1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team J 2nd [Dareka no Tame ni] 14/01/18~15/04/26

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Dec 21, 2013.

1. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    A bit load from today's night show. Vanka and Gaby's debut at the stage, as well as the first time seeing Rica in Shinkirou. Today was very exhilarating, indeed.

Few notes:

• Gaby was really good at Nagekiss. IMO her performance is somehow more suitable than Jeje's since she fits the age and her chemistry with the rest of the unit's performers were very natural. It would not be a problem to put her in Nagekiss permanently, but then, I wonder where Jeje should be...
    • Vanka doesn't seem to get used to team J's straightforward MC-ing style, especially the part where she was "interrogated" by Ghaida. Still, she's cute when showing her shyness like that. However, her performance in Rider is still a bit off, despite doing pretty good in the group songs.
    • When listening to Rica's voice in Shinkirou, I am surprised to know that she could sing it with a very deep voice. It reflects sadness; a crucial thing when singing this song. While Ve sang with a rather high-pitched voice, Rica's low-pitch voice complements it, creating a balance that made this song even more interesting to hear.
    • Their Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru were wilder tonight :nb: And I must say I'm impressed.
    • Ve's monologue also gets cuter :XD: I really love seeing her like that.
    • One thing that can easily be noted is that they have improved a lot since I last watched. When I first watched DnT, I can see that the members were still confused about their blocking and doesn't seem to be one with the songs. But tonight, all of them seemed to enjoy the songs more than before. It is shown by their dances, their shouts, & their expression: it's more flexible and passionate. They still missed a few details though, but on overall, they did good today.

2. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    after vanka Today's will be Via's debut on Dareka no tame ni

can't wait which unit she'll be

update : and shafa also will have her DnT shonichi today (from sisil's tweet)

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    They're Dhike and Ghaida's under, so tonight Via-Shafa will be center for Rider? CMIIW

4. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    it' seems so just checking the live report and they'll perform rider, now there's three trainees who perform Rider, i hope the rest get other unit song

5. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    so for today's show (and maybe the upcoming teather) Beby will permanently replace Cindy in Bird and rachel also debuted in nage kiss as ayana's under

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Dena-Sisil debuted today and their unit is Nage Kiss

Now waiting for Nobi's debut, hope her unit is Shinkirou! [rock]

7. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    nobi in bird please :^O^:

8. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

two days ago, I watched DnT for the first time. (after a long time, I havent watch JKT48 theater performance orz)
    here's the short review

reviewing as common fan who doesnt know about AKB that much. (often seen comments about this setlist being sacred or something like that?) and I dont know a thing about the songs. (what will they perform or the meaning). altho, I already download A3 but got no time to listen to it orz

I like the opening song! it was energetic, the shout and the dance. and yes, just like someone mentioned before, Beby was like the energizer bunny. the following songs were okay, I kinda like it (this is because I didnt remember clearly orz). then, here came the unit song. Bird, I don't know what but Melody was weak as center? it's like the spotlight were on Kinal and Beby instead of her, I enjoyed their performance and just cant ignore them. Nagekiss, I didnt expect a 6 member formation in a unit song. Shanju, Nabilah and Beby take the lead (?). Shinkirou, Rica and Ve were like angels with the song and the wardrobe. And, I really impressed by them. They blend with the song, I felt it. Rider, i love the seifuku <3 Ghaida, Dhike, Sendy, Mpris, and Delima was good. they did it well. Seifuku ga jama, I thought this were a group song, but on MC they said it was a unit song, hehe. One thing, Shanju takes it all. sorry, I didn't focus with other members when Shanju was like that.

then Natsu, dont remember. then, Koike aka Adyth. I thought Ve said "adik" instead of Adyth -_-, I like the monologue but I didnt like Ve's hairstyle. then Tsuki no, dont remember. then, DnT! I like ittttt.

and the medley was whoa whoa. I couldnt just calm down because of the songs. for me, they're such a cult songs? lol exaggerating. pumped up the energy. and they close it with namida. which was okay -_-

Ve was quiet during MC (what did I expect??), Rachel blend with other members, especially Gaby (right?). Didnt like Melody's hairstyle. Jeje and Nabilah kicked the MC part as usual and, get surprised by Dhike. She enjoyed the MC part, I guess

so that's it. my lame review. too many "like" word

I got annoyed because Cindy didnt perform (twas gambling, believing Cindy would perform just because her name was on the schedule, after her sudden announcement) :(
    and oh, I'm curious with Sisil performance >.<

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Cindy's case is the most confusing case in this fandom so far...

I'm curious about sisil too... Everytime i read reports all arr praise for her..and her charm point is during MC sessions.. Most say that she's so funny during MCs... Even Gitcha who watched the theater few days ago tweeted about how hillarious sisil is...

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So last night, Vanka-Rachel debuted as team J and also Nobi debuted with unit Rider, congratulations [clap]

11. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
  12. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    ^
    me too just realized that

btw tonight rica replace melody as center in bird and for the first time Rider performed by all-2nd gen (via-vanka-sisil-shafa-nobi) and from monday sendy's replace ve in shinkirou and do adyth monologue

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^^ okay...that's make me worried :hmm:

I remember when JOT post Pajama Drive's lyric at the website, a few months after that, they announce the senshuuraku, formed team J and change the setlist to RKJ

And then they post RKJ's lyric (forgot when) and in December they announce the senshuuraku, same with BnT

JOT always post the lyric of the current setlist and after few months...BOOM they announce the senshuuraku :XD:

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well that's imposible...the setlist is only less tahn 2 months old..
    They're not gonna change it that early..in fact it's too early...

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ yeah, i hope i'm wrong

Still this makes me worried [worried]

16. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

Wasn't DnT a--whaddaya callit?--set list that is performed for a short period of time after the last set list is ended and before the new set list is introduced? A... waiting satage (?) [think]
    That was the case with both AKB48 and NMB48 as far as I've learned.
    Could it be that the same goes for JKT48?

I'm kinda curious whether team J would get their own set list or another remake of the previous ones.. Me hoping for the first, tho.. Yes, i know it's far-fetched, but one must not loose hope that miracles do happen :cute:

17. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Huh? No. That was not the case fo AKB. what you are talking?

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    No..Dareka no Tameni was NOT a waiting stage... That's why they call it "team A 3rd Stage" and team N 1st stage"

A waiting stage is a setlist with various songs from previous setlist or singles...

19. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

Aaaahhhh.... okay. My bad. :blush:

I guess i was just too excited about the probability and jumped to conclusions without too much thought.
    Sorry. :blush:

20. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Today's DnT full of surprises

1.Sonia replace melody as center in the setlist and also in bird
    2.Member;s dance are very very total and as a result some of them has to rest after performing tsuki no katachi
    3.When waiting for high touch session the audience get a surprise because management screened Hanikami Lollipop MV,it'sa cheerful song and the MV pretty much well made