M13. Sakura no Hanabiratachi (Encore ver.)

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    A thread! Just at the right time because the line-ups for next week are already here! It seems like everyone is included.

【AKB48 Theater】8/5 - 18:30

Mogi Kasumi - (Fukushima), Shimizu Maria - (Gunma), Yoshikawa Nanase - (Chiba), Nakano Ikumi - (Tottori), Abe Mei - (Shimane), Tani Yuri - (Hiroshima), Shitao Miu - (Yamaguchi), Hamamatsu Riona - (Tokushima), Takaoka Kaoru - (Ehime), Moriwaki Yui - (Fukuoka), Iwasaki Moeka - (Nagasaki), Kuranoo Narumi - (Kumamoto), Yoshino Miyu - (Oita), Shimoaoki Karin - (Kagoshima), Miyazato Rira - (Okinawa)

【AKB48 Theater】8/6 & 8/7 - 18:30

Sakaguchi Nagisa - (Hokkaido), Yokoyama Yui - (Aomori), Tanikawa Hijiri - (Akita), Sato Nanami - (Iwate), Hayasaka Tsumugi - (Yamagata), Mogi Kasumi - (Fukushima), Okabe Rin - (Ibaraki), Honda Hitomi - (Tochigi), Shimizu Maria - (Gunma), Takahashi Ayane - (Saitama), Yoshikawa Nanase - (Chiba), Oguri Yui - (Tokyo), Oda Erina - (Kanagawa), Sato Shiori - (Niigata), Hidaritomo Ayaka - (Yamanashi), Yoshino Miyu - (Oita)

【SKE48 Theater】8/5, 8/6 & 8/7 - 18:30

Fujimura Natsuki - (Aichi), Yokomichi Yuri - (Shizuoka), Hattori Yuna - (Gifu), Yamamoto Ai - (Mie), Hashimoto Haruna - (Toyama), Kita Reina - (Ishikawa), Chou Kurena - (Fukui), Kondo Moeri - (Nagano), Nagano Serika - (Osaka), Yamada Nanami - (Hyogo), Yamamoto Ruka - (Wakayama), Onishi Momoka - (Nara), Hama Sayuna - (Shiga), Hitomi Kotone - (Okayama), Hirose Natsuki - (Kochi), Yaguchi Moka - (Miyazaki)

http://toyota-team8.jp/news/list/20140731-01.php

3. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oh my god. I'm so excited for this. I wonder how they're going to do Dear My Teacher. Team A did it without solos, where most of the lines were either unison or duets…yet Team K/B/S/KII split it up into solos where pretty much everyone got a solo, kind of like with Switch in A5.

I'd really like to hear the girls' voices, so I'm hoping they do it in the solo-lines style. But hey, I'm just thrilled to hear my favorite song performed again :)

This is such a good, underrated stage. I just hate knowing that they won't be members forever.. I'll start getting attached to these girls, once I hear them sing songs like Dear My Teacher, Sakura no Hanabiratachi, and Skirt Hirari.

4. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Looking forward especially to the 8/6 & 8/7 performances! I have a hunch that Yokochan will be the center for those, but at the same time I'm hoping Hiji will get front-row positions next to her. Whenever they have been performing together, Hiji's been in positions originally held by Yuko, Takamina and Jurina. I'm also excited to see if Orin gets an unit.

5. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Do we actually know the plans for these girls? I'm curious to know how they're gonna handle them (ex. are they permanent or not.) Has there been a blog post or press release talking about the subject?

6. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Well Mariri was only for the duration of the Papico promotion..

And Team 8 is for a Toyota promotion.. so i guess they'll stick around until the end of the promotion? But I think they'll funnel a bunch of them into the KKS since there are like two of them right now.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Excited for the stages!
    I wonder if we'll see them in the NMB and HKT theatres too?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    That talk belongs in the general team 8 thread not in their stage thread :fear:

8/6-7 Nagisa gotta be the Skirt, Hirari center, I'm calling it. :^O^:

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    They will! This week they are at the AKB and SKE theater for these three days.
    The week after that (8/11) they'll be at the AKB and HKT theater for four days (8/12, 13, 14 & 15).

I wonder whether they're going to include some of their own songs, like the Pruis one or 47.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

AKB again? No NMB yet? :/

I'm sure they'll sing 47 as the final song.

11. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Ikumin and Nagi as the AKB centers make sense. They are the Team 8 centers after all. For SKE I think Serika will be the center. Yuriyan fits the position better but what can we do haha My favorite members are split between the performances, so I'm excited for pretty much everything :^^;:

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^ Same my favorites are all split among the performance but I would have watched all of them regardless of the lineup. :fear:

Honestly though I don't understand why Serika is chosen as front row or even center. Her performance is lackluster compared to Nagi, Ikku, Yuriyan, Moka etc.
    Her facial expressions are somewhat dull as well.

The only feature that makes Serika stand out is her fair skin~

13. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Serika is like Naruchan, in my opinion. They are the typical cute members, that get the attention from fans very easily (Like Mio, Paruru etc.). This type of member is, at least in the beginning (Mio and Paruru improved a lot with time, for example), great to be a front girl, but they are not center material, at least until they show something different. The center has to be someone with a powerful performance, with good facial expressions, dance, singing etc. But, oh well, management being management :^^;:

14. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    I'm hoping that instead of the usual Party encore songs, we'll have Koisuru Juuden Prius and 47 no Suteki na Machi he. The repeated songs never really bothered me, but for the sake of showing off their songs, I think it would be a good thing.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I wish that they'd been given any other stage rather than Party, but seen as it's a done deal the Party stage is already pretty short so a medley of KJP, 47 and some hit songs would be great, like the type of medley the NMB teams do at the end of their stages.

16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Tomorrow's the day!

Meanwhile they've announced some line-up changes:

AKB 8/5
    OUT: Shimizu Maria & Moriwaki Yui
    IN: Sato Shiori & Fukuchi Rena

AKB 8/6 & 8/7
    OUT: Hayasaki Tsumugi
    IN: Tani Yuri
    SKE 8/5 ~ 8/7
    OUT: Hattori Yuna
    IN: Hayasaki Tsumugi

I was looking forward so seeing Yuipyon but alas.
    f0358815_11184619.jpg

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    140805 - Team 8 - PARTY ga Hajimaru Yo
    18:30 AKB48 Theater

M00.
    overture
    M01. Party ga Hajimaruyo
    M02. Dear my teacher
    M03. Doku Ringo wo Tabesasete

MC1

M04. Skirt, Hirari - Nakano Ikumi, Kuranoo Narumi, Takaoka Kaoru, Tani Yuri, Mogi Kasumi
    M05. Classmate - Shitao Miu, Miyazato Rira, Gyoten Yurina, Abe Mei, Yoshino Miyu
    M06. Anata to Christmas Eve - Shimoaoki Karin, Hamamatsu Riona
    M07. Kiss wa Dame yo - Fukuchi Rena, Sato Shiori, Iwasaki Moeka
    M08. Hoshi no Ondo - Nakano Ikumi, Kuranoo Narumi, Yoshikawa Nanase, Mogi Kasumi

MC2

M09. Sakura no Hanabiratachi
    M10. Aozora no Soba ni Ite

Encore

EN01. AKB48
    EN02. Skirt Hirari
    EN03. Sakura no Hanabiratachi

EN04. Special Medley (Iiwake Maybe~Ponytail to Shushu~Labrador Retriever~Koisuru Juuden Prius)
    EN05. Kokoro no Placard

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The real question here is... who is The Acchan? :^^;:

The medley seems nice!
    And is this the first KNP performance in the theatre?
    Can't wait to watch it!

But uggggggg no 47!! They have 1.5 original songs, WTH?!:rant:

19. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    As expected it's Ikku in the AKB theater perf and Serika in the SKE one.

Expect it to be Nagi tomorrow. :chuffed:

Btw the medley in the SKE theater perf. was centered by Yuriyan over Serika. I wonder if the same (Narumi over Ikku) happened in the AKB theater performance?

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    140805 - SKE48 Theater - 18:30

M04.
    Skirt, Hirari - Hashimoto Haruna, Nagano Serika, Yokomichi Yuri, Hayasaka Tsumugi, Yaguchi Moka
    M05. Classmate - Onishi Momoka, Yamada Nanami, Yamamoto Ruka, Hamasaki Yuna, Kita Reina
    M06. Anata to Christmas Eve - Hitomi Kotone, Chou Kurena
    M07. Kiss wa Dame yo - Kondo Moeri, Fujimura Natsuki, Yamamoto Ai
    M08. Hoshi no Ondo - Yokomichi Yuri, Nagano Serika, Yaguchi Moka, Hirose Natsuki

correct me if I'm wrong please :)

EDIT: OK done

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014