Stage Team M 2nd [RESET] 14/05/02~

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Yep, it was.

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Cool. I'm excited to see how my favorite team is doing (but I still need to catch up and watch Nana's graduation stage)

3. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Rinacchi in Fuuchans pos today, she also centered Seifuku.
    Rina Rina combo Yay!

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

can someone confirm if aapon centered gyakuten recently?

5. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She did it on Ayatin seitansai recently.

6. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

She also centered it in the stage where Yuipon announced her graduation.

7. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Too bad Rinacchi got injured before the stage today and it ended being a 15nin stage :(.

8. muhammad abi andara

muhammad abi andara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    today some member 2nd draft appear in theatre ^^
    i like yui-chan.. she is kawaii girl

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    It seems yesterday Team M didn't manage to reach full capacity for their show. They offered cancel machi tickets for numbers 1~105 out of 238 reserved tickets, which was almost half of the amount. Aapon addressed the matter during the performance and said that she was really vexed about it.

10. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Whoa is that a 48G first?

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I don't think so. But I think it'd be the first time in a VERY long time.

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Reading up on the nets, it seemed like the main reason was because ALL the main Team M members sat out, so a lot of people cancelled their tickets.

But yeah, it was a first since about 2009ish.

13. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I don't wish it to happen and hate for it to happen to Team M, but it's the sort of thing that probably needs to happen if you're in the "new stages!" camp. As long as we're getting thrown crusty old stages like RESET and the revenue is the same as if the effort was put into original stages, there's no drive for change.

Do find it weird this is the performance where there was mass cancellations and not the previous times Team M has had these kinds of performances.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Lol Team H failed to sell out just last month I think.

15. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    The sad thing is, management isn't going to care about just one stage w/ half of it being can-machis because these teams aren't a priority for Aki-P in terms of original stages, and unless it continues for quite a long time, NMB management isn't going to care about the stage not being fresh either.

Personally I just need them to stop performing RESET. With Team K doing it for the longest time, then Team S taking up the reigns, and then Team K + M doing it, it's been performed almost non-stop for like, 5 years. I'd honestly like to see the NMB teams do something different, I understand that Kokoten is still new so they might want to keep it for a while, but surely M and BII can do waiting stages or another setlist? I liked how SKE did it a few years ago, with choosing a few options and getting the fans to vote. I'd like to see something like that again, just so we get some variation, and since the girls choose the options, they would be stages which the girls enjoy to some extent.

16. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

M has two of AKS' brightest stars for the near future (Fuuchan and Mirurun) but then again, there's still A, K, B, S, H and possibly 4 ahead of them. They should probably just do a waiting stage with all their amazing team songs.

17. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

RESET is my all time favourite stage.

But it needs to be laid to rest.

It's been done by so many teams and for such a long time and had so many people perform the songs that really, you can't watch the stage without comparing girl y to girl x (especially with performances by two teams happening at the same time) and the like. This is without adding that a few of these songs have been Team K's go to songs for concerts for a long time as well. There are a billion other stages that can be revived, or make a waiting stage or get fans to vote, or even do those new special stages for all the groups.

18. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I mean, it has been getting pretty bad sometimes. There was an N show that had some big names and was the first time Uuka performed Zipper and there were still 80 cancels. I remember that one vividly because of the one internet comment that said "All you 80 guys who cancelled and missed Uuka's Zipper are all IDIOTS" lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Which one?
    Honestly so agreed on the waiting stage. Would be so much better than doing a stage that's been done 30 million times before

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

A women's only show.

Guys I asked @jeauexe to make a waiting stage for M, all of you should too for the fun of it. At the risk of being off topic. The rule is that you have to use every single Yamada/Fujie M song.