1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by gocchisama, Apr 15, 2014.

1. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

I'm just general viewer, especially toward new gen, recently I need a show that can make me laugh, also I don't try to defend mio, what you see on tv isn't everything.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The episodes for this show get deleted so fast lol. Here some links for both ep1 and ep2.

episode 01) www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k3wnmAfWg2z6zy6UcMX?rel=0&hideinfos=1 (in HD, and it's private so it won't get deleted fast!)
    episode 02) http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzAyNDYxMDQ0.html (Youku link, hopefully the uploader of episode 01 also upload episode 02 soon)

I watched both episodes and I love this show! Episode 01 is so funny. I loved all of the girls' reactions to the "stranger", each one of them is so different XD Mako was so comfortable and cute. Miki made me laugh with her side-eyeing, lol. Naachan looked so serious but when he talks to her, she completely turns to him and became a lot more friendly (and couldn't stop eating XD). Nagisa was cute, Meru too. Ryoha was so funny XD I thought she's too shy but then she didn't mind dancing and all, and lol at the water part. and finally Mio, she totally wanted that man to die (lol) well, he wasn't being so nice to her when he forced her to drink that thing. So she was just getting her revenge XD

For episode 02 it's also great! Meru is really pro. Mio worked a lot but I guess her cooking really tasted bad, haha. I love how Mako-Mio-Ryoha were just having fun in the kitchen while the other girls got nervous during service XD and also, Nagisa is so cute!! Next week preview looks awesome!!

So the director for this show is also Ebi Friday director and new AKBINGO director? He's doing a great job :hehe: This new show is my favorite right now! :cute:

3. moonlit

moonlit Member

I don't, but I'm disappointed with the spoiled brat/pampered little princess image of Mio.

aaaaaaaaaaand Mana lands another spot on why I dislike Mio's fandom thinking phrasing it like that is funny (topic of first episode). Wanting someone to die? Getting revenge? '"XD"? REALLY? I'll just leave it here and forget I ever read comments like that in the first place.
    You forget that the guests HAD to get them eat/drink, that was the cue, same as the cue to get stomach pains. Meru most likely drank it too, she simply was cut. And despite it being 'mysterious drink', seeing how mysterious meat tasted good, I have no doubt that the drink tasted good too.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ok we got that you dislike Mio. It's obviously a joke to say that Mio wanted the guy to die, lol. You can't even take a joke? Come on. You dislike Mio and how she acts, you wrote several comments about it, can we move on? No need to repeat the reasons why you dislike her over and over again. and you really take everything seriously. This is a show for entertainment, their reactions aren't supposed to be taken seriously, Mako was smiling while trying to open the door, Ryoha decided to drink water randomly, etc. you won't go and blame them for that, right? You're not supposed to take this so seriously, same for the comments made in this thread, we both know Mio didn't want the guy to die, it was said for fun according to her reaction.

Stop ruining the fun :hmm:

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

I used to like Mio above Meru(before this show). Actually my very first reaction to Meru in Hatsukoi Butterfly was "who is that girl with creepy eyes?"
    I know it's for fun and all. I just think that the image she is promoting not necessary good for her. It is fascinating how the girl I liked way more than Meru managed to drop so much in my opinion, while Meru managed to make me stop being her Anti.
    The entire thing while Meru actually took everything seriously?
    What I think is that Mio could improve instead of saying how perfect is supposedly is at everything.
    If you think this is only directed towards Mio, you don't know how many times in the past year I've been thinking "Anna, sweet child, improve your dancing BEFORE you get kicked off Senbatsu", see there, Anna is my oshimen. Doesn't mean she's perfect.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    NOBODY has or will say Mioten is perfect. You don't like how she is being portrayed, fine. No need to make umteen number of posts about it. Move onto something you actually liked about the show, please. I may be more interested in seeing that then a continued bashing of one girl. There are seven girls in this unit. Surely one did something you enjoyed.

7. moonlit

moonlit Member

I did mention whom I enjoyed, Meru. :) It was nice to see how she took this seriously and really tried to be polite and appropriate to all the customers.

8. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

Meru totally show some good charisma here in ep2, I always view her as presenting an image of someone who is dependable and a good leader. :D

9. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Meru is really confident and her performance is impressive. It's a very entertaining show, but I have no doubt that everyone is just stepping up to play their roles, so I hope people can cut Mio some slack. As far as I can see it, the "scripted" effect in this show is way heavier than regular shows like usagi or bingo.

For example, Mako is way too relaxed due to her hera hera personality, and Naachan cried due to her serious personality. But if you watch other variety shows, you will see a more mature and majime Mako and a Naachan that does not cry easily.

While the three musketeers take a back seat this episode, the contrast between Meru and Mio sharpens, but please don't judge their real-idol personalities just yet because this is just their chara in turbo for entertainment!

Even though Meru shines here, I find the reactions from Nagisa very cute too, she's my MVP for this ep!

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I needs to get my hands on the second ep still. :fp:

Damn you life!!!:asdfgh: stop getting in my entertainments way!!!! :rant::wall:

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^^ Nana once said she wasn't the type to cry in front of other people that easily, didn't she?

12. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Just watched the 2nd episode and I'm already liking this show. It's the typical variety show for idols where Tsuchida makes the girls undergo challenges which more often than not results in hilarity. Reminds me so much of Shukan AKB (I miss that show).

Just saw the previews for the next episode. Run, Nagisa, Run! :lol:

13. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's still in character that she cries when she's frustrated with herself. But I remember some shows such as nemosu tv or even the akbingo prank, where she managed to remain calm while others would def be in tears already.

I think she only cries in front of the camera in "legit" situations, and it's kinda exaggerated that she cried here for such a light hearted challenge. It's to emphasize her majime character, so I am fine with that. It's just that bearing this in mind I won't judge Mio by how she acts here either.

I love everyone in tentoumu chu even though I have bias towards nana (because she's so Takamina in theater performances) and ryoha( because she is Sae oshi). Looking forward to next ep where we get some crazy reactions!

14. KO74

KO74 Kenkyuusei

Meru has a very distinctive face and her "serious" glare is very cool. She reminds me a lot of a mini Amami Yuki. She would have a shot on the Takarazuka in a few years.

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You know watching the episode in subs, earlier in raw i thought Mio was just being careless when making dry curry, and host just complained of her skills but watching it in subs, Mio clearly stated that she wasn't sure how to make dry curry, they didn't correct her on how to properly make it, yet when she has to make it a second time the host is still criticizing on how she hasn't learned to make it properly, all i'm wondering is how do they expect to learn properly when she wasn't even properly corrected on her mistake the first time. Basically they are being a bit harsh on Mio on how to cook. Plus generally they all kind of sucked at their jobs.

16. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

@mieniem There's subs for this show?! If I may ask, could you post the link? And yeah they all pretty much sucked at their jobs but it's for laughs anyway :^^;:

17. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

18. 4evaparuru

4evaparuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    slayerzmind
    Has episode 1 been subbed.. though it doesnt really need much subs...

19. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^^
    Thanks for the link! Hopefully a subbing group like Aidol picks it up (looking at the people who subbed this ep).

20. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Just watched the new episode. Man, I swear this show is by far the most awesome show AKB has had for years :awesome: :awesome: