Stage Team BII 3rd [Saka Agari] 14/04/22~

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Aug 23, 2013.

1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

K, but that's you guys' opinions. You told me I needed to come up with solid evidence that Nagisa's not that good, but it's ok for other people to argue that Shu and Nagisa have stage presence because they draw you in? And that's supposed to be a fact?

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Aapon in Saka Agari! Woooo~

This might be Terumi's first Saka Agari too, though I don't know if she's signed up to do one before that date. I don't think I've seen her in any other one.

3. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Terumi said that it's her first Saka Agari during her seitansai KKS recently. So it's pretty nice. But it's sucks that there's just not enough spot in teams right now to promote all the KKS because Natsu would fit right in with BII(Because she's somewhat a loner in KKS and would fill Milky daily needs of Natsu).

The reason why you won't find Nagisa/Shu completely standing out in BII current stage is because the current BII Stage Saka Agari is without doubt the most balanced stage ever within 48 groups.
    Where there's not that much different between position 1 or 16 and everyone member in their own right can shine because of how much rotation they make during each group song and the positioning of each member really allow everyone to shine. Also the reason why you won't find Milky/Akane outshinning anyone because exactly same thing happen when they're on the stage. Because you'll still end up finding the likes of Kokochan(super shy),Haruchan,Konomin,Haako,Mokachan,Mirechan(pretty much everybody else) standing out..
    I've seen both Team K and E Saka Agari from the beginning to the end and none of their stage ever had this effect on me before. So BII stage is a really enjoyable stage to watch(141030 halloween stage is my favorite so far).

If you really want to see Nagisa stage presence go watch the old KKS stages. It was pretty much complete domination in group songs from Nagisa to the point where no matter how you see she's the Ace of 4th gen. Or watch concerts clips/MV of songs where she center such as "Mou Hadashi ni Hanarenai","Kimi to Deatte wa Kawatta". tbh even the lastest baragumi song "Ima,Happy" is taken over by Nagisa,Shuu,Mio and Ryoha because the WCenter seriously lack presence. I also really like her on "Peak".
    Her burst of joy on stage,Carefree personality,Her killer smile,her kansai-ben just completely draws you in.

Shuuchan is the ultimate ace of Ori BII(that should be enough for stage presence).
    But one thing NagiShuu have an advantage over Fuuchan/Miru and SayaMilky is that they're really close to eachother compare to the other pairs. I mean FuuKeira was really strong.

And while the incredibly balanced stage have become the foundation of this new team BII. The team have also really bonded at an amazing pace and the member are really close to eachother now(Many team activities definitely helps but the stage is also a part of it) . As a result the members are really enjoying themselves whenever they're on any stage together which makes watching BII stages really fun. Which is why there's so many BII Hako Oshi compare to other teams.
    Kokochan,Miorin,Mirechan,Umechan,Mokachan,Shuuchan,Nagichan,Milky,Haakochan,Emichi,Isochan,Antan,Konomin,Haruchan,Chiihii,Akane and Kanakichi all get to shine in this BII team and no one is left behind which is why I love this BII team so much. BII as a team is also really young with exception of a few member.

IMG_3138.JPG 00 reset 3.jpg 00 reset 2.jpg 00 reset.jpg 05 - 1.jpg 00 reset cake.jpg reset 04.JPG 465088ff.jpg 00 iso.jpg BII team building hype !

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  4. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I think you might be a bit misinformed there, fans of ori BII are the ones who voted for AmoKuro as the original members performed the version in AKB's RH, and then after the shuffle was announced, ori BII fans banded together to vote AmoKuro into first place at NMB RH. Since BII changed so much I'm not too sure if the hako oshis from ori BII carried over to new BII as well. Can someone confirm this?

Anyway, my main problem with new BII is that there does seem to be a huge focus on just the front members from what I've seen in the distribution of screentime in PVs as compared to new N and M. In Star ni nante Naritakunai, there was a very clear distribution of screentime between Milky > Shu/Nagi > Umechan/Churi/Lemon and the rest of the team. In the short version available to watch on youtube I think Milky, Shu, Nagi and Umechan are the only ones who have a really lengthy cut of their dokkiri scenes, and that's all of who are features in the short version as compared to N and M where all members got a bit of screentime. Heck even Yukitsun and Maokyun got screentime in the M PV short preview. If you think about it, three of BII's frontgirls aren't ori NMB members either.

I do like new BII's dynamic, but I'm just a bit worried for the members in lower positions :/

5. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^actually AmoKuro already did really well in AKB request hour 2014 and the voting for it ended way before they announced the team shuffle. So AmoKuro on it own did really well already even way before the NMB RH. And I'm sure the shuffle did somewhat have an impact on the voting during NMB RH but AKB RH pretty much shows ori BII power already. Tbh not that much of ori BII Hako Oshi carried over because BII struggled a bit early on in term of selling concert tickets but it was to be expected because a lot of core member went to other teams but the new BII on it's own have created a big amount of Hako Oshi these past few month and selling out tickets is no longer a problem.

And yes BII does have a problem in term of MV screentime distribution but so does every other team in the whole 48 groups because they're often very focused heavily on the front members. But I though they did a really great job in doing that in Kimi ni Yarareta and Star ni nante Naritakunai isn't all bad that in the full PV even though it's too focused on Milky but it's what to expect from a team PV.
    But lower positions member really get their chance to shine during stage performance which is one of the big advantage within BII. But what BII need right now is more star power so more ppl watch their stages even though Milky,Shuuchan,Nagichan have really done a great job this past year(With Shuu and Nagisa selling out their slots in AKB HS but more ppl need to notice the wonder of BII). But Haru getting a spot in Yurigumi is a good start and her popularity have been on the rise this past year and I can totally see her in the senbatsu for next single(then again BII is still very young). And ppl were really sastisfy with the recent concert at Maihama Amphitheatre and a lot of them have become BII Hako Oshi (Isochan also did a really good job in MCing).

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    i don't care about screentime in PV because i don't often watch it over 3 times .

I enjoy it by mp3 :blush:

Seriously , i'm the only one who cares about music (& perf ) more than PV.

P/s : I'm so sorry bcs I'm not good at English :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    :cute:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Hmm, announcement yesterday that they're going to perform at Yoshimoto Makuhari Aeon Mall again, next year on the 5th.

But I got feels for this year when B2 did it because old B2 =(
    Also kinda sad that the two Chiba girls are in M.
    DSCF9019.JPG

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Let it go ! jk. I still really miss the old BII and it still feel so weird not seeing Uuka or Makopon in the BII stage and Chuba graduation announcement caught me offguard so I went to rewatch the Senshuuraku of Tadaima stage once again for the 10th time this year(Mako's graduation stage still remain my most watched stage from Tadaima stage).

I'm still amazed at how far the new BII have come as a team in less than a year. Because you can really feel that they have bonded as a team. Even today before they performed the christmas stage the members had a great time having a little christmas party for themselves where Umechan bought chicken while Shuu and Haru went and bought cake from a nearby convenience store. And it really shows on the stage today. The member also made christmas props for the intro<3.
    Watching today BII stage just felt really special and it the perfect christmas present. It was totally not the twintails that made it special.
    BIIChrismas.jpg
    BII24.JPG BII13.jpg BII12.jpg

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Konomin's seitansai was amusing to say the least and the crowd was so hyped(I was laughing the whole stage...Konomin's expressions were too much to handle[hehe]).

Antan's seitansai was just weird and fun in many ways from the random appeals towards Antan's dad to Mirei being in an unusually high-tension(Mirei was really cute:blush:).
    Although the chants was awesome because you can really hear more and more BII hako chants as of late.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Mipyon.JPG
    Miipyon.JPG lemon2.JPG lemon.JPG
    Two more seitansai <3.
    Miire's Seitansai really allowed her to be more like her usual self on radio(I hope she keep up with this from now on).
    It felt like forever since I last saw Milky on the BII's stage but it's nice to see her perform once in while.
    The end roll lineup is really unusual with no Konomin and Churi performing(Yamarina and Yuumin was also a nice touch).
    Miire also looked really cool centering Ai no Iro.
    Overall it was a pretty good seitansai but the MCs part after Nagisa's Mushi no Ballad felt a bit empty without Konomin,Umechan and Haako there.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  12. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  13. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

You're amazing, made list all performance of BII3. Have you made listed N3 ?
    You're VNese, me too ;)

14. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    I'm so sorry , I'm just a " Team BII Oshi" :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The recent BII stage was so good with Ayatin,Jochan,Reina,Aapon cross team performing so it was a good mix of 3rd and 4th gen+Aapon,Kokochan and Isokana despite many member absent(Shuu suddenly couldn't appear but oh well:().
    Chihhi got to center the BII stage once again which is kinda awesome(She even centered DLB at the end with Nagisa and Aapon).
    Maichi also got to do two units.
    Chiho also finally had her first BII stage after being promoted a while back:cry2:
    Nagisa seem really happy being around so many 4th gens [hehe] and Aapon was great despite her first appearance in 4 months(her end roll is so good) and it would be fun to see her appear on the BII stage more often(She also wrote an awesome blog about the performance http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-12015220260.html Anta).

Overall it was a really fun stage to watch with a solid lineup and the unit mixup was also fun plus there was no graduation announcement(I've been a bit worried about terumii recently).
    Next up Umechan seitansai :)it has been a while since she last appeared on the BII stage but I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  16. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    When was the last time Nagisa appeared in a BII stage? The most recent one I have of her is the 141117 performance, but that was last year.. :^^;:

Gotta say, I've been drawn to Moka and Kanae more and more now lol. Terumi's a great addition to the team too; though at first she gave me this M vibe and I wasn't too sure about her in BII haha

(I'm kind of a silent lurker here, but this time I want to post because I missed Nagisa and I needed to comment on those three :fear:)

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Nagisa rarely miss a BII stage(she missed a few of them so far this year due to senbatsu stuff/AKB young concert/and the once in a moon team 4 appearance) other than that she have appeared in 150108,150116,150128,150206,150212,150306,150406 and 150416 in 2015.
    And tbh Terumi could have really gone to all the 3 teams without a problem(She's with Chiho,Maichi,Chihhi and Nagisa so it's all good) but there have been some graduation flag surrounding her recently though which I hope isn't true because BII is surprising shorthanded right now:(.

18. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Thank you!! <3

Oh, I really hope that's not true for Terumi.. I really liked her tbh. :|

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Umechan's seitansai was the most complete BII Saka Agari stage to date and you really see the result of the growth of each member within this past year(if only Emika was here :cute:). The performance was great from start to finish and the Umechan fans was awesome. and Umechan loves BII to much to be gradating right now :lol:.

chiho.png
    (Good job Cameron on adding Emichi and Haruchan but I guess he completely forget about Terumii)
    Chiho's seitansai turn out to be really special after all on her second appearance on the stage(Chiho promoted to BII was the perfect decision. )and Churi also had her first appearance in a while and we managed to get a quite complete BII lineup with only Ayatin subbing in. It was also BII's first anniversary together since the Shonichi of this current BII :cry2: so it was truly a really special day.
    Churi complained about her kennin being cancelled though:(.
    oh and BTW I wouldn't suggest watching this stage all that much unless you're fine with "terrible" chants. Because some FAN kinda ruin the chants from the beginning to the end and made it terrible to watch from DMM imo during the whole freaking stage. other than it was a quite good stage.
    cake3.jpg
    CDMxFcPVAAA9qds.jpg
    CDMxFcRVIAAtV7m.jpg CDMxFcNUgAAFmzC.jpg

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  20. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Anyone have a link to a BII performance of To be continued?
    I think...I think it's my "new" fave closeout song & I'd like to see how it matches up to the godlike Original Team K version..
    [i fell asleep the other night when Churi was there too :/ ]