1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team N 3rd/4th [Koko ni datte Tenshi wa iru] (2013/11/19 - 2016/12/19)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Aug 23, 2013.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    NMB48 Team N 3rd
    Koko ni datte Tenshi wa iru ここにだって天使はいる
    Shonichi 2013/11/19

SET LIST

M00. overture

M01. Aoi Tsuki ga miteru kara
    M02. Radio Name
    M03. Koko ni datte Tenshi wa iru
    M04. Cattleya no Hana wo miru tabi ni kimi wo omoidasu

M05. Yume no Dead Body
    Yamamoto
    M06. Nando mo nerae
    Ogasawara, Kadowaki, Kinoshita, Kotani, Hayashi
    M07. O-new no Uwabaki
    Ichikawa, Kondo, Shiroma
    M08. Kono Sekai ga Yuki ni umomeru mae ni
    Kishino, Koga, Nishimura, Yamaguchi
    M09. Zipper
    Jonishi, Watanabe, Yoshida

M10. Hajimete no Hoshi
    M11. 100-nen saki demo
    M12. Ribon nante niawanai
    M13. Degas to Ballerina

EN01. Jounetsu Highway
    EN02. Sukoshi nigai Jinsei Soudan
    EN03. Fumou no Tochi wo mankai ni
    EN04. Medley

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Re: [STAGE] Team N 3rd [Koko ni Datte Tenshi ha Iru] 13/10/2

This is the best news we've had in a long time!
    My only complaint (and probably the only one I've ever made about management decisions) is that Yamada is no longer in Team N and won't be part of that new stage. Hopefully she'll get to shine in M.

I hope this stage will be as great as Team N. But once again, management knows what it's doing, and I can already feel the awesomeness!

No words can even begin to translate how excited I am about this! [clap]

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I bitterly regret not having Nana or Ainyan here. I'm alright with the M transfer since it doesn't affect people who don't care for the stages but now that we're actually getting N3, Nana's loss hurts.

That being said, this could be the best stage ever, since N is such a powerful performance team, even without Nana, Ainyan and Yuihan. Up there with those legendary K or S stages.

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way.
    I think that with the appropriate songs and units, this can actually be the best stage ever considering Team N is by far the best Team at the moment when it comes to performance.
    Throw in a couple of songs in the likes of Teppen Tottande, Ha!, and incredible units like Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka? and I think this stage will slay everything.

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

What a shame, I'll be leaving from Japan on October 21st.

Ah well...

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

Imagine if there's Yamada, Yokoyama & Fukumoto in this stage; damn that's an awesome addition to the line-up.

I wonder if Ichikawa Miori will still retain her concurrency until the shonichi?

---

I am also butthurt that Yamada isn't present together with team N for their original stage; but the only thing that makes me happy is the fact that team M will get their stage not too long (6 months) after the team N's shonichi. At first, I was sad because I thought when she almost got "her" stage which she had to wait for so long, she got transferred to a team where their original stage is still far far away; she has to wait double :D

7. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

One thing I do want NMB to not totally overdo are the kansai dialect songs. Teppen Tottande is a good song but really anymore than that and it just becomes annoying and the we become those old, annoying kansai women stereotypes haha. That being said I do want something like HA! or ZKS where it is something that basically only NMB can do because of its Kansai-ness, and can't be just thrown around and used in other units by other groups.

But yeah, throw in 3-4 killer units, and a few awesome songs like Kesshou (which I really think could have been a stage song retrofitted to a B-side) and this will slay as everyone has beens saying. I'm really excited to see what Aika can do. She's an outstanding performer, and totally worthy of being on N.

And I'm fairly certain Lemon is either returned immediately and if not, then she's definitely going to participate in the Shonichi.

8. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

^

I am hoping for something like Aitakatta Stage, where the song line up is different from the other setlists.

9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: [STAGE] Team N 3rd [Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru] 13/10/2

You're never alone on the Internet :D I agree with you on the performance aspect. Team N's dancing is honestly the best in all of the AKB48 group, imo. They're mostly all senbatsu level or higher in that regard and their performances are always a treat to watch. With their skills, they can do dances that other teams might not be fully capable of, and I hope the choreographers are going to take advantage of that. It's just one of the ways Team N can shine and gain fans.

I also agree with everyone about the loss of Nanatan. She really, really seemed excited about the prospect of an original Team N stage back in like...2012 when it was first announced and every time it got pushed back until she can't even participate in it anymore now. It was a smart decision to move her to Team M because there she can cultivate talent like Sasshii has done for Team H and I couldn't think of a better NMB member to move there for that purpose, but the fact that she won't be in Team N's first original stage is still an arrow to the heart.

10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai

I was referring to that forum, but I guess it was a stupid thing to say anyway. :^^;:

You're absolutely right, moving her to M was a smart move from management, she can really be a senpai for the M girls and raise them like Sasshi's raising the H babies (and probably like Miichan will raise the 4 cuties). But damn I would have loved to see her perform at least one original stage with N!

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

only about 2 weeks and then we'll have tons of new songs to listen to, i can't wait, first ori units for Sayanee, Milky, Maachun, etc [party]

12. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I don't know how accurate this is, but Milky posted on her G+ about having lessons.

So I'm hoping its for N3. If not then..but yeah, it might be safe to say N3 will bring its angels right on time.

13. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

Start date pushed back to 9th November. Now why am I not surprised... *cough*

Source: Kaneko's G+

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Please, don't start again... :fp:

I hope those 2 extra weeks are because they want to polish their moves/singing a bit more, just like the opening of the AKB theatre... :hmm:

15. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

And so it begins...

I guess it's better than getting something half-finished on the 26th. Apparently they've only got 4 songs at this moment and no units yet.

We'll probably be lucky if BII gets their original stage before 2016 lol

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

sooooooooo, again, well, all i can say is, we'll see this stage the 1st time when all the members have graduated i guess

:hmm: :fp:

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

Eh? Did one of the members say this? :cry:

18. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

This might be a dumb question (or one that was asked/answered previously), but what on earth could be causing these constant delays? I don't know the exact methods for creating an original stage, but wouldn't it naturally start with Aki-P hiring songwriters for the express purpose of writing the songs for said stage? If that actually is the case, I can't imagine them being so unprofessional as to never deliver the songs, so what, is Aki-P having trouble with the lyrics, or is there a musician's strike preventing the instrumentals from being recorded? This situation's just really confusing to me, I'm afraid :^^;:

Well in any case, if they really do only have 4 songs, that's better than nothing, I suppose....

19. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

^ I'd love to know as well. Even with all the other things Akimoto has to do it surely doesn't take a year and a half of postponements to finally finish 16 songs. I believe he selects songs from a big collection of demo tapes so barring any special occasions I don't think he hires songwriters individually - correct me if I'm wrong.

If you're willing to believe a random report from the handshakes this weekend, yes. Maachun said that apparently.

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

When this latest date was first announced I posted about how I didn't believe it would really happen... and yeah, I was right.

Almost too numb to this to be angry anymore. You'd think after a year and a half of postponements they'd make getting this stage out a higher priority, but no.

Hopefully by "3 songs" they mean they've only learned the choreography for three songs so far, not that only three songs have been written.