1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team M 1st [Idol no Yoake] 12/05/05~14/04/17

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ijkm, Mar 30, 2012.

1. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    This is true, but I'm just being selfish haha. Also because we can watch the stages more immediately so I'm always more excited for them.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Did something happen to Fuuchan? She's getting a lot less call now.

Also, watching yesterday's stage, I actually like the shuffled units a lot better. They actually seemed to fit more than before.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Could just be bad timing with the fans that got in not being fans of her. Yesterday was supposedly the DVD shooting day for Idol no Yoake so they should have been at their best (I didn't get to watch).

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    So, who were the kenkyuusei that filled for the empty spots in the DVD-recording performance?

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Just checked and it was Yamarina and Terumi. I would have preferred Aririn there since she's been under-ing quite a bit for them anyways and just got promoted to Team M. Oh well.

6. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Well, I was referring to her intro where they call out her name after "ふうちゃんこと矢倉楓子です" and it was dead silent to the point where it was awkward and everyone laughed at her. And it wasn't the first time either.

I think she got plenty of calls for the songs though.

I remember watching the Tadaima Renaichuu DVD recordings on Youtube for the original A4 and there are some really... energetic fans out there. I wouldn't expect them behave their best.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Original AKB fans are kinda... nuts. Could just be my impression but the more mainstream a group gets, the quieter the fans get since more and more casuals get mixed in which isn't a bad thing.

8. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I'm torrenting the LOD in question rn so I can't comment because I haven't watched it yet BUT is anyone else totally pumped for Skapaa's airing of the Team M tour? I personally hope they show the first half of the concert, I want to see Warupyon in all its glory!

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its probably gonna be the last day in Orix since it was the only one with cameras around :p I really wanna see Warupyon too though.

10. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Not really any kind of insightful comment at all, but I'm going to miss this team. It feels incomplete without Shimarena already, but still. Looking forward to the senshuuraku today, I'm probably going to bawl my eyes out.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    That this final show will not have Shimarena is gonna suck. Natasha won't be the same. If you think about it, this is also probably the reason why Honori did not have a graduation show. She wanted to finish the senshuuraku with BⅡ :(

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Since I did it for the other groups, I'll do it for this one too.

Today is the senshuuraku for M1 Idol no Yoake. It is the end of the Team M that has existed since January 26th 2012, a little over 2 years.

Since Idol no Yoake has been going for so long along with Team M, I will list them a bit differently. Let's say goodbye to Team M and Idol no Yoake tonight.

Original members:

Azuma Yuki (KKS at the time)
    Oota Riona
    Kawakami Rena
    Kinoshita Momoka
    Shimada Rena
    Jo Eriko
    Takano Yui
    Tanigawa Airi
    Hikawa Ayame
    Fujita Runa
    Mita Mao
    Murakami Ayaka
    Murase Sae
    Yagura Fuuko
    Yamagishi Natsumi
    Yogi Keira

Taikakusen backdancers:
    Okita Ayaka
    Koyanagi Arisa
    Nishizawa Rurina
    Ishida Yumi
    Nakagawa Hiromi
    Yamamoto Hitomi

Subsequent members:
    Yamada Nana

Graduated members:
    Kodakari Yuuka

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Kind of a meh ending to be honest. Probably because M survives mostly intact, there was not much feels involved. They did a special rendition of With My Soul to end the show ala the Team M concert. What's surprising is they trotted out Jo as a backdancer. It felt really awkward for me watching it.

14. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    M didn't do anything too special apart from With My Soul, they just did an extra thing where they gave out handwritten greeting cards for the audience, which I thought was a nice touch. I thought it was a rather fun last stage, and not too much sadness involved. Very different from the last days of N and BII but that's to be expected, with M not being broken up as much. I'm rather sad to see Natsumin and Keira go though, and for me it was rather bittersweet to watch Natasha, which has lost all of its original members (Riona and Shimarena) except Airi.

In terms of the backdancers, I'm pretty sure they always bring them out at the end to do the bows together, and Jo's been out at the end before as well so it was a bit awkward but not majorly uncomfortable.

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I was surprised to learn that Natsumin holds the record for most Idol no Yoake appearances. Thats impressive. And surprising.

16. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Some more fun M1 trivia:

Number of times a member has participated in M1 out of 146 times:

Natsumin 142
    Renapyon 139
    Maokyun 137
    Ayabaa 136
    Aapon 133
    Yukitsun 128
    Saepii 125
    Keira 123
    Yuipon 120
    Airi 109
    Momoka 99
    Fuuchan 96
    Nana 23

I think I also read on twitter that with this, Nana has actually done over 300 theater performances so congrats to her.

Times a member has won janken in Joshikousei wa Yamerarenai:

Yukitsun 7
    Aapon 9
    Renapyon 8
    Momoka 7
    Yuipon 11
    Airi 6
    Maokyun 7
    Ayabaa 3
    Saepii 8
    Fuuchan 9
    Natsumin 9
    Nana 3
    Keira 10

Thought this was interesting so!

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Nana's is actually exactly 300. She got a special mention from Kaneko on G+ for it.

Momoka won the final Janken contest. Oddly fitting. I was pulling for her since she's basically the last remaining pillar for M now that Shimarena is gone.

18. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Finally, Idol no Yoake ends, lol.

Momoka's awesome, that's all I gotta say.

I'm gonna miss the Kobushi no Seigi outfits. The Yankee style matches M so perfectly.
    I also liked the Yamarina unders, with her loud voice you can tell when she's in the song. :lol:

With My Soul reminds me of a lot of Idol no Yoake songs. They start off with this sick beat but then it becomes crappy.

Since M stays mostly intact the senshuuraku didn't affect me as much. Also, they should've ended this a long time ago, part of the reason I had more of the feels for N and BⅡis because they were much newer stages that felt like they ended too early whereas Idol no Yoake feels like a relief to finally end.

19. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I want to see badass Momoka in Tengoku Yarou :lol:
    Hopefully I'll be able to watch senshuraku this weekend.

Kaneko also posted a team M picture in his g+
    And they placed shimarena's picture at the side. You can just feel how loved shimarena is by team M

I miss Shimarena :(

[​IMG]