1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Team L - Ashley Cloud Garcia (Ash)

Discussion in 'MNL48 Members' started by Jurinavenclaw, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well, for her sake I sure hope she learns (fast) how to promote herself, and a big chunk of that is through social media. I feel she can't count much on management push so she better help herself. I sure wish she stays in kami 7 whenever the next election will be.

2. mugi.quickmelt

mugi.quickmelt Kenkyuusei

Happy 20th birthday Ash

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Maligayang Bati! おたんじょうびおめでとう! Happy Birthday Ash!

May your MNL48 journey give you happiness and success!

• Like Like x 1
  4. mugi.quickmelt

Did Ash read this thread lately? Her social media interaction with fans developed instantly.

She's now replying to all comments on her post . Her replies are also not simple copy-paste but in direct response to specific comment.

If you're reading this Ash, thank you and I hope to see you in the future.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Miyazato Rira
    I'm sure that the wota members like Thea, Ash, Jan, etc. are lurking in here both in the forum and the Wiki

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    If that's the case, then that's good. I really want Ash to get a lot of fan support, and I guess she can achieve it by being active in social media. Still hoping for her to upload covers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Uchiyama Natsuki
    She used to lurk here a lot before. I can't confirm that anymore for obvious reasons but YAY!

Personally, I think she's active lately because of her birthday and also because she was very happy during yesterday's event. But if this is the start of more social media activity then yay!

• Like Like x 1
  8. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

That's a good one Ash :inlove: If you're reading this Thank you for replying. FB is a great way to make more fans.
    Also make sure all of the people who likes your post already liked your FB page.

From FB:
    In order to be able to invite non-friends to your business page you need to have a Facebook post with at least 4 users who liked this post. Click on the link that shows all the people who liked your post and a new window will pop up. Now you can invite everyone on the list to your facebook business page.

Also We pray the management respect her ranking or I'm pretty sure there will be ala Sakura push from the fans, count me in those fans of yours :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. mugi.quickmelt

Ash is back in school