1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team N 3rd/4th [Koko ni datte Tenshi wa iru] (2013/11/19 - 2016/12/19)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Aug 23, 2013.

1. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kinda sorta really wanna watch Uuka develop Dead Body... don't hurt me sister

2. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    I'm curious to hear why you think Uuka doesn't suit yume no dead body at all?
    Uuka is good at cool songs in my opinion and I think it'd be a great challenge for her to tackle that unit.
    of course you and I will have different opinions but I'm still curious over what you think.

I would really really really like if Uuka got to do yume no dead body I don't particularly like the song
    but onew isn't a masterpiece either and to see Uuka challenge live singing and guitar will be really fun.
    (will eagerly follow her on genkai toppa!) If Uuka really does want to try and be in a musical this would be a good first step!

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    yeah i'm really curious to see if uuka will come through on dead body. people trying new stuff especially in terms of new talent... that's always fun to see especially if they succeed with it.

on the other hand, i'm getting kinda tired of N3. new original N stage when? =\

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Its a really intense and powerful song which doesn't suit her baby face/voice...also it doesn't show off.her dancing at all.

5. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I agree with you - her dancing is stellar and so I would like to watch her develop her singing and expression skills (esp live)

It'd be a nice change from onew, which while it may suit her better from your point of view, isn't very challenging and I bet Uuka would welcome a chance to do something new

6. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    fair enough! I see what you mean but she has done songs before that doesn't fit with her baby face and pulled them of well in my opinion (faint and keibetsu shiteita aijou comes to mind)
    and Uuka needs to develop her expressions and singing so why not let her challenge it! Aika getting to under for it is really amazing and I like her version, it makes you grow as a person and performer
    to challenge new things I think! But of course we will stand by and say our oshis are the ones that should do the solo song so let's just agree to disagree and continue enjoying Team N! :)
    It's just speculation anyway!

Exactly time to challenge something new!

7. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Ok. While I agree with the idea that the girls need to be given challenges to grow, demoting Aika to such a lower position so other girls can grow does not sit well with me.

8. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    N was the last to get an original stage right? So probably sometime after we get M1, BII 1, H4, KIV 2, A7, K7, B6, 4-2, 8-2, S5, KII 5, and E5... and that's IF they're all original.

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    WAIT YUURI'S ONEW CENTER????? I GOTTA START WATCHING N3 AGAIN ASAP!!!!!!

10. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

If Uuka absents, Yuuri will center Onew

11. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i know and i am sad

also murokana grad last night
    also sayaka be like "yo i wasn't able to see graduation but imma look forward to that nice body of yours"

Untitled.png

12. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    LOL IS THAT AN EXACT TRANSLATION WHAT

13. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    No, it's not exact. Like, are you serious?

But she did say "I'm looking forward to seeing that nice body again. And I don't mean anything weird."

Which btw is a reference to Murokana saying she wants to be a Gravure model

14. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    no I figured it wasn't exact ._. I just thought it was amusing the way you put it, is all...

15. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    The performances on the 24th & 25th should be a lot of fun. Not only will Sayaka actually be present for both shows(!), but Kanakichi and Riichan will be involved in both as well (plus Ayateen (24) and Rachel (25)).

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    what kind of weird madness are these shows where you import from both teams AND have Sayaka i am so confused

17. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    This is so surreal. Who are Riichan and Kanakichi subbing in for?

18. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    It's a bit odd. I saw the member list for 24th and Yuuri, Ripopo and Ririka aren't in. So I'm guessing Riichan is in for Yuuri. And Kanakichi for Ripopo? Maybe

Edit: Now we at least know Yuuri is going to Bali, so that's why she isn't around lol.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  19. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

TBH I think Naru should move up to Zipper now that Murokana is gone. Aika just isn't sexy to me at all.

I don't think Uuka suits ONEW at all. I'd like to see her do Dead Body while Aika does ONEW.

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Damn, Yamarina is really incredible at capturing the mood of songs. she's so versatile she can literally do anything. She couldn't hit the high notes but it was mostly good.