1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team Surprise 3rd [Hokori no Oka] (2017/09/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 27, 2017.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So is this "Hokori no Oka" or something called "Shori no Megami"? The title says one thing but the first post says another

2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I don't know how the previous Team Suprise's stages worked (and too lazy to find it out), but if it's the title of the Pachi-Slot, it's "Shori no Megami" (Goddess of Victory) and the concept of the 100 goddess.

Curiosity: The song "Gesu na Yume", performed by Kato Minami (and Yamada Noe) in the NⅢ 3rd stage, seems to be a Takamina's song. Source: https://goo.gl/b52fpb

3. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The second row (black uniform) in the photo looks interesting, they're the only lineup who stand in a straight horizontal line (other than the main front) and I notice some pushed/noticeably famous members there (Miion, Yuiri, etc), they might get nothing tho.

I wonder if the color of their uniform indicates their unit mates.

Front Row (Dress): Iriyama Anna, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kawaei Rina, Kojima Haruna, Kojima Mako, Sashihara Rino, Shimazaki Haruka, Takahashi Minami, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Miyawaki Sakura, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Watanabe Mayu, Watanabe Miyuki (16)

Second Row (Black): Iwatate Saho, Oba Mina, Okada Nana, Kato Yuuka, Kizaki Yuria, Kojima Natsuki, Kotani Riho, Kobayashi Marina, Sasaki Yukari, Takayanagi Akane, Tsuchiyasu Mizuki, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nakamura Mariko, Maeda Ami, Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Mutou Tomu, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu, Yoshida Akari (20)

Red: Izuta Rina, Isohara Kyoka, Ogasawara Mayu, Kadowaki Kanako, Kimoto Kanon, Kumazaki Haruka, Kurihara Sae, Goudo Saki, Kojina Yui, Shibuya Nagisa, Souda Sarina, Takahashi Juri, Takeuchi Miyu, Furuhata Nao, Matsuoka Natsumi, Yamamoto Mao (16)

Purple: Azuma Rion, Anai Chihiro, Ishizuka Akari, Ueki Nao, Kitahara Rie, Shibata Aya, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Suzuki Mariya, Tanigawa Airi, Fujie Reina, Futamura Haruka, Miyazaki Miho, Miyamae Ami, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka (16)

Dark Blue: Abe Maria, Ishida Haruka, Iwasa Misaki, Ota Aika, Oya Masana, Okada Kanna, Kondo Rina, Shimada Haruka, Takano Yui, Nagao Mariya, Fuchigami Mai, Miyazawa Sae, Murase Sae, Yakata Miki, Yagura Fuuko, Yamauchi Suzuran (16)

Light Blue: Ichikawa Miori, Uchiyama Natsuki, Umemoto Madoka, Kamieda Emika, Kishino Rika, Kuramochi Asuka, Kodama Haruka, Komada Hiroka, Saito Makiko, Sakaguchi Riko, Sato Sumire, Suda Akari, Sutou Ririka, Takajo Aki, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori (16)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

Have they ever explained why they do this, creating all this content but not just releasing it when it's done? Instead they shelve it for a few years? I mean I appreciate seeing some graduated members again but it's so odd.

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Probably because it's not the usual promotion campaigns.
    Also because the CDs are a price (pachinko versions) for winning at those machine games.

6. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm guessing it takes awhile cause of creating the new Pachinko game itself.

upload_2017-7-28_1-10-13.png

Anyways I think these members will be part of the main senbatsu that's in the new songs, while the rest of the 100 members will just be used during the Pachinko game play.

Why is Yukirin's position behind Jurina and Sayanee... :glare:

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    More importantly, why did they drop Miichan out of the Top 16 :/

8. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I agree, drop Kojimako and Renacchi and bring back Miichan and Kitarie. :)

9. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

That could explain things. But it looks like this stage was recorded two years ago. Does it really take that long to develop a pachinko machine?

10. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Not really... The first two stages were released the year after they were recorded. Not sure why they delayed the 3rd stage by two years this time.

11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Coz Miichan should be thankful enough to be included in anything at this point.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I don't see any reason to drop her and Kitarie out of the top 16... they WERE Team surprise from the start :/ but oh well, too late to complain now.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    2015 was a fight off between Kojimako, Milky, Miichan and Rie in the last row of senbatsu. Rie eventually went back after 2015 SSK return to top 16 and Matsuren's graduation opened a new spot. Miichan was on and off since Ikotan Kennin (kicked out) and then Milky 2015 comeback happened and it was a fight between her and Milky, until Management dropped Mako, but unfortunately new gen waves came (Naachan and later Juri after SSK). Miichan's fight in top 16 is really tough. Maybe that's why she's really gunning for top 16 comeback in SSK which is to validate her spot back in senbatsu like Rie did.

• Like Like x 1
  14. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    My one theory as to why it's taken so long to release this is that these things are probably done on commission (i.e.: pachinko company comes to AKS and says they want a stage, bargain about how many members and songs, whatever goes on in that, and it gets made) and then the distribution seems to be entirely up to the pachinko company. And... well I've never actually been into a pachinko parlor but with how many new pachinko machines and promotions I see constantly advertised everywhere, I would not be surprised if they just have a huge backlog? Plus there's no real need for them to rush out any songs, they don't have a release schedule or chart positions to worry about like AKS might. Plus if one of the big name members who participated in this graduates in the mean time, hey, that just means your product is more valuable because the only way for fans to get this unreleased song with her is to come play pachinko!

At least that's my hot take on this.

• Like Like x 3
  15. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Since we already know the songs and which members will be in the new team surprise, do you guys want to guess who will center each unit song?

Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte - Milky center
    Zankokuna Ame - Kojiharu, Yukirin
    Las Vegas de Kekkon Shiyou - Jurina
    Gesuna Yume - Takamina, Sayanee
    Hanashiaite wa Reizouko - Paruru
    Inori wa Donna Mirai mo Shiawase ni Kaeru - Sasshi, Rena

• Like Like x 1
  16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Is there a list of all the song titles somewhere?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Didn't Rika explicitly say her position was Milkys? So we know that one right?
    Also people are predicting there will be more songs than the hokori no oka ones

• Like Like x 1
  18. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I got the song titles from NGT's Hokori no Oka stage, which uses 10 songs from the new team surprise stage.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_NIII_3rd_Stage

Yup Rika stated in her blog that she was wearing Milky's outfit.
    I think NGT's stage is missing 2 new songs from the usual 12 songs released for the team surprise stage this year.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well, shows how much I've been paying attention lately that I didn't even know NGT had a new stage with Team Surprise songs :| (and for like a month already! omg)

Doesn't the new Team Surprise songs debuting in a theater rather than a pachinko parlor take away some of the potential customerbase of the pachinko parlors? Since AKB fans can see the new songs being performed already...it seems like a bad business idea to me. Good for NGT, though.

• Like Like x 1
  20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So they're actually going to get all these graduated girls to show up and perform at the theater? Or is this like just a CD release? Something else? Are current members going to perform the stage at the theater and not just NGT? I'm really confused by what this all means