Stage Team B [Tadaima Renaichuu] (2015/12/26 - 2018/05/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Well, they're using Ayu Yamabe & Kirara for a seitansai & a graduation stage, so expect more KKS to appear & become members soon. I expect an emergency shuffle during spring concert to make certain KKS full-time members & full transfers, etc.

Kizaki Team B has been thoroughly WRECKED with the most graduations in AKB [right now] since they were announced last year: Mocchi, Ucchi, Nakki, Kana, and now Wasamin. Add to that 3 kennins, 2 Kami 7 Queens, and Kizaki Team B turned from A Problem into A Situation.

It's a good test for Yuria, tbh-- because the best teams usually go through some sort of horrible flux like this [ie. Sayaka K, Minarun 4]

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    They can't do a shuffle this year. I don't know what's going to happen to Kizaki Team B. Nakky's graduating now, Kana and Wasamin also announced graduation, the team will be down to 15 members with kennins. I don't know what should be done. They can promote the 3 Draftees but it's not going to be enough as there are only 3 of them, so I expect Team A members to appear as unders. Some people at AKB48Times are suggesting a 16th gen audition but they don't have much time.

For me what should be done is the ff:
    • Promote the 3 draftees.
    • More Team 8 Kennins such as Takahashi Ayane, Sato Nanami, Kuranoo Narumi, Nagano Serika and Yoshida Karen.
    • Possible candidates for sister group kennins: Tanaka Miku, Tashima Meru, Sato Sumire, Kimoto Kanon, Yabushita Shu, Suto Ririka, Takeuchi Saki, Takagi Yumana, Souda Sarina.

3. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Well, by 'shuffle,' I mean it as a blanket term for adding & moving members around. AKB *just* setup these teams, so yeah, they can't shuffle them, but the sister groups need to shuffle to keep fresh...add to that the fact that AKB can full-transfer & kennin members from sister groups into AKB without having to shuffle [Katomina is gonna get a kennin SO FAST it'll make ya sick]

I think it's about time we had some full transfers & some promoted KKS.

4. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    well, imo, if they do a team shuffle, komiharu would get into team b. she just fits way too much

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

I think if they promote their KKS, they'll have 18 members with 3 kennin (one of which is a Team 8 kennin) then maybe they could give a kennin to an NGT member for some extra and it should be enough. no? (Nakai Rika would fit in quite well, me thinks, or maybe Moeka since Team B has lots of very young members)

6. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yesss I've been begging for her to be on B for ages!!

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if they are going to borrow members from another team, i want them to borrow KURAMOCHI Team B members like Sayaya, Hirari, Maachun, Shiichan and Nozawa to help out.
    Also prmoting the 3 kenkyusei as well.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  8. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Imo she suits Team 4 better.

I think that more kennins are not the answer. All that will happen is that there will be more members that won't be able to appear in the theatre full time. I think they need to stop pretending to fill the team by adding a bunch of half-members. They should rather draft more full members. Long term solutions rather than short term solutions are usually better.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

9. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    A problem that has risen is that Team 4 stages is about as popular as Team A stages-- but it's because of how close the team is & how well they work together. Komi is a big part of what they've built over there, for sure. I'd honestly like to see Nozawa or Sayaya come back to B, but there's not really a song for Nozawa's style in Tadaima Renaichuu, so I don't see it happening. Kennins aren't really an answer when having 3 of them is part of the problem LOL.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Kennins aren't the answer but they're not the problem either. If the kennins weren't there the team would have only 12 members (not including draft members).

Speaking of the draft members, why is AKB in general waaaaaaaaaaaay behind all the other groups in training members to perform full stages? That's part of the concern about Team B right now.

The real issue is that AKB hasn't taken on a new generation since 2013. I suppose the idea was for the draft to replace kks generations but it just doesn't really work, groups need that pool of kks because graduations eventually take their toll. SKE had to take on 7th gen last year and HKT announced 4th gen recently, I'm guessing by the time of the spring concerts that AKB management will eventually have to give in and announce a 16th gen.

That still leaves a short term problem of filling theater positions in Team B because even with a 16th gen there's the recruitment phase and then the training phase. In the meantime I'd guess that they'll borrow members from other teams, hopefully ones that seem adept at learning multiple positions like Izurina and Hilary. Other younger gen members like Umetan, Manami, Miyabi et al will probably assist also.

11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Next Team B show is 4th March, Wasamin's Seitansai :) Wasamin is graduating on the 14th so they presumably have a show then as well, but it's not officially on the schedule yet.

160304 Iwasa Misaki Seitansai, 18:30 start.
    Performing members: Iwasa Misaki, Umeta Ayano, Oshima Ryoka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Goto Moe, Takeuchi Miyu, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Fukuoka Seina, Yokoshima Aeri, Watanabe Mayu, Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu.

Out: Ma JiaLing, Yabuki Nako, Watanabe Miyuki, Kobayashi Kana, Sakaguchi Nagisa.

This will be Rei-chan's first full stage.

12. parusukides

parusukides Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    A mini shuffle would be good. I don't think promoting Ma Chia Ling will aid the shortage of members much since I doubt she will perform much, especially in the theatre.

Personally, I think they should transfer to B:
    • Riorin (yet to perform in Team 4, huge of Yukirin)
    • Harukyan & Chiichan (reliable seniors from K who are unders in their own team)
    • and maybe even Manami (also an under from K but a great performer that can help B tremendously. More 15th gen together is also always a good idea)
    And then maybe return Moekyun to K since aside from Mion, K has no conventionally idolish girls and poor Hinana has been looking extra lost without Moekyun by her side. I don't think Yuria is a good fit for B either but she's the captain so I guess she has to stay.

13. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The shuffle was done before the massive amount of graduations.

Thus: I think there definitely have to be some changes made, once the remaining girls leave. There needs to be some tweaking. Even though Akicha and Yagi weren't pivotal members for K, they wind up with 19 members once Yagi leaves..which is offset, since B is about to have 16 and 4 will remain at 19.

Team A, Team K, and Team 4 need to each lose a single member to Team B... not for the sake of evenness, but just because it will straighten things out and realign the group dynamic to compensate for the graduations that have happened recently.

Karen, Takamina, Akicha, Yagi, Nakki, Kana, and Wasamin definitely leave huge holes.. especially for the theatre, since they're the ones that typically show up to perfume, besides Takamina.

14. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    SSK announce season is going to rack up a high body count, considering the amount of girls graduating BEFORE SSK announce season even starts [when almost every stage ends in an announcement or grad]. AKB will have to thin the herd a bit during this time, so expect changes to sub-units so that stages can have functioning sub-units with 15 girls instead of 17, but this will mean larger stages like Team A's MT ni Sasagu which needs 18-19 to perform without doubling [iirc] won't be performed as often as we'd like, but SP stages will last longer, since those are mostly for theatre girls, etc

My solution: keep at the pace until April when Takamina is gone, Sae is gone, and the Team K 10th Anniversary ends in some sort of new Team K stage or shuffle EVENT. By then, the graduates will have graduated & the members wanting/forced to graduate will start announcing in April. This gives AKB time to prepare for their herd-thinning, the 44th/SSK-ticket single, and the next step for AKB.

By the end of this year HOPEFULLY, here is a list of Team B-related wants/needs:
    -new stage announced for w/e the Team B anniversary is
    -draftees now officially members
    -no more friggin' kennins
    -Team B is where Ichigochanzu gathers
    -Team A is their best, brightest, most AKB idols end up
    -Team K is cool as Team K-hako-oshis remember it being
    -Team 4 continues being the best stage in AKB; maybe some Tentoumuchu stuff

15. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Line-up for Team B shows on 150417. Noon show is Yamabe Ayu's Seitansai, evening show is Takeuchi Miyu's Seitansai.

Owada Nana (A), Sasaki Yukari (A), Hirata Rina (A), Umeta Ayano, Oshima Ryoka, Goto Moe, Takeuchi Miyu, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Fukuoka Seina, Yokoshima Aeri, Takahashi Kira (KKS), Nishikawa Rei (KKS), Yamabe Ayu (KKS), Sato Kiara (4), Ma JiaLing.

Out: Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kizaki Yuria, Yabuki Nako, Watanabe Miyuki, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Kato Rena.

This is the first show that Mayuyu, Yuria and Renacchi are missing (plus Wasamin too), and the first show with Ma JiaLing and the A and 4 members. I am intrigued as to who will center.

There are also B shows on the 19th and 26th but the line-up isn't out yet.

16. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ...is Team B the new Team K(ennin) now? I feel like we'll be smacked with another team shuffle soon enough if kennins aren't around and girls from other teams entirely need to keep the show running.
    Or even better: a new KKS audition. You don't stop a hole-filled ship from sinking by moving one plug from one hole to the next. :^^;:

Not that Kizaki Team B has had the most unified aura so far anyway, unless they're magic during their stages and I've just never heard of that (Team A's been pretty in synch lately and I hear good things from K and 4).

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Naanya back where she belongs. In B. At least for these two shows.:cool:

As for center. Probably Seichan or Kira. Maybe Makichan. I would be :omfg:for Seichan.:worthy:

No. :gavel:

That whole K(ennin) :poop: was fans who did not like the Kennin system, and/or were jealous of those members.

Management did kind of fu** B in order to "fix" a mostly non-existent problem in K, and to keep A stacked, though.:glare: But then again so did B. They should have pulled a KII, and drafted a few more girls.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well Milky announced her graduation .....another blow to Team B

i hope management knows how to fix this lack of members situation.....

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  19. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I'd love for them to promote the KKS at Ayuchan's seitansai... but I've been hoping they'd promote them for ages and it hasn't happened, so maybe not.

Line-up now out for 160419, Umeta Ayano's seitansai.
    Owada Nana (A), Nakata Chisato (K), Umeta Ayano, Oshima Ryoka, Goto Moe, Takeuchi Miyu, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Fukuoka Seina, Yokoshima Aeri, Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu, Komiyama Haruka (4), Sato Kiara (4), Ma JiaLing.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  20. okayuki

okayuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    okayuki
    is it the first time for Ma Jialing to perform the complet stage?