1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team BII 2nd [Tadaima Ren'aichuu] 13/11/01~14/04/15

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by csidni, Nov 1, 2013.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Not sure if I've talked about it here but I was never really big into AKB so the NMB stages might as well be original to me. This is how I see Haru ga Kuru Made as a super idol song and not the mature song it was supposed to be in A4. Faint will always be Uuka, Anchu and Konomin to me too.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I was not into stages when I first got into AKB, but... as much as I like Emichi and Haako, they get so outclassed by no3b. Can't say the same about any other unit though. I was also really impressed by the Junai no Crescendo shuffle at a concert that had Takamina/Umechan/Sayanee, Sayanee did that song justice.

(It's really unfortunate that the Miichan scandal lead to no3b's death, they were such a spectacular combination.)

3. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Catching up on stuff as I'm a few days behind, RInacchi had the same wardrobe malfunction as Konomin during Faint (while wearing Konomin's costume) although this time it looks like it rather than forgetting to fix it properly it came loose as they started.
    Maybe the costume dept should add some larger fixings to that costume :p

4. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Yeah it happened twice within a week. :fp:

Rinacchi tried to fix/hold it during the performance at some points but it was no use and there isn't really much downtime to achieve it anway.

[​IMG]

Despite her obviously being slightly embarrassed she performed well as always. I wonder why she didn't mention it on her G+ at all. When it happened to Konomin she wrote about it.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  5. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Smaller ones please, and on Uuka too. :D

(Actually to be honest, I feel like Uuka could become massively popular if she did a lot more gravure, but I don't want her going down that path.)

6. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    so is this unit shuffle a thing that happens every time? (i need to watch all these i'm so behind @__@)

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    The did the one full shuffle on the 17th, and then for some reason they did a semi shuffle (half the members moved, half stayed) on the 22nd (Rippi's grad announcement stage.) I never read anywhere why they did a second semi-shuffle. BII just being BII I guess.

She mentions it in her blog, but only a few sentences to say she was embarrassed, and it did break while walking to her position. Otherwise she had fun and wants to know when she can perform the song again.

I assume by the name on the Dailymotion video they're your uploads ^^ Much appreciated.

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Forgot to post this.

Team BII Oshi!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS5KCwGHGbk[/yt]

9. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Wahhh it's so great! BII once again showing why they're my favourite team haha (I still don't wanna accept that they're disbanding, that's why I haven't been keeping up with them as much tbh)

It would have been nice if they actually recorded their own version of the song though... (unless they did)

Miire shining like a million stars with that smile :cute: And Emichiiiiiiiiiii <3 and everyone else <3

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    It kinda makes sense when you consider the KKS subbing in and what positions they did so. Jo only knows position 2 for JunCre, so they had to move Emichi to Haru ga Kuru Made. Rinacchi knows 7:12 and Faint, so they moved her over to take Anchu's spot because Yuumin only knows position 3 on Faint. Anchu knows Kikyou and 7:12, but not a front line position so they put her in Kikyou.

The only big surprise is Honori doing 7:12.

I feel like I just solved one of those logic puzzles. :D

11. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    They should, the original video was played to Almond Croissant and I was confused as to what they were doing. In the 3/22 show they mentioned that there would be a hint for their next big thing in the next show, and this was the hint.

Makes sense when you match it up with what zeroshiki says too. :D

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Today is the senshuuraku for BⅡ-2 Tadaima Renaichuu :( I have a feeling they will have something special for the endroll during the double encore.

Chihhi and Aririn will step in for the departed Mako and Rippi. Let's say goodbye to the original BⅡ members.

Akazawa Hono
    Ishizuka Akari
    Ijiri Anna
    Ueda Mirei
    Umehara Mako
    Oota Yuuri
    Katou Yuuka
    Kamieda Emika
    Kusaka Konomi
    Kushiro Rina
    Kurokawa Hazuki
    Kobayashi Rikako
    Kono Saki
    Muro Kanako
    Yabushita Shuu
    Yamauchi Tsubasa

:1st::1st::1st::cry2:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  13. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    ^ reading this post made me sad. Ori BII had a great run and I hope they smash this final show and that the members continue to flourish in their new teams.

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Ah, its over. Goodbye BⅡ :cry: you will never be forgotten.

A great last show for BⅡ. The special thing they did before AmoKuro and the special video for the double encore is enough to make any NMB fan cry. :cry2: Goodbye BⅡ and see you again at the Request Hour.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  15. topx666

topx666 Kenkyuusei

I was late to watch Tadaima senshuraku, because I went to another island last days :(

of course, it was an excellent stage, it is my favourite stage. it was too fast to see this stage ends. and sad too see some member move to another team.

but, hope for the best for the girls, the next year Only Today should be played by old Team BII [hehe]

16. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I finally watched the senshuuraku and when they did the speech all together I couldn't stop crying. What a great team. They'll be sorely missed ):

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    After breaking apart such a great team, management has the gall to ask fans to spend more money to support the new shuffled teams they haven't even had the time to grow attached to yet. :asdfgh:

I really enjoyed the senshuuraku of BⅡ since they're really the only team that lost something. M is still there, almost the same cast. N was never really been about the team unity since most of its members have all their outside work and can therefore exist on their own. BⅡ members either graduated or got spread out to the other teams.

BⅡ had a great underdog story and instead of the Request Hour miracle turning into their moment of glory, it just became fodder for all the bad feelings the sokaku brought upon all of us.

18. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Does anybody know if they filmed the stage for releasing a DVD?:flower:

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yes. Not the senshuuraku but they did a filming for the DVD last month.

20. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^thanks Looking foward this release<3