Stage Team KIV 3rd [Seifuku no Me] (2018/01/29 - 2023/01/28)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Ugokanaide, Nov 28, 2017.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Some info, this stage has been undered by a number of members from other teams by now. But apparently there's a limitation on age. No one who's not yet in highschool is allowed to perform this stage due to the 'costume problem'. Which I assume is the inability to adjust the costumes to be less waist-revealing (see post encore ones).
    Source: http://asukyann.blog.jp/archives/75116189.html

Pretty logical, as they do adjust the theater no megami ones all the time. But in essence that means no Rio, Moka and Maria for at least another year and especially no KIV draftee Sayamaru for another 2 years in a full Seifuku no Me. I guess she'll be doing himawari ect.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Ketool

Ketool Kenkyuusei

Moka can perform though, she's in high school now and she's done Theater with her stomach showing and sings in Seifuku ga jama wo suru and Innocence.

3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Sousenkyo 1st day results will be announced at today's Seifuku no Me. The stage starts in 15 minutes

Line Up:
    Imada Mina, Ueki Nako, Unjo Hirona, Kumazawa Serina, Shimono Yuki, Jitoe Nene, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Fukagawa Maiko, Fuchigami Mai, Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Oda Ayaka, Sakamoto Erena, Murakawa Bibian

4. Mirimimi

Mirimimi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    where could I watch it please? Is it on NicoNico?

Edit : oh sorry I found it on NicoNico. But if someone has oher link, i'll gladly take it :)

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90