Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Because she didn't appear at all today.

2. Yunachu

Yunachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Don't get your hopes up..

--

My thoughts; It was a very nice stage, tons of good songs at the beginning and the ending, although the units were kind of boring. As joked in the chat, there were a few things that were results of "why not", such as the seifuku bikini. Nice song, but the combination in the outfits looked like they weren't sure what kind of fanservice they were going to choose.

The random Karen danso during the Make Otoko was hilarious. It seems like both Hiwatashi Yui and Iwata Karen were subbing for Paruru/Kojiharu? Kojiharu apparently only learned half the stage.

Also holy sh*t the Takamina reverence during M.T. ni Sasagu. The VTR was a neat touch, maybe, but the giant picture in the back just made it so over-done.

Overall: I'm glad there's a new stage, and actually really enjoyed it. congratulations to Hiwa-tan for her promotion as well ^_^

3. fuyuchan1609

fuyuchan1609 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Oh.
    I didn't saw she wasn't there. I thought she was in the back. Sorry.

4. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

The costume looks great..but the song was kinda on off for me since Team A maybe the least favourite team for me since don't have any girl that I like. But the unit woah the girl perform in the unit more than 1 song. This mean less team song. nvm since don't know when I will watch this stage again.
    When taniguchi megu push is happen as the front girl then yeah i'm a lot happier & look forward to it.
    Lol at the takamina face in the door.

5. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

After watching the whole stage, seems Nattsun is Paruru's under and Karen is Kojiharu's under. ;)

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She hasn't officially graduated but she's not taking part in any AKB activities until her concert. She was never going to appear in this stage.

And... too much Sakura, IMO. But I guess it was expected.
    I love that the center changes so much though!

Can't wait to watch this!

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is a stage dedicated to Takamina. They even have Takamina face at the back panel! Basically it was made with the assumption that Takamina already graduated. She is never listed as the performer on this stage.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Togasaki M6 typo , it is Yamada Nanami of Team 8

10. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Got it.

11. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I was honestly expecting a "surprise announcement" of Sakura getting transferred to AKB full-time. It's like the stage was leading up to that, I mean A BLOODY SOLO NUMBER FOR A KENNIN IN AN ORIGINAL TEAM STAGE?! Not even Jurina got this treatment! Not to mention the Sakura-worshipping camerawork and group song centers and MC-time, good lord.

I'd call this a kami stage if it wasn't for the Sakura invasion. :fp:

Now I'm interested in who the unders are going to be since there's so many senbatsu girls who'll be absent a lot or will just never show up again until the senshuuraku (*cough* Sakura *cough*).

• Like Like x 1
  12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yeah, that was a really stupid thing to do to Sakura. Sakura treats HKT48 just like Jurina treats SKE48, so I'm pretty sure Sakura would rather abandon AKB than HKT, yet they are pressuring her to work double.

13. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    I'm definitely going to need to watch some more stages to figure out exactly how I feel about everything, but here's my first thoughts:
    Beginning:
    -Hirari did the kage ana and did the announcements in Japanese, English, and Chinese. At least she got to do something, I guess? Really sad she wasn't in the shonichi though :(
    -Hajimaru was a pretty good starting song and I really liked Sagashite Ageru, which also had a cool light show. I'm not really remembering anything about Prime Time or Lavender Field.
    -They aren't doing any big introductions in this stage, instead everyone introduce themselves in their first MC? Not sure if I like that.

Units:
    Paruru, Yukarun, Nanami, Karen - ballad
    Sakura, Naanya, Megutan - cute song
    Kojiharu, Annin - cool duet
    Yuihan - solo song that's kinda like May
    Mirurun, Myao, Maachun, Chori, Komari, Shiichan - funny song
    I was like half right on my predictions? Haha
    -Kojiharu/Paruru solo was kind of nice I guess. Neither of them are ever going to be there, though...
    -Seifuku Bikini? Really :fp: The concept aside, it was a fairly generic sounding cute song but hey, it was really cute so whatever lol
    -She is gone was...a little weird. I dig the Annin/Mirurun center but it was kind of awkward. The song itself might grow on me, though.
    -Sakura's solo was...about what you'd expect from a Sakura solo. I'm happy for Sakura, I guess, but I'm not too happy a kennin got a solo song.
    -Make Otoko was great. I knew the "dump unit" of this stage would be something to actually look forward to with all the funny members in team A. Karen did danso, which makes me curious who's gonna do it when she graduates lol.
    -Yuihan solo? Wow, two solos in this stage? I'm happy she got a solo, though. It was pretty but a little boring. I'm sure it'll grow on me.

The second half:
    -The MC after the units is always going to be one to look forward to, I can tell :D
    -The chunk of three songs after the units was my favorite part of the stage, all of them were really good!
    -The MC after that is timed with colored lights, which is kinda cool.
    -I love Takamina, but wow they went crazy with the Takamina worship in M.T. ni Sasagu. Everyone watching was joking that it seemed like she died lol.
    -Show wa Owaranai has these crazy wings that are pretty ugly. They detach after that song though so eh they're interesting at least.
    -Yui's promotion at the end didn't come as a surprise. I was happy for her, she's really cute :)
    -I was, however, surprised that Takamina didn't show up in some form or at least have a letter delivered. Not that I'm really complaining, I just expected it. I was also half expecting a Kojiharu grad announcement but who knows when that's ever coming [hehe]

14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont know why they would give a solo to Sakura when she already have Kanojo -.- I rather she got a unit since its something different

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I can't wait to see these two units! I got my funny girls unit, I must be in heaven.
    I can't believe Nattsun isn't part of a unit. I guess it was too effin hard to share Sakura's light and add two girls to her unit. Another solo from her is more than I can stomach, hopefully she'll never show up at the theater.

16. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

i completely love ve the new stage.... love the songs. i need them now.
    and before it becomes another "sakura's push is real" thread, better getting used to her being everywhere and enjoy it or you may waste to much energy hating, cause she will be put in front of our face all the time from now on, in akb48.

17. Mamugui

Mamugui Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Mamugui1
    Why Paruru is not the center of any group song ?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Despite a few details I'm not really happy about the overall thing is extremely positive: I can't believe we've got a new original stage guys!!
    Six years later here it is finally, I'm so excited, can't wait for tonight when I can finally watch it.

19. yuchi

yuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    AKB48チームA公演「M.T.に捧ぐ」始動

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

crap..
    that's why i fell missing some member on unit song..it's nattsun
    but it's clearly nattsun is kojiharu under..so sad nattsun :(

i guess paruru still not full recovery so she's only appear on her unit song..believe me if she back with 100%, paruru will take center spot