Stage Team M 2nd [RESET] 14/05/02~

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Aug 23, 2013.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    It was announced during the Manatsu no Dome Tour in Tokyo Dome that Team M will be getting a new stage on April 26th, 2014.

The topic will be locked until more information comes out that people can actually discuss or at least closer to the actual date, at which point I will update the OP and open it up. :p

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    M's Senshuuraku is today, and this thread has been updated to reflect the upcoming stage.

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    No one has posted unit predictions yet, so I'll be the first.

Seifuku Resistance: Murase Sae, Fujie Reina, Ishizuka Akari
    Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai: Kinoshita Momoka (lol), Tanigawa Airi, Okita Ayaka
    Gyakuten Oujisama: Shiroma Miru, Kondo Rina, Kawakami Rena
    Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo: Yamada Nana, Azuma Yuki, Murakami Ayaka, Takei Sara
    Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa: Yagura Fuuko, Takano Yui, Kushiro Rina

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Soooo... Maokyun and Yukitsun benched?

5. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I would think...
    Seifuku resistance: Okita Ayaka, Yamada Nana, Murase Sae
    Kiseki wa ma ni awanai: Ishizuka Akari, Kinoshita Momoka, Tanigawa Airi
    Gyakuten oujisama: Kondo Rina, Shiroma Miru, Azuma Yuki
    Ashita no tame ni kiss wo: Kawakami Rena, Takei Sara/Miura Arisa, Takano Yui, Murakami Ayaka
    Kokoro no hashi no sofa: Kushiro Rina/Mita Mao, Yagura Fuuko, Fujie Reina

6. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Here are my unit predictions which I feel pretty good about. New frontgirls of M will probably be Fuuchan, Nana, Miru, Yuipon and probably Airi.

Seifuku Resistance: Takano Yui, Murase Sae, Okita Ayaka.
    Kiseki wa Maniawanai: Tanigawa Airi, Kinoshita Momoka, Ishizuka Akari.
    Gyakuten Oujisama: Yagura Fuuko, Kondo Rina, Kawakami Rena.
    Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo: Shiroma Miru, Murakami Ayaka, Fujie Reina, Miura Arisa/Mita Mao/Azuma Yuki
    Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa: Yamada Nana, Kushiro Rina, Miura Arisa/Mita Mao/Azuma Yuki

Uhho Uhho ho: Kinoshita Momoka in Akimoto Sayaka's position.

It's likely that the unit positions corresponding to the original members and the positions for the group songs aren't going to align. For example, I think that although Nana technically in my prediction has Yuuko's position, Fuuchan will likely take Yuuko's position for the group songs.

Members who are in danger of being benched are Yukitsun, Maokyun, Aririn and Sararan. Sararan probably has no chance for shonichi, but the other three girls are in the battle for the remaining two positions. I'm betting that either Yukitsun or Maokyun will probably be benched, and I'm more inclined to think that Maokyun would be benched because Yukitsun in M subbed for members like Airi while Maokyun only rarely did a unit center so...

In terms of units, I'm only 100% sure about Kiseki wa Maniawai and I'd be really surprised if it isn't the line up I listed. I'm pretty positive about Seifuku Resistance because all the members have either got that cool stoic image or are good at dancing, which is what the unit embodies, I think. Fuuchan and Miru are interchangeable with their unit centers but I'm more inclined to think that Fuuchan is going to get the 'cuter' unit.

I'm just confused as to where Reinyan would fit. I put her in Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo but idk, she could easily be in another unit or in her old position, or she's definitely popular enough to be a center so...

7. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Wait I forgot for a second that Miorin centered a unit in N3.

Then I might put Reinyan as center of Seifuku, move Yuipon over to Kiseki as center, move Anchu to where I put Reinyan earlier and Airi would slide into a secondary position in Kiseki.

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Who is lower on the totem pole between Maokyun and Yukitsun is kinda hard to figure out tbh >_> Its also a terrible thing to do but here it goes:

Maokyun is in Akagumi but Yukitsun isn't. Yukitsun is also below Maokyun in the Takane no Ringo positions for Team M. Both of them sell out nothing in handshakes. Aririn is higher than both of them in handshakes and in Akagumi. In conclusion, I think Yukitsun gets the bench for shonichi. I also wouldn't count out Takei since she's a draftee and we're not sure if NMB can embarass AKB's prized draft by benching a draftee like that.

9. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    How popular are the draftees though? We haven't seen them do any sort of promotion or activities at all haha. I'm not too sure how the draft members are supposed to work, because while Team K's draft members appear to sing in a unit in the K stage rn, they're both 12 or something and they can't stay for that long in order to perform in a stage. Idk the draft system doesn't make too much sense imo.

10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    @jeauexe
    Tanaka Natsumi of HKT was 11 years old when she entered HKT and she's one of the members who performed the most. I agree with @zeroshiki, the draftees + the transfers + the kennins are 100% in for shonichi

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Specifically for Takei Sara, she's probably fighting it out with the lowest ranked KKS in terms of popularity right now. Handshake sales suck for someone doing their first event and her blog doesn't get very many comments or likes.

12. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Oh that's true, I totally forgot about Natsumikan. What time are the young ones allowed to stay until before it's too late?

In terms of shonichi members I guess we'll see in a few weeks. I'm excited despite the fact that K6 isn't that exciting haha.

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    9 PM is cinderella time for anyone under 16. I think its 8 for under-10's. This is why middle school members sometimes skip the high touch after shows if it ended too late.

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Hm I think unit centres willa be

Seifuku Resistance: Yagura Fuuko
    Kiseki wa Maniawanai: Tanigawa Airi/Takano Yui
    Gyakuten Oujisama: Shiroma Miru
    Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo: Yamada Nana
    Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa: Fujie Reina

Airi isn't exactly a front girl anymore lol. Either that or Murase Sae in Seifuku Resistance and Fuuchan as Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa centre with Reinyan in her original position.

15. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I see the unit going like that

Seifuku Resistance - Shiroma Miru
    Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai - Takano Yui
    Gyakuten Oujisama - Fujie Reina
    Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo - Yamada Nana
    Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa - Yagura Fuuko

16. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I love how everyone's predictions are so different. This should be really interesting once the new stage starts and we find out :)

17. nambamusume

nambamusume Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    My prediction!
    Seifuku Resistance: Tanigawa Airi, Murase Sae, Okita Ayaka
    Kiseki wa ma ni awanai: Takano Yui, Kinoshita Momoka, Mita Mao
    Gyakuten Oujisama: Shiroma Miru, Kondo Rina, Kawakami Rena/Azuma Yuki
    Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo: Yamada Nana, Kushiro Rina, Ishizuka Akari, Miura Arisa/Takei Sara
    Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa: Yagura Fuuko, Fujie Reina, Murakami Ayaka

Maybe swap Airi and Yuipon. If I had to guess who'd be out of the shonichi, I'd guess Arisa and Yukitsun unfortunately. I originally thought Fuuchan would center Gyakuten, but then that leaves no one to center Ashita no Tame ni Kiss wo except for Mirurun, which doesn't seem right. I'd been hoping Saepii might center a unit but I think there's just too many members ahead of her management-love-wise and popularity-wise.

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Mirurun was made to center Gyakuten Oujisama, I really can't see her in any other unit.

19. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Who didn't participate in Shonichi?

20. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    ^ Shonichi is this friday, May 2. There's still no line up announced.

==================

I've read a handshake report from a fan that went to the handshake last weekend:

Fan: Are you now close with team M members?
    Miru: Yes! With Yukitsun and Renapyon!
    Fan: Don't tell me you're in the same unit! lol
    Miru: No we're not! (Nervous look)
    Fan: You're really suspicious! lol
    Miru: No I'm not!
    Fan: Do you have lessons today?
    Miru: None

I think Miru just gave us a hint :lol:
    And I'm betting that Miru will do Gyakuten Oujisama