Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by GantaroZX, Dec 24, 2017.
May i know the line up for the KKS/2nd gen?
It's hard, since they rotate unit almost every week, Even in BIII stage too. lol
then how about the shonichi line up?
M04. Skirt, Hirari - พลิ้ว (Fond, Myyu, Gygee, Niky, Bamboo)
M05. Classmate - เพื่อนคนพิเศษ (Phukkhom, Cake, Kheng, Wee, Faii)
M06. Anata to Christmas Eve - คำสัญญาแห่งคริสต์มาสอีฟ (Panda, Stang)
M07. Kiss wa Dame yo - จูบ...ไม่ได้นะ (Minmin, Aom, Faii)
M08. Hoshi no Ondo - อุณหภูมิของดวงดาว (June, Mewnich, Myyu, Fond)
So, is the 2nd Generation stage considered as Trainee stage or no ? Or is it integrated with Team BIII ?
It's trainee stage. Usually on Friday evening. If Sat and Sun shows are performed by all 2nd Gen members, they called it's trainee stage too.
@PunShark, It should be heard by me some months ago if they have done this. Should someone created the page on Wiki ? ._.
@Red13th Eh ? Rotation unit every week ? ._. Ckckckck...
Not everyweek but quite often like Pupe is doing almost every unit except for Anata to Christmas Eve.
I have a question on the theater ticket. Mine is currently "Win Wait Cancel Users - Pay on live day". I received no email confirmation but on BNK Ticket webpage there is a QR code and an e-ticket. There is no payment instructions too.
Just to confirm there is no other procedure I need to do other than go to the theater on the actual day, then pay? The T&C mentioned be there 30minutes before showtime but it is does not sound clear as I used Google Translate.
Yes, you need to wait in front of theater in that day 30 min before show start, but it's not 100% guarantee that you can enter the show.
And I think you have to pay there when you get actual ticket.
A while ago I posted on the General Thread that I will update if I managed to attend the theater performance. I managed to luck out on last Sunday's performance so here goes:
Note: This is my experience as a foreigner; feel free to correct if any information is incorrect.
1) Register an account at the BNK website: https://ticket.bnk48.com. The registration is quite straightforward as most of the fields can be Google Translated. Remember to specify your address as "Overseas" and key in your actual passport details. This information is used when collecting the tickets.
2) Wait for the performance schedule to be announced. What I do is just follow BNK48 Official facebook so that it appears in my feed automatically: https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official/
3) Now comes the hardest part, which is to apply for the actual ticket. Currently, there are 4 windows to apply: Mon-Tues, Tues-Wed, and Wed-Thurs and a "waiting-list" round on Thursday night. Results are announced a few hours after a window closes. The selection criteria is totally random so you just need to have luck ... I guess. The application status is self explanatory. I suppose if you WIN, you will receive instructions to pay and the QR code/e-ticket after paying.
The worst category to get is the waiting list (WIN WAIT CANCEL USERS) especially if you are not local since the actual results is announced 30 minutes before the show at the venue. If you are not in town, I would suggest to skip the waiting list.
If you managed to get a ticket, congrats! I presume you are already on your wait to Bangkok.
4) Travel to the venue (The Mall Bangkapi). This really depends on where you stay but there appears to be no direct public transportation here; at least none that involves changing from MRT to Bus. Honestly I would just recommend a cab/Grab (something like Uber) if you are not familiar with this part of town. Alternatively you can take Khlong Saen Saep expressboat (http://khlongsaensaep.com/) if you are feeling adventurous and stay near any of the stops - one of the stops itself is The Mall Bangkapi.
5) If you won a non waiting-list ticket, I guess it would be wise to collect the ticket before the waiting list is announced; so that's 45minutes before show starts? Your passport will be used as verification so make sure you fill in the right details in the ticketing website. If you won a waiting-list ticket; pray hard that the previous winner is absent. Note that the waiting-list winner announcement is in Thai language so I would really recommend to speak to the staffs before hand. Explain that you are in the waiting list and don't understand Thai language. Kindly ask for their assistance to inform you if you won - let them know your ticket number. If you won, you will pay for the ticket on the spot after they announced it.
Enjoy the show!! Setlist on page1 is still in effect; the session I attended replaced encore of 365 with BNK Festival - to promote the single's release of course. Chemistry between the girls and viewer are good. Poor Miori though, I can't help notice but she is a bit left out... Also, Satchan's new hairstyle is very pretty~~
Hope this info helps foreign fans. Let me know if any part is unclear and I will update it.
P/S: Thanks to Red13th for helping to confirm the nature of waiting-list tickets.
P/P/S: Theater A/C is strong; bring a jacket.
@ehs01 so glad you had a chance to go, it was my first time last sunday as well! and I've been entering the lottery for months lol
thank you for posting this info for foreign fans! hope everyone has a chance to enjoy BNK
my experience of the show:
-the girls' energy was very goood (i cried)
-felt like Miori was left out too during the MC part but she could've joined in by dancing, instead of standing in the corner
-overall a really fun show, I feel like I would have enjoyed it even without any prior knowledge of 48 groups
Oh! The new stage of team BIII will release in this year. Team NV will be formed in this year, too. I miss all song of Team BIII 1st stage. I like Kiss wa Dame yo Unit. Noey and Jennis are so cute. This costume is like soldier. It’s different from AKB48’s costume.
It's actually quite similar, are there's more picture for the unit costume bc man this one is quite ugly tbh (and I thought the AKB version looks cheap lol)
I guess everyone's different.
I personally prefer this:
But it's cool, we all have different tastes.
EDIT: Couldn't really find other pictures (it's probably out there), but here's some videos of the unit in action:
Today is marked as 100th show of "Party ga Hajimaru yo", Nothing special only they perform with all 22 members and has a lucky draw for 10 auduince for group shot. I'm kind of wonder when they gonna do new stage.
BNK48 Team BIII "Party ga Hajimaru yo" 100th performance celebration.
Members : All team BIII members
M00 - Overture
M01 - Party ga Hajimaru yo –ปาร์ตี้ในฝัน–
M02 - Dear My Teacher
M03 - Doku Ringo wo Tabesasete –แอปเปิลอาบยาพิษ–
MC - Introduction
M04 - Skirt Hirari –พลิ้ว– (Jaa, Pupe, Kate, Rina, Pun, Jane, Cherprang)
M05 - Classmate –เพื่อนคนพิเศษ– (Jib, Mind, Noey, Kaew, Music)
M06 - Anata to Christmas Eve –คำสัญญาแห่งคริสต์มาสอีฟ– (Orn, Tarwaan)
M07 - Kiss wa Dame yo –จูบ...ไม่ได้นะ– (Miori, Satchan, Kaimook)
M08 - Hoshi no Ondo –อุณหภูมิของดวงดาว– (Jennis, Jaa, Mobile, Namnueng)
M09 - Temodemo no Namida –ถึงแม้จะมีน้ำตา– (Korn, Namsai)
M10 - Sakura no Hanabiratachi –ความทรงจำและคำอำลา–
M11 - Aozora no Soba ni Ite –ฟ้าสีคราม–
M12 - BNK48
M13 - Skirt Hirari –พลิ้ว–
M14 - Shonichi –วันแรก–
M15 - Namida Surprise –ประกายน้ำตาและรอยยิ้ม–
M16 - Jabaja
M17 - Sakura no Hanabiratachi –ความทรงจำและคำอำลา
Not sure if you guy already knows this, but the LOD and VOD are a thing now in the BNK48 Official App.
Still not sure if it can be watched outside the county or not, but it's already come out now.
You can watch theatre on demand from outside of the country!
For now, you can buy the package for one month for 500 THB (~16 USD) or for one year for 4,800 THB (~156 USD).
Senshuuraku is Dec 14, 2019 btw
I wish, this stage will be the global stage for BNK48 after the senshuuraku of this stage as same as Pajama Drive in JKT48.