1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team KIV 2nd [Saishuu Bell ga Naru] (2016/05/17 - 2017/01/23)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Apr 25, 2016.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    [​IMG]
    HKT48 Team KIV 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru"
    (May 17th, 2016)
    This stage got announced during the last stop of HKT48's 2016 Spring Tour, as part of Team KIV and Team H switching stages for the move to the new theater location at Nishitetsu Hall.

Shonichi performing members

Imada Mina, Iwahana Shino, Ueki Nao, Ota Aika, Kumazawa Serina, Shimono Yuki, Tanaka Yuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Tomonaga Mio, Fukagawa Maiko, Fuchigami Mai, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Yamashita Emiri (Team TII support), Hokazono Hazuki (Team TII support)

Setlist

M00. overture
    M01. Mammoth
    M02. Saishuu Bell ga Naru
    M03. Boyfriend no Tsukurikata
    M04. Erai Hito ni Naritokunai

MC1

M05. Return Match
    Moriyasu, Imada, Fuchigami, Kumazawa
    M06. Hatsukoi Dorobou
    Tomonaga, Fukagawa, Iwahana
    M07. Gomen ne Jewel
    Murashige, Yamashita (TII support), Motomura, Hokazono (TII support)
    M08. Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou
    Ota, Tanaka
    M09. 15nin Shimai no Uta
    Ueki, Tomiyoshi, Shimono

MC2

M10. Stand up
    M11. Coolgirl
    M12. Kaiyuugyo no Capacity

MC3

M13. Ai ni Ikou

Encore:
    M14. Shamu Neko
    M15. Melos no Michi

MC4

M16. Sasae

Info

15nin Shimai no Uta has new original costumes for this stage, along with new lines thought up by the entire team in unison, except for Sakura's which was thought up by staff. These being:
    The eldest girl, Lovetan, the original loli-chara. Now she's a captain loved by everyone. (Everyone let's go!)
    The second girl, Maichan, sleeps everywhere. The sleeping beauty who sleeps through everything.
    The third, Minazou, a fishing girl. Fishing fish, but not fishing fans.
    The fourth girl, babyface Riinu, a pacifist who doesn't allow any quarreling.
    The fifth girl, Aoitan, the Goddess of Fire. Dance, drum, she can handle anything.
    The sixth girl, Madoka, the pianist beauty. Striving to be everyone's madonna.
    The seventh girl, Naochan, the Moyatto daugher. Who landed on the frontpages by watering a flower.
    The eighth girl, Asuka, turns into an other person without make-up. Watching out for making-of cameras.
    The ninth girl, Sakura, Hakata's ace. Even though the start was supposed to be with everyone together.
    The tenth girl, Shinamon, a jack-of-all-trades but a master of none. Her singing and dancing excel in mediocrity.
    The eleventh girl, Miochan, with her nice body and smile, makes everyone fall madly love.
    The twelfth girl, Aanya, the out-of-control one. Her Mentaiko got sealed off.
    The thirteenth girl, Maikomu, the shoujo manga lover. Whenever she has spare time, RiboRiboRibon.
    The fourteenth girl, Shinochan, with her stock word, Warota. Today as well, she's typing on her mobile phone.
    The youngest girl, Yuutan, the burikko tanuki. Yet she's being sharp-tongued to everyone.

Photos

M05. Return Match
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    M06. Hatsukoi Dorobou
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    M07. Gomen ne Jewel
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    M08. Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    M09. 15nin Shimai no Uta
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Team Photos
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Including a small attention for Mio from staff & members, because the shonichi was on her birthday. (Not a seitansai)

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The shonichi isn't announced yet (I'll edit when it is). But I wonder when it's going to be, as HKT is going to go to the NMB & SKE theater and it says that there are not going to be any theater performances after Team H's shonichi on the 3rd, until they are back from SKE. So either they have their first performance at these theaters, or the two days at both are going to consist of a Himawarigumi and Team H performance.

Anyway I look forward to seeing who will be the 16th member in this (like Mariri during Hakata Legend), and the 15nin Shimai song of course.

Edit: Seems like Team KIV is still doing Theater no Megami during their uncoming performance at the NMB theater.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
  4. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    All KIV members except Sakura on the shonichi + Hazuki and Emiri.
    Same line up for the 18th, Shino's seitansai

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I wonder just how busy Sakura is that she can't even attend KIV's shonichi anymore. Barely seen her anywhere but photoshoots.

6. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Maybe they think she doesn't need the stages anymore. She can have her seitansai in a Tadaima Renaichuu (Saishuu Bell must demand a long time of practice).

Anyway, I'll make a prediction on the units bellow

Return Match --> Imada Mina, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Fukagawa Maiko, Moriyasu Madoka
    Hatsukoi Dorobou --> Tanaka Yuka, Tomonaga Mio, Murashige Anna
    Gomen ne Jewel --> Iwahana Shino, Motomura Aoi, Kenkyuusei (pref. Hazuki), Shimono Yuki (Rotating Position)
    Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou --> Kumazawa Serina, Ota Aika
    15nin Shimai no Uta --> Ueki Nao, Shimono Yuki, Fuchigami Mai

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Poor Sakura though lol, Mammoth has always been her most favorite song that she wants to perform and now that she has the chance to, they just don't give it to her.

8. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I missed the shonichi, but cool that TII members are performig as full support members now :banana:

9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    K4 performing again tonight. I guess back in their temporary theater.

10. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I've been watching a lot of KIV2 lately and it pains me to say that KIV will be fine without Lovetan cause Lovetan has always been my favourite member since I got into AKB and I don't want to see her go TT

Anyway KIV is my favourite team. <3

11. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Senshuuraku on January 23