1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team M 1st [Idol no Yoake] 12/05/05~14/04/17

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ijkm, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    NMB48 currently don't do LOD's and they won't release a DVD of it until the stage ends. As it has just started, don't expect that anytime soon.
    They performed it at this years revival tour, so when those are released on DVD at the end of the year you'll be able to see it.

2. ge.

ge. Kenkyuusei

^

Thanks for the info ... I didn't know that NMB48 don't do LOD's :^^;:
    Well I'll have to wait for DVD release soo ... I hope it's sooner :blush:

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Finally got to watch this stage thanks to the new LOD service. Good lord, Momoka is nuts! She should have been in Kitagawa Kenji senbatsu

4. adaphon

adaphon Kenkyuusei

She just had to say oppai all the time, even after Kaneko's warnings. [hehe]

5. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Momoka also practically shoulder tackled someone accidently during Kitaken.

I really enjoyed their performance. B4 is my favourite stage anyway, but M did a really good job with it.

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    oh momoka. lololol

pretty impressed with the LOD, great team chemistry. i'm kinda disappointed that the singing isn't as good as i thought it would be, but surprised that they were really good at dancing.

some thoughts, as i simply paged through it--
    -zannen shoujo: omg. fuuko looks amazingly like mayu. i never noticed until now.
    -kuchi utsushi: the singing. ugh. image-wise i like murase sae and murakami ayaka. but yeah. the singing. also i wonder what ayanyan would look like. dang injury.
    -kataomoi: keira is bleeding with talent. like... wow. can't wait to see what she's like in the future. also sometimes the light hits takano yui and she looks super buff.
    -itoshiki natasha: i think shimarena might have the best singing voice. i also love this combination. arisa looks bad ass.

-medley: man, i like the fact that nmb can do their own medley. feels good man. and it was all really good too.
    -kitagawa kenji: i don't know where momoka finds her energy. but damn. daaaaamn. pretty good performance overall.

7. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

It was my first time watching team M perform. All the team songs were great but the units were pretty bad if I'm really honest. Great energy and decent dancing though!

8. Nani

Nani Kenkyuusei

I also didn't like the singing of Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate, they lacked the 'sexiness' of the song. On the other hand, I really loved Kataomoi no Taikakusen, it was by far my favorite unit in the stage! I was amazed by their energy in all the stage, specially the beginning.

9. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    watched their stage for the first time.
    overall the energy was limitless, they really gave their all.
    ofcourse some girls really stood out:
    Momoka, she's too funny. the cute name doesnt really fit the cool and crazy character she has
    Hitomi, a real entertainer, and cute too
    Keira, she's senbatsu all over, too bad she wasnt chosen in the latest singles

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Watched Hitomin's graduation and Nana's Team M debut. There have been some changes in unit positions. Nana is center for Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate, Azuma is in Katamoi no Taikakusen, Koyanagi is in Tengoku Yarou, and Takano is in Itoshiki Natasha.

Overall, Team M is lacking in strong singers, but brings lots of energy.

11. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes

I almost on a whim because I wanted to see Nana-chan in Team M theater, ended up downloading an LOD in early July, I was hooked as soon as they started the overture :^O^: you are right they do bring ALOT of energy to the stage when they perform, when I go to Japan in a year I am going to be obsessively trying to get a ticket for AKB48 Team B or NMB48 Team M, they both have so much energy and its a joy to watch them perform. I love their songs and outfits :drool: I have a slight uniform fetish so the overture gets me every time [clap] Last LOD I saw was Rena's BD performance, it was great, I will need to follow her more often and Momoka was hilarious during the MC's too! (usual for her though) Also I think Nana was good as a choice for center of Kuchi Utushi no Chocolate :blush:

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I think M should do a new stage before they get their original. They've been performing Idol no Yoake for soooo long.

13. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    On saturday's team M stage they shuffled their units. It's pretty interesting to see. [party]

Zannen Shoujo (Natsumin, Momoka, Yuki)
    [dm]x19kxic[/dm]

Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate (Yuipon, Shimarena, Maokyun)
    [dm]x19kxu1[/dm]

Kataomoi no Taikakusen (Fuuchan, Arii, Maichi)
    [dm]x19kyai[/dm]

Tengoku Yarou (Nana, Saepii, Ayachan, Nattsu)
    [dm]x19kyjy[/dm]

Itoshiki Natasha (Keira, A~pon, Renapyon)
    [dm]x19kyr0[/dm]
    ___

Further last thursday Saepii centered Zannen Shoujo

140109 Zannen Shoujo (Saepii, Renapyon, Hirorin)
    [dm]x19gkti[/dm]

14. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    A bit lost amongst other news today but Takei Sara appeared at the M stage last night, performing With My Soul with Team M. Might've not been the best time to unveil her when KKS like Hirorin are there but nonetheless she appeared and unveiled her catchphrase/nickname as well. 'Sararan' as she says.

A bunch of screencaps from the DMM of that show here.

http://nmb48matometeam.doorblog.jp/arch ... 31019.html

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It was really hard to get any kind of info yesterday because of the whole Milky thing (damn you Bunshun :tongue: ) but I think Team M also had some kind of surprise (not sure if its was during the show or after) for Hirorin where they honored her for doing Idol no Yoake 91(!!) times. For the main M members like Apon, Udon and Momoka who know what it feels like to get "left behind" I thought it was a really nice gesture.

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Oh God, I did myself no favors by watching this after Hirorin's graduation KKS stage.

They presented her flowers, got her a helmet that was signed by all the members, Ayabaa wrote her a letter, Hirorin made a small speech, etc. :cry:

The other thing is that they are returning to their original units after that stage. No more kimochi warui Momoka doing Zannen Shoujo. :D

17. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Just finished watching Hirorin's mini graduation ceremony (arigatou-kai) that M held for her. She made a little speech saying how much she enjoyed performing M1, it was the stage she performed the most as an under in and that she felt really close to Team M in general. I totally lost it during Arigatou and started bawling my eyes out haha. I'm going to be a total wreck when I watch her graduation performance.

Also, on a different note< I took some notes down on the new M positions for Takane no Ringo. Under a spoiler bc it's a bit of a list:

1. Sayanee = Fuuchan
    2. Milky = Saepii, undering for Nana
    3. Nana = Airi
    4. Fuuchan = Yuipon
    5. Shuu = Aririn, undering for Saepii
    6. Akarin = Shimarena
    7. Miru = Keira
    8. Keicchi = Ayabaa
    9. Maachun = Yuumin, undering for Momoka
    10. Lemon = Renapyon
    11. Nagisa = Aapon
    12. Ripopo = Natsumin
    13. Airi = Maokyun
    14. Yuipon = Yukitsun
    15. Saepii = Hirorin
    16. Uuka = Yamarina

Thought that this be interesting to look at, especially since I saw this at the BII thread. I might take a look at positions for other singles and post them too, if I'm bothered. I'm pretty sure all the under-ing positions that I've filled in are actually right.

Also, Takei Sara is a cutie. I liked how Shimarena made her do a gag in front of everyone haha. She seems a bit quiet but I'm interested in seeing her growth.

While Momoka doing Zannen Shoujo was pretty weird, the nurse cosplay she wears in the background for Tengoku Yarou is possibly about x10000000 amount of kimoi haha

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I can't believe how far Keira has fallen :(

19. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I feel like a broken record but some girls are just waiting for the right song and performance to really break out, and yet that'll never happen.

I can easily see Keila getting a really good song and slaying on stage. Of the unit songs, I've usually liked her units best (Kataomoi wo taikakusen, Itoshiki Natasha). Unfortunately I think she's just gonna go the way of Hirorin.

Meh.

NMB is so loaded with talent, I hate seeing it go to waste.

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'm sure management sees alot of potential in Keira so she won't get abandoned that easily. Maybe leaving Team M will be good for her. This way she doesn't get babied by the other members and will have to fend for herself and act more senpai-like.