Stage Team B 2nd [Aitakatta] 07/10/07~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Shin, Sep 6, 2007.

1. GTO

GTO Kenkyuusei

^ So they will have their own song in 2008? >_<

Really??!! ... if thats true ... I'll waiting for it ^^

2. txandyy

txandyy Kenkyuusei

i agree with you i think that he has been something conservative although also he thinks that if he compounds new songs he prefers that Team A and K sing these songs because surely that is a success and if sings Team B is not safe

I hope that the 1st and 2nd stage of Team B will be a success and that fors the next stage of Team B be new songs

3. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

hopefully we can see how's the progress of the SEED.

4. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Load of bull :p Team B often sell more than Himawari do, their sell-out rate is just as high, if not higher than the other teams. Faster too. I watch the blog and the ticket sales, Team B always sell out like whoa. Even weekdays.

5. CDevil

CDevil Member

I sort of expected this, and I'm really not that disappointed. I think it would be a great chance to listen to the A2 songs more (A2 is the stage I've listened to the least...not including K1).

I see this more as some sort of 'initiation' for Team B. When K first started, the only other team was A, so naturally to prove that they are as good as A, they had to do one of their stages. So before B gets their own stage, I guess they have to perform both an A and K stage. I think it's a great way of showcasing Team B's talents and seeing how they match up to A and K.

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    So still no songs of their own?? Well that really sucks...
    At this rate team B will always be stages behind, I kinad thought they might all catch up to each other stage-wise at some point but I guess that isn't gonna happen. :(

Still good luck to them

7. haruna_hamasaki

i guess team B still need a lot of practice. some of them are already good but maybe some are not.

8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    ^ know but wouldn't it make more sense if they weren't to write them songs to their standard??

But Aitakatta had some really good songs so i guess s'all good.

9. Namitamakifan

Namitamakifan Kenkyuusei

I agree, they need to make their own songs,if so i can't wait!!!

10. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I think they're already far better than the other two teams were at this point. It's just Akimoto's laziness, and trying to save time and money.

11. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Oh. My. God. Imagine Nageki no FIGURE. I loved this song by A, but B will hopefully make my jaw lock about seven feet from the rest of my face xD. And Nagisa no Cherry~ :D! But yeah, I agree, UNLESS HE IS SECRETLY PLOTTING A NEW TOUR WHICH IS THUS FORCING ME TO USE CAPS *evil laugh* But yeah, Akimoto could be getting lazy, or he's experiencing the Tsunku thing...*throws ink across the room*DAMMIT I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! *gets Naru the mad Russian to go organize hits on other Jpop bands so AKB gets more sales* *looks ad devistation* I had nothing to do with that...>.> *runs off*

ANYWAYS, hope this rocks out. I think it may just be a comparison to Team A. Like you know how Team K did Party? Well Team B's doing an A stage AND a Team K stage. I make this point, because some of us may think "Well WHY the hell don't they just to Party?" Because it's stale. We've seen it twice. We wouldn't want to see it a third time live with like...one song changed. So instead we do this. And thus, I await for Nageki no FIGURE and Namida no Shounan and Nagisa no CHERRY and then realize that I'm rambling and...*dozes off*

12. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Nacchan posted some pictures of the girls in the outfits, they're the same ones.

Hmm. Does this mean the Team B girls will all get shirts with their faces on them too?

13. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Oooh, looks like it could be. I only wish they did Dareka no Tame ni, those black dresses for Namida Uri no Shoujo were amazingly hot, but at the same time gave AKB a very reformed look. However, WHY did they choose the one with the JESUS song? It sounds like a superhero song xD.

14. CDevil

CDevil Member

15. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I never got the "JESUS" song.

Whatever, they'll sing dakedo so I'll just be able to close my eyes and cry. plskthnxbye

/thread.

16. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

JESUS is made of pure win, I don't care what anyone says. It's just a total WTF song, I love it.

17. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I'm not saying I don't like it, but the first time I was very surprised to be listening to the lyrics and hearing Japanese Japanese Japanese Japanese JESUS!!! in the middle of the song. :lol: :lol:

18. haruna_hamasaki

REALLY??!!
    i need to see this.

19. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I always thought they were saying:

"Let's(u) GET(a) JESUS!"

Which made me lol. I was heartbroken to find out they were saying "tasukete JESUS".

20. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ really? I always though the same as you. Oh well. JESUS is still amazing.