1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by gocchisama, Apr 15, 2014.

1. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

Miki was so hilarious, when can we see other episode?

2. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The second episode aired just a bit ago so I'm hoping for it to pop up sooner or later! Just a bit more patience ... :3

3. mayuyukamioshi

okayyy thenkss

4. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

---
    this show reminds me of sashikuse, especially mio, I'm suprised she grumbles a lot in this show, maybe coz influence of my favorite, I like 'that' character:hehe:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  5. mayuyukamioshi

THENKS for the episode
    ahhhhhhh I really like the preview of next episode, it is going to be ver fun

6. moonlit

moonlit Member

This show is truly fascinating. Amazing how I become more accepting of Meru (even though I'm anti) and start to dislike Mio.
    Maybe she picked up Sasshi's bad habits. :/

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    alternative link :

Omg Nagisa reaction at the very end of the teaser for the next week. This is just glorious!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  8. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Word! The show has a very strong Sashiko no Kuseni vibe to it. When do we see the first tears in this show? Grumbling Mio was great!

9. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    ep 2 is hilarious :rofl:
    sasuga Tsuchida..

MeruMio stole the spotlight.
    Long live Meru! :banana:

10. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Alternative link on youtube.
    (the other parts can be found on uploader's playlist)

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Poor Mio, lol!
    So far, this program hasn't been very nice to her [hehe]
    Gambatte Mio-chan!!! I'm rooting for you!!!

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

Dunno, washing dishes ONCE isn't going to ruin her hands, or anyone's for that matter.

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Everyone in this fandom will be aware of Mio's new personnality, grumpy Mio.

I don't know if i should be happy that more people know her, or if i should be sad that she is becoming known for the bad reasons.

Next episode will be the right one!! lol. Don't give up.

PS : actually she was pretty confident in winning because she worked hard on her dish. Too bad the owner of the restaurant noticed that the dishes tasted awful LOL. She wasn't labelled "worst member of the day" because of her attitude but more for her cooking. Meru, on the other hand, was extremely pro and involved in her task. Props to her.

14. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Enjoying this show so far and must say it's much better than their drama they had previously. Mio's seemed so lost these 2 eps whereas meru is playing everything cool and has it all under control. [hehe] And that preview for next week is looking good! Nagisa running away from that frog is priceless xD

15. moonlit

moonlit Member

@gocchisama you mean she was overconfident going as far as saying it out loud how she thought it was her, who was the best X'D

16. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Actually she was busy cooking so she hasn't seen Meru professionalism with customers. Looking at her reaction after she was chosen "worst member", she took it pretty easy, saying her cooking was bad after all. I think she just behave childishly for entertainment purpose. A little bit like Tani Marika.

I could grasp a little bit better the situation if it was subbed, hehe

17. moonlit

moonlit Member

She was whining about how that's why she doesn't want to do this kind of work.
    Then she was complaining about water being cold and why she has to do this, she is an idol after all and implying it would ruin her hands.
    She seems so whiny lately. Like a brat. lol.

18. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Lol!
    Well, I think that, if you compare the girls' duties, maybe Mio's was the hardest? She was the one really cooking in the kitchen, the task that most needed skills. I mean, it's not too hard to welcome, accommodate and serve the customers, take orders and even complaints etc.. I think that any girl could have done that (maybe Mio couldn't, 'cause she's a little bit shy, lol). But, among those girls, I wonder which one could have prepared a delicious meal :^^;:.
    Yes, I'm completely defending Mio :hehe:

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

Seeing how she claimed how confident she was in her skills, and then go and complain how she's not good at it and she didn't want the job, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how about no? lol. She did draw a bad straw sure, but she wasn't really taking it seriously either. The girls serving the customers were. Bet you she would have failed that too.

20. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    it's a tv show with a purpose to make tentoumuchu known through out the world (i don't believe i type that xD)
    so i don't think they will put anything harmful to the image of the girls..
    i don't think the girls are that stupid to tarnish their own image..
    i believe Mio act like that for the sake of entertainment.. i'm not sure about the previous week ep. though. :^^;:
    and MeruMio backed by sasshi.. really.. i believe she have told them what's OK and what's not..

this episode is quite entertaining, really :lol:

while the girls in the hall are all tense, scolded by the annoying guest..
    the girls in the kitchen are laughing nonsensically :rofl:

not to mention the preview for next week:banana:

it seem that the director of this show is the AKBingo new director & was the ebifryday director..
    he really know his stuff :approve: (now i really miss my the old [rock] smilies)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014