Stage Team 8 "Party ga Hajimaru yo" 2014/08/05 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ranko, Aug 1, 2014.

1. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    It's Yaguchi Moka not Taniguchi :^^;:

2. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    no, ikku still handle center position until the end,,
    next management's gorioshi (?) :whistle:

3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Skirt, Hirari

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Yokomichi Yuri (Oshima Mai), Nagano Serika (Takahashi Minami), Hayasaka Tsugumi (Maeda Atsuko), Yaguchi Moka (Kojima Haruna) and Hashimoto Haruna (Narita Risa).

4. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

Do someone have the perfomance of the team 8 in the akb48 theater??
    I want to watch to tani yuri doing skirt hirari

5. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  6. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I uploaded a couple vids from both stages, let's see how long they will stay online.

AKB theater:
    Skirt Hirari (Nakano Ikumi, Kuranoo Narumi, Takaoka Kaoru, Tani Yuri, Mogi Kasumi)

Special Medley (Ikku Center)

Kokoro no Placard (Ikku Center)

SKE theater:
    Skirt Hirari (Nagano Serika, Yokomichi Yuri, Hashimoto Haruna, Yaguchi Moka, Hayasaka Tsumugi)

Classmate (Yamada Nanami, Kita Reina, Onishi Momoka, Hama Sayuna, Yamamoto Ruka)

Kiss wa dame yo (Fujimura Natsuki, Yamamoto Ai, Kondo Moeri)

Kokoro no Placard (Yuriyan Center)

Special Medley (Yuriyan Center)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  7. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Omgggg! Ikuumin must have gained a legion of fans at the AKB48 theater. I feel that's the place to gain the attention. In the AKB48 THEATER! LOL Plus she is mega pushed. Also so has Serika. Yuriyan definitely did her best stealing my attention. I feel bad for Tani Yuri. Did she pass management off or something? Is it because she is from Hiroshima? I don't understand because she has the skills being from ASH a top acting school. Maybe I'm putting too much emphasis on ASH alumni. I guess I feel they are like the center ready talents but I could be wrong.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I watched the SKE theatre performance and despite what everyone has said here I really like Serika, I thought she put on an accomplished performance and her voice was really good.

Yuriyan seems like a much more energetic type performer in the mould of Nishino, a little uncoordinated and exaggerated at times but a real bundle of energy. They're different types but I got a good vibe from both of them.

At least now I can put some names to faces, Hashimoto Haruna wore her glasses through the show and they got all fogged up by the third song :awesome: and Kurena is just unfeasibly cute, her profile pictures don't do her justice. One of the older girls had a nice Rikopi style self-intro, I think it was Aipon?

Anyway, I think I can actually get interested in this team now

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I APPROVE!

That Oricon video... it looks the stage was Ikumin & Friends! :XD:

I'm gonna ver very sad/angry if they get rid of them. :(

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    140806 - AKB Theater - 18:30

M04.
    Skirt, Hirari - Sakaguchi Nagisa, Honda Hitomi, Oda Erina, Tani Yuri, Mogi Kasumi
    M05. Classmate - Oguri Yui, Sato Nanami, Tanikawa Hijiri, Yokoyama Yui, Sato Akari
    M06. Anata to Christmas Eve - Okabe Rin, Hidaritomo Ayaka
    M07. Kiss wa Dame yo - Shimizu Maria, Sato Shiori, Takahashi Ayane
    M08. Hoshi no Ondo - Sakaguchi Nagisa, Honda Hitomi, Yoshikawa Nanase, Mogi Kasumi

11. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Wo!
    Skirt, Hirari with my team 8 oshi Nagi, Orin is doing Christmas Eve with Hidaaya with is cute~
    and Nagi doing 2 units *~*

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Serika never impressed my on their outdoor stages before but her theater debut was pretty solid.
    I guess I really don't like her hairstyle that's all I can say negative about her as for know. :^^;:

That was Yuriyan's relax mode her genkiness went way overboard a couple times before [hehe]

And yes that was Yamamoto Ai, the Kiss wa dame yo center (fyi she turns 19 soon)
    __

Today's AKB theater lineup
    [​IMG]

and some pics from Nagi's debut

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

MC1

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    【HKT48 Theater】 8/14 - 18:30

Abe Mei (Shimane), Iwasaki Moeka (Nagasaki), Gyouten Yurina (Kagawa), Kuranoo Narumi (Kumamoto), Sakaguchi Nagisa (Hokkaido), Shitao Miu (Yamaguchi), Shimoaoki Karin (Kagoshima), Takaoka Kaoru (Ehime), Yaguchi Moka (Miyazaki), Tani Yuri (Hiroshima), Hamamatsu Riona (Tokushima), Hirose Natsuki (Kochi), Fukuchi Rena (Saga), Miyazato Rira (Okinawa), Moriwaki Yui (Fukuoka), Yoshino Miyu (Oita)

All Kyushu representatives present.
    Center most likely Nagi again :v:

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For my love of HKT's theater and my love of Ikumin. Please, please, please, please let her center a show in Hakata!!!!!! I so want to see her on the spinning catwalk. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

And I need 1 show with Ikumin and Yuriyan in it.:^O^: But I would settle for a number of the shows.:D

Sidenote: It is soooo annoying going from those great 4k fanvids, to 480p DMM vids. AKS get into the 21st century already!

15. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    They record everything in 720p though. I don't get why they offer a 720p stream while it's not accessible for downloading it. :XD:
    Footage they show during AKB48Show always have higher quality than the actual 480p downloads so I'm not sure what's holding them back from proving proper HD support.

Oh btw my vimeo channel got deleted in less than a week desite having nothing but Team 8 performances. :wall:

I'll use DM for now, let's see if it's safer.
    Channel: http://www.dailymotion.com/user/48Cub/1
    Minimalistic names to prevent sweeps but it should be enough to understand :^^;:

16. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I was finally able to watch the performances and I'm not disappointed! Some thoughts (Edit: Now there are a lot of them lol):
    - Ikumin is the perfect center. She is pretty much the definition of "ace". Still has to improve some things, but she's doing great.
    - Nagi is pretty good too. She's not really my type of member, but she is a good center.
    - Yuriyan is so energetic it's contagious. I love her exaggerated expressions.
    - Yuurii and Haru in Skirt, Hirari <3
    - The guy screaming YUURII KAWAAAAAI was quite fun haha Ruka surprised with the fans screaming her name was fun too.
    - Anata to Christmas Eve with Hidaaya and Orin was perfect! Way better than the other Team 8 versions, in my opinion.
    - Moka is awesome but has to improve her lipsync haha
    - I'm starting to like Momo (I have a "captain" feeling coming from her), Miu, Aipon (She was great in Kiss wa dame yo), Rukaruka... So I think I pretty much like everyone now lol
    - Sexy Moeri was sexy :awesome:
    - Shiorin is so pretty! She caught my attenttion during the performances.
    [​IMG]
    Edit:
    - Nanami on Classmate <3 The MC with her was quite fun too.
    - Great that Kasumin is getting more spotlight. She looks really relaxed on stage and she is the "cool" type that is lacking on most of the 48 groups.
    - The Classmate performances were very good. The Nanami version was my favorite (Of course), but the Ranrii version was good too.
    - Sometimes I forget how good A1 is. Dear my teacher, Doku Ringo wo Tabesasete, Aozora no Soba ni Ite and AKB48 are some of my favorite AKB songs.
    - I think they should swap Karin (For Classmate) and Yurina (For Anata to Christmas Eve), it would make much more sense.
    - Fans screaming for Yurina, Sato Akari, Hidaaya, Moetan... <3 Sadly with Meiko there were just some claps, I felt kind of bad for her.
    - No 47 no Suteki na Machi e. Meh.

So basically now I'm against the idea of putting them in the Draft. There are all so good that cut even one of them would be terrible :( Make them KKS and everyone gets happy.

And thank you for the uploads @cubozoa! Watch LODs on YouKu is terrible :^^;:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  17. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    @brunoiaz Not a single word about Nanami? :awesome:

Nanami seems to have a capable voice of singing Anata to Christmas Eve, I wonder if they swap the units in further stages. Still waiting for that one. :fear:
    Or putting her in Skirt, Hirari would be nice as well.

I think I'm kinda disappointed with Ayane. Since she already appeared in the theater as backup dancer a couple times I was hoping for a more confident showing but she was kinda clumsy on stage.

18. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Nanami was perfect <3<3<3 haha Her performance on Classmate was awesome and she was super fun on the MCs. I forgot to add that to the post, already edited :awesome: (Also including a couple more things)

And most of the Anata to Christmas Eve performances were...meh. Most of the good vocalists stayed in Classmate. But some of the members that are singing know how to play piano (Riona, Hidaaya and Kurena, I guess), so I think they will include that later on.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Tell me about it. :(
    I was expecting much more from her, but... she didn't deliver.
    Anyway, I expect her to get better. I'm a Renarin fan anyway. :XD:

Still, she looked great with that new hair!

But... wouldn't that be kinda the same? The KKS are going to be eventually promoted to a team, while the draft is to save all those months of "where will they go?". They're much more ready than the first draft was, so I think it's a good idea.
    Also, dunno how it would work putting them into KKS. Separate them into the 4 groups? Put them all in AKB? Wouldn't they take it as a demotion (although they're essentially KKS looking at the way they're treated in the janken tournament)?

What I would seriously love for them to get is a Budokan concert (+ 2 AKB KKS?) just like the KKS family had one last year.
    No other team has filled a venue so big on its own, and we know how AkiP loves his gimmicks. [hehe]
    But I don't know if they'd be able to do it. :^^;:

20. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Assuming they will cut someone on the Draft (Like last time), I don't really like the idea...but if all of them are drafted then it's perfect :awesome: My preference is being based on "don't cut any of the members because they are all awesome" haha But, at the same time, I actually like the idea of making them KKS. One of the problems from the Draft it's that you "throw" a completely new member in the middle of a already-established team. They seem and feel out of place. At least with a time as KKS you know a little bit more about the group, the teams (Since you performed with them and all)...and I feel bad for the KKS. I mean, there are still 2nd gen KKS members in NMB :^^;: I actually want a unified system of KKS and end of story, but I don't think it's going to happen.

And yes! Team 8 Budokan concert. Make this happen :omg: